• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The X In The Name Of

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

in an interview with normura he said that each org. member has an x in there name for a reason. he said when you take the x out of an org. members name, then you get there real name. example:

roxas
take the x out and you get sora

ive been trying to find out the other org. members names, but its realy hard. ill try to find the interview and then ill post it up. what do you guys think?

White_Feather

what i dont get is that xemnas is ansem but he's not ansem;he's xenahort
and at the same time xenahort already sounds like an org. name

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Here they are:

Xaldin-Dilan
Xigbar-Braig
Zexion-Ienzo
Vexen-Even
Lexaeus-Elaeus
Roxas-Sora
Xemnas-Ansem(Xehanort)

BlaZinbritt11588

guys, YOU HAVE TO READ THE ANSEM REPORTS. there is actually useful information in there. if u read it, we woudn't have this thread.

chosen destiny

even if its old, its still good to bring it back up. some people havent even heard of this if you would just scroll up, you would see.

RsOoXrAas

i think the issue on the x in the name isnt really tht big of a deal if its brought up again every once and a while. its kinda kool to wonder wat the other names are

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Lol, what I'd like to know is why the X. Whats the point of putting the letter X in it.

Is it because of Xenahort?

Wolffia

Lol, what I'd like to know is why the X. Whats the point of putting the letter X in it.

They probably just did that that to make the org. seem more mysterious; "X" is often used to imply something unknown or mysterious, so it makes since to use it since that's what they were obviously going for. Or maybe the org. members just thought it'd make them sound cooler XD.

Rikussoulmate

what i dont get is that xemnas is ansem but he's not ansem;he's xenahort
and at the same time xenahort already sounds like an org. name

My theory is that the organisation members must have made up their own names or been named by Xemnas. Either way, because he was the first Organisation member, Xemnas must have named himself and because he thought he was Ansem, he called himself Xemnas.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

When you X something out, it's suposed to suggest it dosen't exist anymore. Nobodies are the non-existant ones.

And I remember hearing that Axel's real name is Lea or Ale...can't remember exactly, but it was in a Nomura interview....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back