• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories on Riku's role in KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

I believe (most likely) in KHII, Riku's role will be... A BOSS! XD

Don't you agree? Why or why not? =O

A

Audo

My guess is that Riku is foloowing Sora. I think he is the Unknown that we see in the Underworld, Mulan and hes the unknown about Sora is about to attack on HB. He just wants to make sure sora is safe. He could be a boss if Ansem got the better of him.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I get the feeling that Riku is going to be Sora's insider. Meaning he's going to drop by from world to world and give Sora news on what the Unknowns are planning. Kind of like a spy.

Sgt Moo

Well he aint gonna be a boss cos mickey is with him... I think he might just be a neutral but wants to help sora... or he could be mickey's backup in mickeys search for the door

I believe he reliases now the darkness is weaker than the light and will only be fought against as practise

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I believe that at some point in the game you will have to fight Riku... I mean come on I really want to test out Riku's new powers

Dual Wielder

i believe riku will be sora's rival...
i guess you could say that he and sora will have battles to see if one of them is worthy to be a keyblade master and stuff...
and like one of them will defeat the 'enemy' (quotes cos i dunno who will be controlling heartless now that ansem is 'controlled') while the other one must support him...

Zero Sora said:
I believe that at some point in the game you will have to fight Riku... I mean come on I really want to test out Riku's new powers

Well it could be for the fact that they wanna battle as in traing or just to see if one another has improved because they 're good friends arnt they?

Or it could be over someone

HeartBreakKingdom

I'd say he would be Sora's guide throughout the game. Maybe you would even have to fight him when he is dressed as an Unknown! Yea...that would kick @$$!!!!!!

Milh_Amethyz

I think Riku si been following Sora from the beggining of the KH2 though....Bu i don't think its him cause that ORG member is abit taller.

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
Maybe it's kinda hard to accept this, but I have a weird thoughts bout Riku lately.... I... believe: "You're the source of all Heartless"(at the end of ASAS) is Riku. But, I hope, it isn't.

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
I think that riku is trying to find the BHK, I mean why else would he have that keyblade thrown to him in the deep dive movie if he didnt know him, so i think that when riku first reaches twighlight town king mickey assigns him to find BHK.

Sgt Moo

he cant be a boss if mickey is with him...do you realy thing mickey would allow him to attack sora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back