• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Zombie Apocalypse [sign-ups/ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Would this be acceptable?

Name: Becca
Sex: Female
Height: 5'3''
Weight: 99 lbs
Build: Thin
Former Occupation: High school student, gymnast

Talents: A talented gymnast, Becca was a shoo-in for a spot on the Olympic team before the apocalypse. She also shows potential in Parkour, which she found is just a different outlet for her gymnastic abilities.

Items: In her backpack, Becca carries a hydration bladder, half full; a small first aid kit; a few packs of dried fruits; a crank flashlight; a fixed blade knife; 2 magazines; and a zombie survival guide handbook.

She has a Mini-14, which she is still getting used to.

Appearance: Thanks to years of training in gymnastics, Becca is lean and lithe. She's gotten a little skinnier since the apocalypse started, but that has only made it easier for her to carry her weight. She has fair skin, now covered in scratches and a colorful array of band-aids, and long golden red curls that are loosely tied in a single braid. Her icy blue eyes are framed by curling lashes that can get her many things when bat the right way... or it did, prior to the apocalypse at least. Her round face and button nose give her a slightly childish face, making her appear a little younger (and more harmless) than she actually is. She wears a simple graphic tee, worn out and dirty, under a loose zip-up jacket with dark jeans.

Accepted.

I just have a question.
Will we be stopping at stores we find to stock up on food and water etc?

Yes. Supermarkets, gun stores, and gas stations that we discover on our way out the east coast.

Name: Tyson
Sex: Male
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 193
Build: Athletic
Former Occupation: 2nd year college student
Talents: Quick on his feet thanks to being a baseball player back in highschool, very good with firearms since he was taught by his father when he was younger (for self defense purposes)
Items:
- A black and silver baseball bat found in his garage (because you never know when you might need it) (made of aluminum)
- 2 bottles of water
- 2 6.Glock pistols (attached to the gun holsters on his hips)
- 1 sleeping bag
- 3 boxes of ammunition.
- A flashlight
-3 lunchables
Appearance: Tyson has spiky black hair and wears a red sleeveless shirt with a black jacket over it along with dark blue jeans and black sneakers. His eyes are blue and attached to his legs are two gun holsters that hold his pistols when not in use.

Accepted. Just don't make him a badass with those guns.

Name:
Jansen "Repo" Manning

Sex:
Male

Height:
6'0"

Weight:
163 lbs

Build:
Athletic

Former Occupation:
U.S. Army Medic Dishonorary Discharge

Talents:
Basic firearms training with handguns and rifles due to his Military training. But his true skill lies in using bladed weapons like scalpels. Give one to him and everything dies.

Items:
Scalpel Set x3
Emergency Rations x3
First Aid Kit (Basic Military issue)

Appearance:
With mas on.

Normal Appearance

Biography: He may be a doctor, but it might be more fun to reveal it a little at a time.

Accepted. I like a mysterious character.

I'll only be accepting ONE MORE template. However, if no one joins by Friday afternoon, I'll make the first post later that night.

Dee

Bronze Member
Name: Reagan Howell.

Sex: Female.

Height: 5’10.

Weight: 140.

Build: Athletic.

Former Occupation: Travel Guide.

Talents:

Items:
-Lupara Sawed-off Shotgun.
-Shotgun shells. (2 boxes, 25 each)
-Kabar.
-Standard First-Aid Kit.
-Flashlight.
-Batteries. (1 box)
-Canteen.
-Meal Replacement Bars. (2 boxes, 6 each )

Appearance: Reagan.

Biography: N/A.

I'm finishing my occupation and talent/s right now I just didn't want someone to take the last spot so I posted my temp. now since it's almost finished.

Last edited:
Awards
F-FRANNNNN~~~ ;-;

Name: Kevel
Sex: male
Height: 6'00
Weight: 150 pounds

Build: not really thin, not a really tough guy either though.
Former Occupation: Professional gambler/ any contest's he could enter.
Talents: Kevel is great at thinking up plans, he's never been in a situation he couldn't handle. He has a knack for staying calm in dire situations and is not known to make mistakes.

Items: Night-vision goggles, a lighter, food rations, a trauma kit, a wrist rocket, and a katana. Everything but the katana he got from an army surplus store. He's had the katana since before the outbreak , something he picked up due to his 'otaku' tendencies.

Appearance: Kevel is Irish, and has fiery red hair and emerald green eyes. Having been born in America his accent is American however. He like to wear baggy urban clothing such as jeans and hoddies. He has a slender handsome face devoid of blemishes, except for a three inch scar he received from an electric wire that runs diagonally across the bridge of his nose. He has a charming yet slightly sinister look to him, as if he's always plotting something. He always has a faint smile, and his eyes are squinted in a nonchalant manner.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Let's get this party startedddd!

We're not all starting in the group are we?

haseo47

Awards
Well we have to wait for him to make the first post. I don't believe we are starting as a group. I think along the way we meet up with eachother.

What's going to be the starting date like.....in the RP what's the month and such?

Xiao

Awards
Well we have to wait for him to make the first post. I don't believe we are starting as a group. I think along the way we meet up with eachother.

What's going to be the starting date like.....in the RP what's the month and such?

Sounds good. Also, what's the year?

I'm excited for this =D

haseo47

Awards
Same here, I haven't done roleplaying in forever.
Plus, it's about Zombies....I F***ING LOVE Zombies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Hey guys. Fran and Piercing Light, I'll accept both your templates. Don't want you guys to feel left out :D

And I will make the first post on Monday, Labor Day. I don't have a specific time as to when it'll posted, though.

And to answer your question, Xiao, no. Once everyone has made their first post, that's when I'll start to shift the RP to the point where we group up. That is, if everyone actually WANTS to group up, or continue to go on their own.

I AM CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NO MORE TEMPLATES.

haseo47

Awards
So, I start school tomorrow. When this starts I'll have to make sure to post...it'll be started tomorrow sometime?

Dee

Bronze Member
Alright it's cool.

But just for that Kevel is going to be hitting on her non-stop. :p

That's cool....now all you have to do is hope that Kevel doesn't get shot by Reagan, lol.

Anywhoooo....when are we supposed to be starting the RP?

Xiao

Awards
Let's start dudes. >:]

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
We should blow something up whilst we wait...
Where is he?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back