• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The X's in organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade13

I read a thread on here that said "The mark of hersey is how Xehanort tracked Sora in DDD and Aqua, Terra, and Ven in BBS." Could this be why the x's are all in the organization. members name? So Xehanort could keep track of them?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I read a thread on here that said "The mark of hersey is how Xehanort tracked Sora in DDD and Aqua, Terra, and Ven in BBS." Could this be why the x's are all in the organization. members name? So Xehanort could keep track of them?

It was to mark them all as his future horcruxes. xD

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

It had to do with memories of the X-Blade, if I remember correctly.

An "X" in a name isn't really a way to track a person you need something physical in order to track anything really......the mark of heresy is the X on peoples clothing.

Ronove

And Aqua still is wearing her X. Troubling, ain't it?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
And Aqua still is wearing her X. Troubling, ain't it?

So is Ven.....so I wonder what that could mean....hmmm?

Could mean that's how Xemnas knew Ven was in Castle Oblivion....if it wasn't because of memories or something.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Wait, I haven't heard anything about this mark of heresy. Could someone explain this to me?

News on 3D's plot details is trickeling in a lot slower than I expected.

iLeen

Awards
Wait, I haven't heard anything about this mark of heresy. Could someone explain this to me?

News on 3D's plot details is trickeling in a lot slower than I expected.

Basically, the mark of heresy is a (giant) X on the character's clothing, which helps the the Xehanort's track down the one wearing it (an excellent stalker item)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ya know this could work out to Sora's advantage.

Kairi: Oh Sora i got this brand new bra with x shaped straps.

Sora: O.O Oh no! Kairi we need to rip that off of you before Xehanort can track you down!

*Sora rips her bra off*

Sora: There we go, you're safe. And may I just say you've certainly grown since we were little kids. *Grins like a pervert*

Kairi: Don't look! I'm a princess of heart, i'm supposed to be pure.

Sora laughs: Yeah right, you may have been born with a pure heart but your mind aint so pure, sweetheart.

*Xehanort watches from afar*

Xehanort: I don't know, little girls never did it for me. Boys are far more interesting.

Braiganort: That explains sooooo much, old man.

theheroofdarknes

Website
theheroofdarkness.deviantart.com
How did this game go from star wars to Harry potter?

'cause with all of his heart extraction thing he did to the others it's like Voldi splitting his soul multiple times to keep himself immortal... won't be that much of a surprise by now that in order to put MX down once and for all, you got to destroy all of his heart-horcruxes/Organization Members to weaken him

MinerKing

Ya know this could work out to Sora's advantage.

Kairi: Oh Sora i got this brand new bra with x shaped straps.

Sora: O.O Oh no! Kairi we need to rip that off of you before Xehanort can track you down!

*Sora rips her bra off*

Sora: There we go, you're safe. And may I just say you've certainly grown since we were little kids. *Grins like a pervert*

Kairi: Don't look! I'm a princess of heart, i'm supposed to be pure.

Sora laughs: Yeah right, you may have been born with a pure heart but your mind aint so pure, sweetheart.

*Xehanort watches from afar*

Xehanort: I don't know, little girls never did it for me. Boy are far more interesting.

Braiganort: That explains sooooo much, old man.

GET NOMURA ON THE PHONE, STAT! TELL HIM WE GOT THE KH3 PLOT RIGHT HERE.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
How did this game go from star wars to Harry potter?

Ah I was talking about Xehanort making Heartcruxes out of people before KH3D came out. I just didn't think he was planning to use all the members of Organization XIII to do it originally, nor did I suspect he was doing it to create the true X-Blade obviously.

Anyways KH3's plot is basically going to be the seven lights fighting the 13 darknesses across the worlds, while getting the princesses of heart together (Unless they do the princesses of heart gathering as Lea and Kairi's MoM exam in BBSV2 or something), and the X-Blade finally being forged before Xehanort is eventually defeated, and we'll get some hints of the next saga and KH4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back