• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The world that never was glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

A.) if he's a pervert it's really none of your business. He can be as sick-minded as you want, but it's not your problem.
B.) i don't remember, there was a huge thread about this, i think you go to the proof of existence room and look up kairi's skirt while walking up the ramp or something. I don't know, i really don't care about such things. :p
C.) don't be rude. in case you didn't know there is a new ban option, that allows you to ban users from posting in your thread. so he can ban you if he wants :p

E

Eclipse

i was wonder about that rule, can u kick them out premently or just on the thread

you can kick them out of your thread, from posting i believe. so that no one can hear their smug comments again xD

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
lmao
I was curious ... too curious

lol55.jpg

d0LLfAC3

in the first kingdom hearts some perverts also sed that wen ur in destiny islands you cud c selphies undies.... god... ppl make everthing perverted...

Deathspank

Wow.

You guys need to get a ****ing life. You're trying to look at some polygon's undergarments for CHRIST'S SAKE. If I ever meet any of you... I will personally kick you in the face, you ****ing freaks.

LustBaka

Yah, not exactly something that wont sound perverted no matter how ya say it.... who really actually gets off on things like animated 15 year panties? LIFE. Get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back