• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories on Terra, Aqua and Ven's connection to Sora, Kairi and Riku.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Sorry if this doesn't really 'fit' with the flow of this topic, but...
What about all those Keyblades in the Sunset Horizon trailers? I know they are not officially part of the game's storyline, but it implied that there are many keyblades in the trailers, and some of them were identical to what the KK looked like with keychains Sora got in KH2. So does that hint at the possibility of a keyblade permanently being split multiple times or are there really that many keyblades out there?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Then if it turns out though that that location is used in BBS, and there really are all those keyblades we got problems.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The world itself appears as it's where the battle is fought, but the video is a concept.
Hell, Nomura didn't know what TAV looked like when he made that trailer.

williams358/2

The world itself appears as it's where the battle is fought, but the video is a concept.
Hell, Nomura didn't know what TAV looked like when he made that trailer.

nomura knew, all three of their faces were shown in the exact same trailer.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Are we talking about the one at the end of KH2 final mix whatever it's called where their faces were actually shown? Because the one at the end of normal KH2, their faces are never shown. I remember when I first saw it and I thought it was in the future and that the soldiers were Sora Riku and Kairi.

williams358/2

Im talking about the one in final mix+, i think he may be talking about the one after kh2.
EDIT: ok, thats all cleared up. then yes, nomura had no clue what they looked like after kh2.

And yea, i thought it was the future too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back