• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lpuesan

um that third symbol is actrually for the people that dont fit in the heartless or nobodyies catagori it said so in the stadegey guild (sorry for spelling).

cornyperson

BraveryOfAChild said:
Well, in the Sercet Ending I think it takes in the past [MidEvil Era] Were that -TRUE- Keyblades Masters come from, and I think that their could be two different stories that you could play, like in Kingdom Hearts II [Roxas' story]. Recieving the letter from the King, to go to the Disney Castle, cause Chip N Dale made a Time Gummi Ship for Sora and Co. King Mickey might tell Sora to invistigate this new event and so they go to the past. And Xemnas might want to cause chaos in the past to change the future.
wow that's very interesting!! i never thought that maybe Sora went back in time to fight, that would be cool. and if it takes place in the past and future, it could be the future Sora, thus explaining why the blurred guy walking towards the 3 knights is taller.

BraveryOfAChild

cornyperson said:
wow that's very interesting!! i never thought that maybe Sora went back in time to fight, that would be cool. and if it takes place in the past and future, it could be the future Sora, thus explaining why the blurred guy walking towards the 3 knights is taller.

Yeah, it's actually four Mysterious Knights, three from which pick up the Keyblades and the other coming from the dust of dirt, heading towards them. It makes you wonder...

cornyperson

BraveryOfAChild said:
Yeah, it's actually four Mysterious Knights, three from which pick up the Keyblades and the other coming from the dust of dirt, heading towards them. It makes you wonder...
aww, i originally did think the blurred guy was a knight, then Sora. cause if it's a knight, it can't be a human underneath that armor right?? cause if you look at the girl knight, her head is shaped funny, around the chin area. no human head could fit in there. boo at these secret movies.

BraveryOfAChild

Something else I want to point out, is that the big guy knight with the golden Keyblade, he was standing around a big Dragon, perhaps it could be that Xenmas created a Dragon to destroy those Chasers/Keyblade Masters, but he was no match for that Knight.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
If it's in the past the correct name would be Xehanort. LOL. But anyhow. There is no proof that the Knight KILLED that Dragon. It does look very much like Xemnas' dragon in Kingdom Hearts, it's just way too small. But perhaps it died in a fight and the Knight was seeing if it could survive.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It disappeared because it died. Obviously this was some meeting they were to have. A Gathering. But the question is, what for? Are they seeking the man who's approaching? Who may very well be Ienzo or Xehanort. Do the three Knights know each other. Why do they choose those specific blades.

There's just SO MUCH mystery to the entire video. It's quite fun.

BraveryOfAChild

And yet, it's going to take a long time to know anything about a new Kingdom Hearts series, we might hear something about it like in 1 year and a half or 2 tops. And Inner-Demon, I have a hunch that the last Knight might be Ienzo, cause he's still a big mystery to us, cause the fourth Knight isn't wieliding Keyblades, but another Weapon. And I also caught something in the Secrent Ending, wehn it's starting it's pointing out Ansem's reports, but the First Ansem report is the number 1. But Number 0.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I saw that as well. I wouldn't actually call the blurry man a Knight. He's obvious wearing a shredded robe. And you can make out a hood. It appears he's wearing something like Vincent did in Final Fantasy VII. I also believe that man to be Ienzo. But I see NO Weapon. And I have Frame-by-Frame shots of the ending.

Last edited:

Lightkeeper05

Inner-Demon said:
No it doesn't. It says 'Memory Of Xehanort'. Not 'In Memory'. This is obviously in the past, while else would Nomura say it's in the Past.
Its in the past, but in the future( an event that happened in the future) Thats wut Nomura stated. SO its after Kh2. Its kind of like wut they did for deep dive. It was in the past( Im guessing at the end of COM) which helped Kh2 begin.

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
Somebody told me that the symbol that has the cross just means the whole person. Like cloud for instance, the symbol would represent him or sora. Dont ask me about this cause i dont even know if its true.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Inner-Demon said:
I saw that as well. I wouldn't actually call the blurry man a Knight. He's obvious wearing a shredded robe. And you can make out a hood. It appears he's wearing some lke Vincent did in Final Fantasy VII. I also believe that man to be Ienzo. But I see NO Weapon. And I have Frame-by-Frame shots of the ending.

Neither Xehanort nor Xemnas had a weapon to begin with too. ;)

The secret ending reminds me of the final fight a lot. Sora and Riku fight the huge dragon, defeat it, and go into the final fight against Xemnas. In that ending, the guy (probably wit the help of the other two knights) defeat the dragon, and face the shadowy figure as if they were preparing to engage in a final showdown. I think that figure is Xehanort.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
But the mystery man may very well be a good guy. The Obi-Wan of the game... LOL! I forgot entirely about Deep Dive taking place before Kingdom Hearts 2 but still IN the game. Good point.

Though I still feel the game will be set in the past.

Eternal Arcana

I dont see how the game could be set in the past when the three Armored Unknowns are pullling out keyblades that belonged to Sora, Mickey and Riku. The Kingdom keys bear Mickey's head chains, unless your saying there was another mouse before Mickey lol.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Who says a Mouse has to wield the Keyblade? Nomura CONFIRMED those three Knights ARE NOT Sora, Riku, and Mickey. The Keyblade has existed for a LONG time. As proven by what is said and Nomura himself. Those keychains could mean ANYTHING. We don't know. That head IS NOT a sign of Mickey though.

He DID NOT create the Keyblade.

BraveryOfAChild

And well the Knights might be the -True- Keyblade masters. Someone confirmed earlier that they don't have keychains. And what I'm starting to believe is that the Keychain locks most of the power of the Keyblade inside, to cause less chaos, and with this Keyblades from the past they could cause much more chaose due to the missing Keychains.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I think the missing Keychains mean false Keyblades. Those that are just replicated, probably by the evil Keyblade Masters. Which also in turns violates the sacred Keyblade and it's creators.

Only FOUR Keyblades have Keychains. Light (which is the Kingdom Key), Darkness (which is the Inverted Key) and In-Between (Which is the Way To Dawn). The Keyblade of the present has yet to be shown. Maybe it was destroyed during the Keyblade Wars.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
nomura said that keyblade war refered to a war between keyblades so that hinits at one phrase

memories of xehanort most likely refersto the memories that xehanort had before he lost them(before he met ansem).
another theory ive heard is that it refers to xehanort anagrams
memories of another x
memories of no heart x
both of these refer to the memories of another nobod, i personoly think its zexion, but it could be anyone, from xenas to namine

the lost two could be anything, possibly namine and roxas, possibly larxene and marluxia, who betrayed the org.

master of keyblade must refer to a single master, and nota dual weilder, so its riku sora mickey or a new person

chaser seems to me like a seeker of knownledge or darkness

the person int he shadow could be anyone, good or bad

the three knights are people we have never met before

i put this in another thread and it might be useful here.

and yes, those keyblades without keychains are indeed fake keyblades, so was rikus door o the heart keychain, since it needed 7 hearts, but only got 6, it was incomplete. all of the landscape keyblades are fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back