• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The X's in organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
That's makes sense actually. :D
The "X" thing at first, i thought it was MX's obsession over X-blade, not the tracking device and I thought the one that tracking TAV is actually Vanitas? xD

Because Ven and Vanitas are connected, so he can sense where is he?
OR could it be the Mark of Heresy only happen in Realm of Sleep? xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
From seeing your past posts, I know you have a MAJOR bias against Xehanort, which (as it seems to me) is against both his actions and his character. He's my favorite character, tbh, so I'm probably biased too. However, we KNOW Xehanort once had good intentions, and we are unaware as to whether any of those intentions were corrupted, replaced with bad intentions, or still hold true in some form. I'm personally hoping that somewhere along the line he was possessed or corrupted by the Guardian.

I wouldn't actually call it bias against a character (can you even have "bias" against a bunch of pixels?) but rather bias against the apparently constant tries in parts of the fandom to relativize and play down Xehanort's crimes by pointing at his supposed "noble" goal which isn't noble at all. Just like a culprit in Real Life trying to gain sympathy points by whining about his/her bad childhood.
He is arrogating things to himself which he has no right to claim.
That doesn't have anything to do with how I see Xehanort as a character, as I like him pretty much as the main villain of the saga, but I don't like when he's painted as too much a "gray" character when he isn't.

Since when do we KNOW that Xehanort's intentions were "good"? No one ever said that "bringing balance" would be the ultimate utopia for the KH Universe, as the original Universe was pretty much already described as an "utopia" of sorts before the Keyblade War wrecked everything and the original Kingdom Hearts, which is only light, was lost.
Xehanort only believed that this may be the true answer in his younger days because his insatiable curiosity always drove him nearer to the darkness.

Even then though, what matters it if his intentions were once good? At current time, meaning from before BBS up to the end of DDD it means absolutely nothing because Xehanort practically singlehandedly already caused only grief and misery for over 16 years by now for countless people and many worlds.
Even if there is still something of the old, supposedly "good" intentions left Xehanort has already disqualified himself by all he did so far.

That's makes sense actually. :D
The "X" thing at first, i thought it was MX's obsession over X-blade, not the tracking device and I thought the one that tracking TAV is actually Vanitas? xD
The "X" is MX's obsession over the X-blade, as Xemnas remembered it vaguely according to Nomura and therefore the Org-members had one placed in their names. With the new information from DDD, one can even say the whole Org XIII, their true purpose, is directly tied to the X-blade itself.
The tracking device was so far only mentioned in regards to Sora's DDD clothes and nowhere else, that's why I said we're jumping to conclusions here and too hasty regarding the other "X"'s in some character's clothing.

I wouldn't call that "tracking" but actually "stalking". Vanitas was in BBS just roaming the worlds to release more Unversed for TAV to fight.
It was said that due to the close connection between their hearts Vanitas could feel some of the emotions of Ven's heart, but I don't remember that it was being stated that this also allowed him to see where Ven is at the moment.

Sauce had the x already in Kh2. on his face nomtheless
A sauce with a "X"? Didn't know that one...maybe Sauce Xollandaise? XD

Stars

リク
The "X" is MX's obsession over the X-blade, as Xemnas remembered it vaguely according to Nomura and therefore the Org-members had one placed in their names. With the new information from DDD, one can even say the whole Org XIII, their true purpose, is directly tied to the X-blade itself.
The tracking device was so far only mentioned in regards to Sora's DDD clothes and nowhere else, that's why I said we're jumping to conclusions here and too hasty regarding the other "X"'s in some character's clothing.

I wouldn't call that "tracking" but actually "stalking". Vanitas was in BBS just roaming the worlds to release more Unversed for TAV to fight.
It was said that due to the close connection between their hearts Vanitas could feel some of the emotions of Ven's heart, but I don't remember that it was being stated that this also allowed him to see where Ven is at the moment.

Yeah.. the X mark is only mentioned on Sora's cloth, and how does YX and Ansem know the location of Riku when he doesn't have the Mark of Heresy on him?
Teehee.. Got mess up with the tracking thing and stalking.. So Vanitas can only felt the emotion of Ventus..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back