• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Xehanorts of Xehanorts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jahob000

Hello all,

I realize that my posts, from the views of some, can make it seem like I nitpick too much about the series. I sometimes do but that's mostly because I like the series. In any case, rather than post something that picks at the series, I figured I'd post something about my favorite character of the series. Master Xehanort (old Xehanort). Actually Aqua was a close but I moved her down due to bad voice acting, and lack of character depiction and...oh haha, I'm doing it again.

Anyway. I've always liked mysterious villains who have vasts amounts of knowledge but are surrounded by secrecy, lore and legends, and are powerful. I can't wait to see what Kingdom Hearts 3 reveals about him.

IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED ALL OF THE GAMES, THERE WILL BE SPOILERS HERE. PLEASE AVOID THIS POST.

Xehanort's Heartless, Xehanort's Nobody, "TerraNort", Young Xehanort and Master Xehanort. I know we still know so little about them in terms of personal details but which persona do you prefer. I prefer Master Xehanort for the obvious reason of him being the conspirator.

Even though he is who I prefer, could he beat the other versions of himself? Would he be the Xehanorts of Xehanorts?

Who would win in terms of not only strength but their abilities to conjure up big plans against their foes. Could Xemnas overtake the other versions?

What do you guys think? If "Ansem", Xemnas, Young Xehanort and Master Xehanort all were to plot against each other, who would be on top? Be as creative as you can. What would they use? Who would they use? Would they go it alone or with groups?

I figure this could be a fun way of imagining things until Kingdom Hearts III comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back