• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about Soras new black duds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Fighter

Remember when Nomaru said Soras new duds where important? I think they really let him drive with everyone.So they might be important because they do that.Well i´m done rambling.

helios

Bronze Member
It could but i think its already said that it reflects his darker side of him being older.

helios

Bronze Member
I think nomura said it himself but i like the idea of sora being dark i also like the transformation drives that change his outfit in various colors.

Vzam

Bronze Member
no im pretty sure the discussion ended when Nomura confirmed it was for age purposes and the relevence of Sora and the BHKs almost completly color contrasting clothes...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura never outright confirmed that it was because Sora was darker/older/mature

I agree with Twilight-Fighter, and have always beleive d that the signifigance of it was simply for the drive-purposes

BeastlyKillaKreg

u know how traverse town was all night and twilight town is, well, twilight? maybe in kh3 or even another world in kh2, there is a pure light world and riku or kairi or someone lives there...

Zane

You know, looking at the latest trailer, translated on another thread by Milkman, doesn't Sora say something about wanting to be taken to the world of Darkness? Maybe in addition to Sora being more mature and more dark, he actually takes a turn for darkness. I dunno, maybe. And maybe his clothes are a reflection of that. Also from the new trailer, he says something about his journey being meaningless, and maybe that darker side comes from his own questioning of the futility of all that he has done. Somewhat of a early-life crisis, or something like that.

I dunno. Maybe.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Zane said:
You know, looking at the latest trailer, translated on another thread by Milkman, doesn't Sora say something about wanting to be taken to the world of Darkness? Maybe in addition to Sora being more mature and more dark, he actually takes a turn for darkness. I dunno, maybe. And maybe his clothes are a reflection of that. Also from the new trailer, he says something about his journey being meaningless, and maybe that darker side comes from his own questioning of the futility of all that he has done. Somewhat of a early-life crisis, or something like that.

I dunno. Maybe.

Yes, and his wife will leave him. JK. I think that he needs to go to the darkness to get to the light, yunno Kingdom Hearts.

Yazagi

but maybe the time when sora was a heartless. He was on the dark on a period time, so thats why he has black suit, he at least taste of what darkness is

angry moogle

I think the main reason is that black goes with anything and they just figured they had to give reason for the change of cloths,and would you wear the same cloths for a year,i think not!

WonderngKeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
Twilight Fighter said:
Remember when Nomaru said Soras new duds where important? I think they really let him drive with everyone.So they might be important because they do that.Well i´m done rambling.
Nomura did say that BHK's light clothes were in contrast to Soras wight clothes so one of them are evil. just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back