• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
BraveryOfAChild said:
Well about Zexion, I don't know alot about him, but I have a hunch that he might be Riku's Nobody, cause from what I understand, they haven't revealed Riku's Nobody. I know that for a fact Ansem isn't Riku's Nobody. The Ansem we fought in the first Kingdom Hearts series was a fake, a shell of the real Ansem, a Heartless. I say that he's Riku's Nobody cause they have the same characteristics.

180px-Riku%27s_true_form_in_Kingdom_Hearts_2.jpg

XIII_Order_06_Zexion.png

Actually I have a theory, sorry if this was already posted but if you mix up the letters of Ienzo you get Zexion so I am thinking that Zexion is Ienzo's Nobody.

birth by sleep

Ok I just saw the secret ending on my tv (hadn't completed Poohs Book :p).

InnerDemon- no one's edgy, you just post like an asshole. No offense.

As far as Zexion is concerned, he is "fallen into ruin", so if Nomura confirmed his weapon is a big deal in further KH plot, then one has to assume he was a keyblade wielder and perhaps still could be. Much like Namine and Sora's special birth, perhaps Zexion's is similar.

Ienzo probably turned to darkness, joining Xenohart, who was the keyblader who brought Chaos upon the world in the past. Ienzo wielded the blade of Light, but was defeated by Xenohart, who's blade released Ienzo's heart and created Zexion. Xenohart was the Keyblade Master, and knew how to gain back a lost heart. He replaced Ienzo's heart, but it had already become dark to the point where as a complete being, Xenohart could control him with his Dark Blade. As long as Zexion was not a part of Ienzo, he couldn't be complete and couldn't resist Ienzo if he wanted to. At some point, Xenohart lost his memory, so Ienzo sits on the sidelines. Without memory, Xenohart cannot remember the process to reunite with his heart, so he can't do it once he embraces darkness and loses his heart. I believe Ienzo broke free when Xenoharts Heartless was destroyed, and came to Castle Oblivion to attain his Nobody, Zexion. He did, became complete, and waited for Xemnas to be destroyed so that he could reclaim his keyblade (once the keyblade heroes had finished up).

Now he attempts to find the Memories lost by Xenohart to attain Kingdom Hearts, since he'll be the new Keyblade Master, the one who wields both light and dark keyblades (in my opinion).

How's that?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It's Xehanort by the way. Nice theory, just a difference of opinion. Well, at least I get the point across. And that's what matters. And you didn't AT ALL pay attention to my posts. Your info was mis-read, you should just read over stuff BEFORE making accusations.

But Zexion was always a Nobody, he never became complete in the game. And as for Fallen Into Ruin. That's still open to debate. As the games Journal states he was Eliminated in Castle Oblivion.

Just a Nobody

Alright! First post to go in a theory thread! This is what I came here for, so with this out of the way...time to move on

NoHeart.jpg

This symbol has been the subject of much debate over the past couple of pages, so I looked into it. After much research (Five Minutes) I figured it out. You see, if you were to look in the Guide Book Bestiary, there are three sections: The Heartless, The Nobodies, and The Other Enemies. Now we all know the heartless and nobody symbols, but the symbol for all non-heartless enemies is this. This applies for Seifer, Scar, all pirates, and even some bosses. I would provide a scan, except my scanner is down and I do not have a camera.

Birth By Sleep said:
As for Ansem's 0 Report, I think I understand it now. He's researching the Keyblades, most likely because he wants to unlock Kingdom Hearts, and the keyblade would seemingly be the easiest route. That means part of what Xehanort was doing before he came to meet Ansem the Wise included researching the Keyblade.
Perhaps Xehanort was trying to reach the Keyblade, and realized he'd have to give up something to wield it. His memories now taken, the process of attaining a keyblade forgotten. Someone picked up his memories somewhere, and is picking up where he left off- making themselves a keyblade bearer.
This is a good theory except that it relies on one thing...Xehanort's loss of memory after he gave into the darkness and split into Nobody and Heartless. I hate to do this, as I like where this could go, but this is impossible because it specifically states within the game that a Nobody retains all their memory after the change (KH II, Ansem Report 12, Paragraph One). Now I extend a question to you, where does it state in KHI or II that the memories are left floating? This is interesting and could lead to many theories if true.

Now it is time for my own theories...
First off, this interview, Interview with Tetsuya Nomura, states that the armored people are three new characters. Though this has been stated, no one has offered a direct link to the proof. Now that that is out of the way...
I believe that we can all agree that the phrase "Birth by Sleep" is important and appears to be the center of the secret video. To look into my theory, we must look into the meaning of words and what they hold...

Birth- a state resulting from being born especially at a particular time or place

Sleep-a state resembling sleep: as a : a state of torpid inactivity b : DEATH

For this theory, we're going to use the second definition of Sleep (Death for those who can not count) and call is "Birth by Death". Now, the last bit of background information before the theory is how a Heartless and Nobody come into being.
A heartless is born when a person's heart is taken from their body. One can lose their heart in three known ways...
1) The person's own will (Riku, Ansem The Wise's Six Apprentices)
2) A Keyblade (When Sora willingly gave his heart in KH I)
3) When another heartless takes it
Each way allows a heartless, a primal creature whose goal is to gain more hearts (there are some exceptions: Xehanort's Heartless, Sora), and a nobody, a creature whose known goal is to exist, to be born; the body itself is removed from the known planes and is forever gone, with only two times has the body returned (Sora and Riku). There are many types of each species created, but no one knows how one comes into being specifically.

Now that that is out of the way, let us move onto the theory...
Throughout the secret ending, we see a barren wasteland that appears to be a past battlefield. We see what appears to be Xemnas' "Battleship" crashed on the ground, millions of key chainless keyblades, and the three main keyblades: The Way to Dawn, The Kingdom Key, and The Inverted Key. The confusion is even more apparent when we see the three new characters reach the keyblades and pick them up. The first thing we must notice is that the keyblade did not disappear from their grasp. All throughout Kingdom Hearts, we are shown that the keyblade will only rest in the hands of keybarers and no one else. The second thing we must notice is that they are there. While this seems stupid, I want you to look back into KH I when Sora what transformed into a heartless. When he was removed from the universe, his keyblade disappeared and only came back once he was human again. More support for this is when you were defeated in KH I your keyblade appeared to shatter or disappear. So the fact that these three keyblades stand in this battlefield show that the past owner is not gone from the universe. Now this opens up two very versatile paths that I will attempt to incorporate into my theory as I just realized these two points as I write this.

Path 1
The Three Armored Figures (Whom I will call Rider [The man who was on top of ship], Girl [The female Armored Figure], and Boy [The other male Armored Figure] should the need arise) are the current holders of the three keys and are returning to retrieve them for a new battle. This pathway opens up many doorways to many interpretations, but I will not talk about this as I am only on the threshold and do not wish to dive so deep should I be wrong anywhere; but we should recognize that if they are returning for their keyblades, then we now have two logical paths for the timeline of this video...

Past-The are the original owners of the three keyblades, which leaves much for interpretation

Future-Sora, Riku, and King Mickey have died and the three are the new owners of the three keyblades, which yet again leaves much for interpretation.

Path 2
The Three Armored Figures are keybarers, but not the owners of the three keyblades. This pathway has been mentioned many times in the past by others, so I will only show what this could lead to in relation to the timeline...

Past-This takes place before Sora and Co. existed

Future-Sora, Riku, and King Mickey have grown up or died, which means new owners were chosen

Not much to go with on this right now...I will add later.

As to where these two pathways tie into "Birth by Death", it is quite simple. Since a Heartless and a Nobody are born the moment someone's heart is removed, it is easy to make the connection that Birth = Death and Birth refers to the creation of a heartless and a nobody. If you remember in KH II in Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion, it is said that the heartless first arrived after Xehanort opened the door in Ansem's basement (I found this funny, think how you would feel if someone opened the door to ultimate evil in your basement) and let darkness take over him. This led to his Heartless (Fake Ansem) and his Nobody (Xemnas) to be born. After this, one by one the worlds were consumed by Fake Ansem and his army of heartless while Xemnas created Organization XIII with the other Six Apprentices. This led to the Master of the Keyblade, which is King Mickey (He was referred to this by Fake Ansem in his reports all throughout KH I), to travel across the universe in an attempt to stop him. Meanwhile, Xehanort's Nobody, Xemnas, starts to gather up more members for Organization XIII through Fake Ansem's campaign for the goal of obtaining Kingdom Hearts, which he knows of because of Xehanort's memory (Memory of Xehanort). Now the natural curiosity of one boy leads to the arrival of heartless on his world; this leads to him, his best friend and other friend to be separated (Riku, Sora, and Kairi for those who are slow). Through out the story of KH, we see that Riku and Sora are constantly looking for each other and are always lost (The Lost Two). This explains for four of the mystery phrases, the last two being Chasers and Keyblade wars. I will not attempt to explain those yet as that would be pure speculation with no fact.

So more or less, I believe that "Birth by Sleep" is when Xehanort was split into heartless and nobody because that is what started everything is the known KH universe.

As you finish reading this, please remember that this is just a rough draft and is open to revisions and more ideas.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
But we don't know FOR SURE if Xehanort is what started everything. The new Secret Ending means that this may have been started by SOMEONE else. Someone much worse.

Xehanort's Memory is somehow central to all this. We know when Ansem Found him he was STILL whole. As he became a Heartless and a Nobody AFTER experimenting on subjects in Hollow Bastion. Under Ansem's Teachings.

The whole Mystery is HOW Xehanort LOST his memory. Perhaps he was once the Keyblade Master of Darkness, it makes sense, but then to fell during the Keyblade Wars and became evil, The other Masters had no choice but to strip him of his memories. Leaving him with only a name.

Sort of like what the Jedi did to Revan during Knights Of The Old Republic.

Last edited:

Just a Nobody

Inner-Demon said:
But we don't know FOR SURE if Xehanort is what started everything. The new Secret Ending means that this may have been started by SOMEONE else. Someone much worse.
We do not know if he started what happened there, but it was mentioned within KH II that the Universe was peaceful (Which can be inferred as no heartless or nobodies) and after Xehanort opened the door and gave into darkness, we had the arrival of heartless and nobodies.

Xehanort's Memory is somehow central to all this. We know when Ansem Found him he was STILL whole. As he became a Heartless and a Nobody AFTER experimenting on subjects in Hollow Bastion. Under Ansem's Teachings.
Ah, I am assuming we are talking about the apprentice while you are talking about the man who arrived at Ansem the Wise's door. This is my fault as I should have seen this, but oh well...I will attempt to incorparate this into my threory.

The whole Mystery is HOW Xehanort LOST his memory. Perhaps he was once the Keyblade Master of Darkness, it makes sense, but when to fell during the Keyblade Wars and became evil, The other Masters had no choice but to strip him of his memories. Leaving him with only a name.
Interesting

Now, what else do you think about my theory because so far you have just presented a different scenario.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Source: 1up.com said:
Ienzo was a very intelligent teen who belonged to a group known as the "Other Faction." Ienzo had very similar views as the "Other Faction"; however, he did not agree with their methods of achieving these ideals. He was very peaceful and kind-hearted and found that the "Other Faction" was too destructive when it came to operations. Thus he decided to further his intellect and use his knowledge to find different approaches to their plans. Ienzo was able to aid the "O.F." considerably and less attention was drawn to events in which they caused. Because of his strong and kind heart, the keyblade chose him as a master, thus increasing his importance and skill in the group.

Xehanort became so impressed, that he chose Ienzo to join him in his investigation of the one called Ansem. As Xehanort gained Ansem's trust and aided in gathering more followers, Ienzo used his keyblade to further Ansem's trust of him and aid him in beginning to use his intellect to manipulate Ansem into furthering the study of the darkness. Xehanort then sent a letter to King Mickey arranging a meeting with Ansem. It was here that Ansem left the idea of opening the door and experimenting, but who did he leave in charge of his records and such... his most trusted companion, Xehanort. Thus giving Xehanort the opportunity he needed to attempt to open the door and regain the dark power of his ancestors.

Ienzo soon lost his heart to Xehanort's experiments and his nobody was formed, Zexion was born. Because of this, he not only lost his keyblade but his kind-hearted nature left with the blade as well, thus he had "fallen into ruin." However, Zexion was in fact, able to summon a weapon that was similar in appearance but it was not nearly as powerful as an actual keyblade. With his vast knowledge and beliefs still intact, as well as the shame he had felt for losing his keyblade, he continued to aid his allies with his mind instead of his strength.

Ienzo played a huge role in the starting of the experiments. I think he may be playing a big role in the next portion of KH.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Personally I think it's well crafted, a little more details would be nice. And maybe break a paragraph in there for easier read. And I'll see about going more in depth on it.

(This is to Nobody by the way)

------------------------

And Freya, that IS VERY Intriguing. I take it that's simply a theory correct?

Just a Nobody

Inner-Demon said:
Personally I think it's well crafted, a little more details would be nice. And maybe break a paragraph in there for easier read. And I'll see about going more in depth on it.

(This is to Nobody by the way)
Will do, I am going to attempt to incorporate Xehanort's previous life into my theory and also go more indepth. Any problems you see before I get to it?

Just a Nobody

Inner-Demon said:
Nope. It's well done.
Sweet...well I am off to work it, I will post it tomorrw!

As to Freya...
As Demon said, if this is true, it could blow open the door and allow us to make more educated threories based off more fact then speculation.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I'm here! xP

I think it's a theory, some guy on there wrote it, even so, it's very well explained.

My question is, who is the 'Other Faction'? ._.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
lmao.

That's a strong possiblity. Nomura seems to like making us wonder.

The 'Blurred One' (as I like to call the person coming from the 4th fork) could be someone totally unexpected, or someone new. Did Nomura ever say anything about him/her?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Nope. NOT ONE Jackass EVEN asked about our blurry friend. THEY NEED to get people in there who will PRESS the questions that WE NEED to know.

But noooooooooooooo, we just get sorry crap that we OBVIOUSLY know the answer to. We're obsessed fans. It's OUR job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back