• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 'X' factor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravage Blue

Website
khmss.avidgamers.com
I was going through my site the other day, and I had posted all the names of the Organization Members up somehwere. Well, I got to looking very close at them, and I found something odd about each and every one. In English, they all have X's in thier names. See:

AXle
LarXene
MarluXia
LeXaeus
VeXen
ZeXion

... I just thought I'd tell everyone and ask if any of you have some clue as to why? I think it signifies something. Something that I can't describe very well in words.

Last edited:

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Re: The 'X' factor ((Kinda stupid))

Beacause it sounds cool.

You put an X in ayone's name, and BAM! Instant cool factor.

Ravage Blue

Website
khmss.avidgamers.com

*sweatdrop* I don't think that's it, exactly. Maybe they just thought it was neat, I Dunno. Might give possible clues as to other Organization Members names.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

-_-U

I say this as a rabid Kingdom Hearts fan myself.

Possible names of future characters do not matter and never will. Thinking up random names proves that you create your own characters, which is never a desirable trait.

Ravage Blue

Website
khmss.avidgamers.com

....... huh? I said that because I heard that there were more members of the Organization, and if the English names have X's in them than they might have something in common. I wasn't talking about character creation.

... suddenly, this country hick just felt that she just made this impossible to understand... *sweatdrop*

Last edited:

Sharingan

I heard the same thing on the Game FAQs forums. Anyways, I don't think there is a reason for this. I think it is just to make it sound cool. In math, "X" is the unknown variable. So, X is considered to describe something unknown. I don't know about you, but I think the organization is mysterious which may have something to do with then all having "X" in their names.

Ravage Blue

Website
khmss.avidgamers.com

I'm sure... *looks at Sharingan's post* AHA!!! That's what I was wanting to say!!!... though i wouldn't have brought up math.... But still what I wanted to say. I've just been on writer's block @.@

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Like the other ppl had said before....They have Xs in their name cause in Algebra...X means unknown...the organization is unknowns...so..its a clever little thing they did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back