• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I get the feeling Kindom Hearts itsn't exactly peaceful. Although fusing the worlds into one is good. I think Kingdom Hearts is more of a Weapon. It is Darkness. It's also home to the Heartless.

I believe it to be more evil than anything.

OathkeeperSora

I know some of this might have been said but this is what I think so far from the movie:

I have a guess with the title: Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep (from the secret ending) The three knights could be the ancesters of Riku, Sora, and another person. They appear to be evil or the survivors of the keyblade war. Chasers could be the keyblade hunters.
I dont know.... The game may be like COM. That would stink if it was on GBA. I just got this clear feeling from the ending that it was birth by sleep from the ordering of words. I taped it on VHS I'm going to go watch it again. =)
I re-watched it. The first knight you see is standing on something that could be a Chaser. (Type of heartless?)
The line "It all begins with..... birth by sleep." thats where I got the idea of it being the title,
Memories of Xehanort…. Gives me the feeling that the thing the first knight was standing on was Xemnas’s ship from the boss battle.

BraveryOfAChild

And you know what I actually believe? That Kingdom Hearts is the actual mastermind, well the one that controls everything. The one that really was controling Xenmas it his Org. XIII. Creating those Keyblades, just to gain more power and control. Example Ansem and Xenmas both wanted Kingdom Hearts power. But Kingdom Hearts didn't actually gave them it's true power, cause they were just merely puppets.

OathkeeperSora

uh you mean Xehanort and Xenmas. Xehanort was the "Ansem" we fought in KH1. Ansem AKA Diz AKA Ansem the wise dident even want to get into messing with the heart if I'm not mistaken.

BraveryOfAChild

Well, we fought with Ansem's Heartless. Not the actual Xehanort. Ansem wanted Kingdom Hearts' power, but he was not strong enough to withstand the power, so instead of power, Kingdom Hearts gave Ansem Light. And Xenmas did got some power of Kingdom Hearts, but not all of it. Like I said, they were just puppets.

OathkeeperSora

Well that "X" symble in like the second post I think I saw in the battle of dragonaught (spelling?) (the last gummi ship battle)

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
By the way, the next game will NOT be another COM. Nomura confirmed this.

I don't think Kingdom Hearts is using puppets. Xemnas of his own sound and mind wanted power and to be god-like, if you will. Kingdom Hearts was the only thing that could grant him that. Darkness is not something that can simply be controlled, as clearly proven.

It's possible the World Of Darkness which is Kingdom Hearts was locked away behind that door, ending the Keyblade War. Maybe the Keyblades were created as a fail-safe if the door was ever to be opened again. And then they would choose one with the strongest of hearts to stand against the Darkness.

BraveryOfAChild

Inner-Demon said:
By the way, the next game will NOT be another COM. Nomura confirmed this.

I don't think Kingdom Hearts is using puppets. Xemnas of his own sound and mind wanted power and to be god-like, if you will. Kingdom Hearts was the only thing that could grant him that. Darkness is not something that can simply be controlled, as clearly proven.

It's possible the World Of Darkness which is Kingdom Hearts was locked away behind that door, ending the Keyblade War. Maybe the Keyblades were created as a fail-safe if the door was ever to be opened again. And then they would choose one with the strongest of hearts to stand against the Darkness.

So in other words it like Survival of the War. Like, there was a Keyblade war inside Kingdom Hearts, and those who stand last where the one who would open the door to the light..?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
A quick theory I just came up with:

I think the shadowy figure is Xehanort. I believe he was a good guy, and the knights were villians, they were the ones who brought chaos with the Keyblades. And in the secret ending, they're fighting. The knights just defeated Xehanort's dragon monster, which Xemnas uses in KHII, so thats another reason I believe that's Xehanort. Anyways, we see the three knights looking up at the figure after defeating the dragon and going into a final brawl against Xehanort, much like how Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas's dragon and then went into the final battle against him.

OathkeeperSora

Do you think the door on destiny islands could be connected to kingdom hearts? "This world has been connected..... Tied to the darkness.)

BraveryOfAChild

Actually the the fourth person [The one who's in a black cloak] could be Zexion, well Iezon, heading towards them. And Well Xehanort could be back, but he isn't that person you say he is. And well it could be possible that those 3 Knights were the only survivors of this war, The Keyblade War.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Anyone got any theories on the connection between the intro of the game and this secret ending? Ya know, at the beginning we see Sora on that field standing and the roads he's standing on marks an X, just how the keyblades on the secret ending mark an X. It's little things like these that have big clues.

OathkeeperSora

I thought those were the survivors the war also. when I was looking at the keyblades (in slow-mo) I saw Fennir and what almost looked like saix's wep.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Another thing, that Keyblade war may have been a war between the Realm of Darkness and the Ream of Light... or maybe, because of that war, the realms got separated, cause they used to be together right, like Kairi's grandma said.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It's possible that the world the Knights are on IS Kingdom Hearts. In The Beginning of course. The last survivor's of the war wait for the Keyblade Master of the Present, Ienzo, to arrive. Though he had betrayed them to the Darkness. They make a last desperate attempt to stop the Darkness from escaping and create a door. Locking the World Of Darkness behind it, naming it Kingdom Hearts.

Ienzo, believing to have fallen to the Darkness is saved by Xehanort, the one who turned him. And then somehow Xehanort ends up losing his Memory and Ienzo arrives at Radiant Garden, hoping to continue experimenting on the Darkness of the hearts by manipulating the world's curious leader, Ansem.

Thus it begins again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back