• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ars-arcanum100

Ok pll please post all teorys here, as soon as 1 is posted i shall discuss mine

DannyKilla

...Umm dude. Never again. But sence ur new, maaaybbbeee people will try and not to flame you for this..

helios

Bronze Member
your new to you have a month on this site please try not to make anything this uber retarted again but i will be back to post the school bell just rung.

DarkOblivion

hey go easy on him, hes new.

next time you make a tread be more specific on what you want to say or discuss

DannyKilla

Actually im not new, Ive been here sense june, (if u call that still new go for it) my computer got taken in to get fixed and was messed up, so yes.

DannyKilla

I know, i was takling to helios, your a cool kid, I wouldnt try starin a argument with you.

DarkOblivion

wow man I got things messed up, cuzz at the beginning I though helios was supporting you and flaming ars-arcanum100.

edit: dont call me kid ^^

DannyKilla

wow i think your rite, im really confused XD! I think he just forgot a comma.

EDIT: Sorry man, :cool:

DarkOblivion

hehe^^

sry for spamming your tread, ars-arcanum100.

next time just name your topic after your theorie, if its a good one, so people can discuss and flame your theorie

helios

Bronze Member
no im just talking to ars arcanum if you dont have a theory please dont post a thread about nothing but no i wasnt talking to dannykilla.

iholdthekeys

eh-hem.... this is my theory...

because nomura keeps depriving us of many things such as FF7:AC, the name of BHK, and the release date of KH2 in america......... us upperforum ppl with experience seem 2 have the urge 2 reply or flame any topic that has no new information on it........ the noobs seem 2 sense this in us and there4 make dumb topics that spam the forums..... each time a noob spams the forum we all feel the urge to reply even if itz 4 sumthing dumb...... like this thread......... "cmon pll put all ur theories here and i'll tell u mine"......... garbage...... thatz wat it iz...... thatz wat dis thread is.......... and that is my theory......... because of the lack of new information and important information that we want to know we seem 2 just waste our times on these forums replying 2 threads with no purpose and extremely noobish threads............ i luv kh, kh:com, and i can't wait 4 kh2....... but noobs who post stuff like this just annoy me....... next time ars-arcanum......... post ur theory..... unless that is u don't even have one...... and have sumthing 2 support it 2....... those are threads worthy of my time........... such as the actual release date thread.......... but u know w/e........ i don't even know y i said all this........... this has been 5 minutes with iholdthekeys........

Flaming Axel

hey iholdthekeys if thats your real name you should not call people noobs the only noobs are people who have not beaten KH or COM then go ahead and call them noobs but i would be considered a noob and i have beaten both and come on this site every day since 2 years ago

Path2Oblivion

Re: Theories~ Regarding NeoTown, and heartless in ASAS

Ok, I beat KH1 for the 3rd time the other day (I was bored and wanted to see ASAS again) Well I paid special attention to the neotown. I actually discovered something!!! After the ASAS video finishes playing, the cover of KH1, adn the strategy guide comes up, before you restart your PS2, notice the heartless in teh lower right hand corner. It looks awfully simalar to the ones that were attacking the BHK, and then if you notice the city in the backround. Thats looks a little like the Neo Town (possilby thought to be twilight town in KH2)......Very Interesting

zerokool

ok here's my theory..... I think that Ansem didn't die. He's no fool, the power of the keyblade had the power to wipe him out knowing this when Sora beat him I think that he escaped in that flash of light. BUt maybe his half was seperated when he disappeared.Thus giving birth to Diz. The organization members were chosen by Ansem or found for that matter. I also think that it was Ansem who summoned them. Diz's scent is similar to Ansem's, that was made clear in chaon of memories. But lastly this still puzzles me. The organization has 13 members. That's why it's called the 13 order. But we know of 10 members already.

Marluxia Xaldin
Axel Demyx
Larexene Rushudo
Vexen
Zexion
Lexaeus

With all this there are 4 members who we don't know. Some of the members are dead. That still leaves 3 or 4 members unaccounted for. Let me know what u think.

Last edited:

supercallo

i think the game will start out the same way as in kh1, except it will be bhk's awakening in twilight town and it will change to sora's game when bhk meets up with namine and she releases sora from his sleep. also, diz is ansem, and he is #1 in the orginazation and the final boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back