• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveryOfAChild

Actually, in the Secrent Ending there's 2 females and 1 male, plus the cloaked guy. The Cloaked guy could be Zexion, he could've been sent by Xehanort to negotiate with them, to make an agreement like for instance.

1. He wants their power to take over Kingdom Hearts.
2. He wants them to open Kingdom Hearts again,as many people assume that they are the true Keyblade Masters.
3. Xehanort may want them to be his partner and to get rid of Sora and Co.

And yeah, I agree with you Inner-Demon, that Cloaked guy doesn't have weapons on his hands, I saw his sleeves.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't actually say there ARE two females. One is obviously a female, the other is still open to debate. And I doubt Ienzo and Xehanort are working together. Xehanort probably goes bad, and Ienzo goes in search of other Keyblade Masters. Perhaps Ienzo is the True Keyblade Master of the Present.

Which is why that Keyblade has yet to be be shown.

xeanhort's ghost

[Hey everyone, this is my first post and Ill do so with my short analysis of the Secret Ending. First about the 3 Armored Unknowns. The large, center unknown has an enormous keyblade that we have never seen before. The female unknown (Purple Armor, has and obvious feminine chest) has what looks like Oblivion. The third unknown is actually not wielding the keyblade Riku gave to Kairi (hers was much more colorful), but a different key blade in which s/he holds in a unique way similiar to Wisdom Form.

Also note that NONE of keyblades (with the exception or Riku's, Sora's and Mickey's) have keychains, even the ones in the field.

Next lets take a look at something my friend brought to my attention.

Examine the Trinity behind the Nobodies: Heartless Emblem, Nobody Emblem and an Unknown Emblem we have never seen.

A closer look

Me and my friend continued discussion; What would happen if the Nobody Form and Heartless Form of someone happened to meet? Based on how the Trinity is built, the result of a Nobody and a Heartless would technically be the whole form once more yet this time with unprecedented powers.

After the 3 Armored Unknowns lift the keyblades from the ground the camera zooms out, showing them in the center of a cross, very similiar to the previous ones I had posted.

My final analysis comes from the start of the secret ending, where we see the Armored Unknown atop a huge beast. Remember the aerial battle with Xemnas upon the hover bike against the flying beast? From a very close look at what the main unknown is standing on the resemblence seems very clear. (Also adding fire power to Bravery's theory that the land unknowns are in is Kingdom Hearts)
/QUOTE]

this last symbol is an circle with an x in the center and an x is another form of saying unkown or it could be an irradication and their goal could be to destroy the keyblade weilders. just a thought and if chasers are the combination of heartless and nobodies heartless are the lost heart and nobodies are the lost body and in an ansem report i remember reading about those without souls so chasers could cratures that have no souls and the armoured warriors could be chasers who have no souls but combined with a heartless and nobody which would have them be a trinity almost whole but still not complete because they miss a soul hence the x and that land probably is kingdom hearts
and in the secret ending the keyblades in the ground sorta look like the symbol

:) we need to make a pettition and ask square-enix to make kingdom hearts 3 before nomuras other project or at the same time and have it release first

:( hey this just crossed my mind you know the trinity symbol with the three symbols in it each where first shown in a single game in kingdom hearts the heartless in kingdom hearts 2 the nobodies so do you think that kingdom hearts 3 the third symbol which is more than likely called chasers will be introduced and it will end the series because mainly the series has established the forms that are changes because of your heart the third symbol could be the final mystery of the heart. if so I guess i could still be happy as long as they make a kh movie as well

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The ENTIRE heart makes a Heartless. It is TRUE that it is the Darkness of the heart. But that darkness takes over ALL the heart and creates a Heartless.

THE_UNKNOWNS

idk if this has been said already cause i didn't read all the pages but i was watching the secret ending again on youtube and that thing that dissappears in the back looks like the ship thing you fight in the end.and it always bothers me about those 3 key blades cause if you watch, 2 of them have the mickey symbol while the one that looks like rikus has what look like a heartless key chain. any thoughts?
EDIT:I just read the one above mine and he said pretty much the same thing so you can read min or ignore it.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Actually it is GREATLY known the Way To Dawn has a Heartless Symbol as a Keychain. It makes more proof just how did Xehanort come up with the symbol? Obviously the Heartless Symbol existed BEFORE the Heartless that Xehanort created.

Maybe it was a MEMORY in which that sign came to him and he just assumed he thought it up. And those two Kingdom Key's are THE SAME ones that Sora and Mickey use.

But they existed WAY BEFORE Mickey and Sora became Keyblade Heroes. And yes, many have noticed that creature disappearing looks very much liek Xehanort's ship.

boboncalc

I downloaded the secret ending so i could watch it multiple times. After watching it i noticed that the three have slight colors to them. The first, who draws Sora's keyblade, is yellow. The second, who draws Riku's, is red. The third, who draws Mickey's, is purple\pink. These colors correspond to the colors of Sora, Riku, and Kairi's outfit in the first game. Plus, i thought no one besides the true weilder could weild a keyblade. This would of course mean Kairi is a keyblade hero, as shown when Riku gives her one. I believe this is their future selves after the keyblade war mentioned.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Kairi IS NOT a Keyblade Hero. She was GIVEN that Keyblade. And she was a Princess of Heart, a strong heart allowed her to wield, she has NO darkness in her heart.

She IS NOT a Keyblade Hero.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
one, isnt it possible is just the darkness of a heart witht he rest of it cast away? since i never saw where it said the heartless was the entire heart

two, mabey the xehanort symbol was just on his clothes, not that complicated memories thing. and the mickey keychains are just keychains, and in disney castle, we saw a picture of a mickey with a mustache, which means mickey is in a long line of disney rulers.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Mickey has been alive for A LONG time. And those Keychains mean nothing dedicated to Mickey, or any mouse for that reason. And a Heartless is a heart. The Darkness consumes the Heart and a Heartless IS made. It's not a PIECE of a heart, or half a heart.

A Heartless is an ENTIRE Heart.

And what the hell are you talking about with Xehanort? That doesn't make any sense. It says 'Memory Of Xehanort' because he has NO Memory of his life. This game will reveal who HE WAS.

Therefore, 'Memory Of Xehanort'.

BraveryOfAChild

This mysterious game will reveal who were the true Keyblade Masters, where did Xehanort really come from and why the Keyblades were really ment to be.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That's actually quite interesting. But why would IT make Keyblades? Kingdom Hearts is Darkness. Yes it had a Keyblade inside it's dark world. But why would it make a weapon that could stop it.

I think Someone made the Keyblades.

BraveryOfAChild

Kingdom Hearts could've made the Keyblades to collect Hearts from those Heartless that Sora killed, to become a bigger Kingdom, and fuse all of the worlds together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back