• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Zombie Paradox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
So this came across me mind thought last night for whatever random reason. ...So are zombies a sort of paradox?

Zombie, the living dead - the reanimated, or the other conception of this raging cannibal lunatic zombie person. Either or, I found what I believe to be a fundamental problem.

|Living dead zombie, the reanimated|

So they come back to life, hungry as all hell in need of proper nourishment, which is brains, flesh, and organs of course. So if they can remain animated and function despite being previously unfit to do so, then do they really need to eat? Think about it, what would happen to them if they couldn't find or get their hands on some people? Would they starve back to death? If thats the case then they aren't that big of a threat really if they can starve to re-death.

But then if they can not starve then that would mean that they really don't need to eat or consume anything. If they can't die due to lack of nourishment then it would mean that they're eating people and pets for no real reason. All this time we've been led to think that they need to eat us, what if we were wrong? What if we can exist peacefully with them and them with us? Since we know now that either they can starve back to death, which would probably result in huge number losses amongst the zombie population, or the alternative of the possible reality that they don't need to eat people.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I got a betfer one. After you kill a zombie couldn't it just become a zombie again? Since zombies are the dead coming back to life? Or after killing all humans, wouldn't zombies eventually run out of food?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
wouldn't zombies eventually run out of food?

Right? Thats what I'm saying, it doesn't seem as though that would be a logical thing to do (eat people since you indeed are that food source). Because eventually if they converted everybody then there would be no more food for them left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back