• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveryOfAChild

Okay the ultimate curious thing is what does that Ansem Report 0 says. What's written inside that Report, could it be the lost report of Ansem, the one that explains the Keyblades True Nature.

OathkeeperSora

Wait! did anyone see a keychain on it?

Edit: I was wondering about that too.

Are the secret Ansem reports different from the ones in KH1?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I doubt that. It has no Keychain. It's interesting that nor does the Oblivion have a Keychain in this Secret Movie. Which ASAS did have Oblivion with a Keychain. Obviously trying to point out the difference between a true Keyblade and a False one perhaps.

And the 0 Report is old. It's one we've all ready read. I read it.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
BraveryOfAChild said:
Okay the ultimate curious thing is what does that Ansem Report 0 says. What's written inside that Report, could it be the lost report of Ansem, the one that explains the Keyblades True Nature.

Ansem Report 0 is just the Jap one of Ansem Report 1. In the Jap, they were numbered 0 to 12, I believe.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It's just the first one, but under 0 instead of one. If you pause it at just the right time you'll clearly see it. Or just take shots of each frame and you can read it that way.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
"... birth by sleep." Man, what the hell could that mean? It's gonna be a long time till we know the answer to that.

OathkeeperSora

I'm just throwing this out there: birth= roxas by sleep= sora
COM sora went to sleep to get his memories back. or was roxas created when sora became a heartless?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Roxas was created when Sora became a Heartless. That should be Obvious! You people should pay more attention to the Reports. LOL.

Birth By Sleep has NOTHING to do with Sora.

OathkeeperSora

I'm late for bed. I'm half asleep. I cant really think right now. I will just read the posts for a bit I'm to sleepy to think smart ideas lol

OblivionRiku

You guys, the whole circle with an X, that doesnt mean anything....well it does....but not what everyone thinks....if u look in the guide book, in the back theres a beastiary, theres 3 different icons they place by each character telling what they Are, theres the heartless icon, which goes beside all the heartless characters, monsters or bosses, theres a nobody sign which goes by, organization, nobodies or nobody bosess, theres the circle with an X, that it showed by every disney character, and final fantasy, it is not a sign that has anything to do with ANYTHING about the secret ending, dont beilive me, check out the guide book urself, well i have the limited edition one, im not sure if the beastiary is in the normal one, if i knew how to scan i could show u all XD!!!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Somehow I believe that Xehanort could be A KEYBLADE, or at least have the powers of a keyblade, who was "created." He was created like Keyblades were created, or born "by sleep", whatever the hell may that mean. I dont know, cheesy theory, but there is a connection between Xehanort and the Keyblade. He opened that door on Hollow Bastion without a Keyblade. Many say that maybe it was the heartless that oepened, but he wrote that HE opened. Also, Ansem the Wise said it was a mystery to him how Xehanort was able to open it, that is a huge foreshadowing put by Nomura right there about Xehanort's true past!!! Also, if a hearltess had opened it, Ansem would've figured it out, seeing how he was able to learn more complicated things. Plus, Ansem mention Xehanort had "superhuman" abilites, which makes me believe once more he was indeed created.

OblivionRiku

By the way if u beat the second game, there is that part where u fight Xemnas/Xehanort in armor.....it looks kinda like the armored one with the keyblade, and cape in the secret ending

OblivionRiku

Accually, he kinda never opend the door, the seven princesses of heart did....you could be right, but clearly, that all maleficent kept saying, they need the seven princesses of heart to open the final door

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I saw the Knight too. Obviously hinting at something. As for Xehanort. Let's not forget Sora can use Magic. Just think what a TRUE Keyblade Master can do. Xehanort may not remember, but he still has his powers.

And we all know about that X sign. Doesn't mean anything for the story. And he means BEFORE that. Opening the door that allowed the world to be connected to OTHER Worlds.

The Ansem Report from the first game clearly stated this. But it's Unknown how Xehanort opened the door. And Nomura isn't talking.

OblivionRiku

Inner-Demon said:
That's actually quite interesting. But why would IT make Keyblades? Kingdom Hearts is Darkness. Yes it had a Keyblade inside it's dark world. But why would it make a weapon that could stop it.

I think Someone made the Keyblades.

Very true, except kingdom hearts isnt all darkness.....omg i cant beilive im syaing this...KAiris Grandma XD, said that in every darkness there is a light, at the end of the first one, sora awakens the light by calling out, thus killing Xehanort....Who know, maybe the smallest light created the keyblades, because it wanted people, chosen ones, to use the keyblade to get rid of the darkness that consumes Kingdom Hearts....hell i dont know...You could be right

OblivionRiku

Inner-Demon said:
Yeah, I saw the Knight too. Obviously hinting at something. As for Xehanort. Let's not forget Sora can use Magic. Just think what a TRUE Keyblade Master can do. Xehanort may not remember, but he still has his powers.

And we all know about that X sign. Doesn't mean anything for the story. And he means BEFORE that. Opening the door that allowed the world to be connected to OTHER Worlds.

The Ansem Report from the first game clearly stated this. But it's Unknown how Xehanort opened the door. And Nomura isn't talking.
Heh heh So Tetsuya Nomura isnt talking eh, probably because he doesnt even know, all the lines, and plots in the story line he made, constructed that big question, and he doesnt know how to answer it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back