• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about the name 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I've got my own theory about the name 358/2 days.

We've already played 7 of the 365 days that Sora was put to sleep in Castle Oblivion, the 7 days of the tutorial at the beginning of KH2. Anyone remember that? He was asleep for a whole year. So 365 minus 7 is 358. The /2 could possibly mean several things. One, representing Sora divided by two, into Sora and Roxas. Or, one year divided by two, 1/2, representing a halfway point between CoM and KHII.

Or, I read somewhere that it represents the year of Roxas being alive and the 2 days Sora spent in Castle Oblivion before being put to sleep as Namine picked apart his memories. This doesn't make as much sense to me though.

Music

Well, that makes perfect sense, at least! Very possible... I would more strongly agree with the /2 part of the title pertaining to Sora being divided in two, Sora and Roxas.

kiante

I agree, that sounds very logical, I was wondering why it was 358 rather than 365, and that makes perfect sense. The 2 probably does represent the two parts of Sora.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Actually, the idea of 174 makes more sense. After all, I'm pretty sure Roxas spent more than 7 days in Twilight Town. Those first one hundred some days is probably the time he spent in service of the Organization.

Although it probably means something totally different >_>

~Dorian Gray

kiante

Welll...maybe he did spend more time there, but maybe he didn't! Oh, and I guess he DID spend more time there before being recruited, but I think he was recruited about the time Sora was put ot sleep...I think. Remember, he was CREATED way before Sora was put to sleep, so he lived in Twilight Town then until he was recruited. So we can probably safely assume he was recruited when Sora was put to sleep, so he was technically in the organization for 365 days, and then he was captured and was put into virtual Twilight Town for 7 days, then grafted into Sora.

haraheidi

Kiante's entire post sounds really good. I hadnt really had time to think about it and those are sound ideas.
And the idea of 365 minus 7 is pretty good too!
Yay for theory!

Endgame

:D
Actually... you're wrong! This actually refers to the keybladers, you see, dividing 365, the number of days in a year, by 151 give you two... the number of 'true' keybladers by the end of KH2. However, there's a remainder, which I belive represents Roxas, sugguesting that Roxas is actually .4321982112439853409 % of a keyblader. Now when you times this by the number of worlds, in KH and KH2 combined, you get the exact number of heartless that will appear at TWTNW in the Memory Tower area! Now, in this area there are approximatly 23 buildings... and, when you divide that by the number of windows on those buildings, you get... 13! This, being an obvious reference to organisation 13, implies that 358/2 days is actually about Roxas' time in organisation 13!

It's undeniable logic.

khloser4life

I believe Roxas was created in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, since that's where Sora became a Heartless. He was found there by Org. XIII, and just went to Twilight Town with Axel a few times.

nobodys are born in in between world such as twilight town, so he couldnt have been born in hollow bastion.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wow, that's a good theory, and I always thought that the 358 thing was a kind of reference to Roxas life-span.

Zetsumi, man, you do realise that no one is going to pick that up, in fact i bet the developers didn't even pick that up, It was a complete accident! nothing special, you just happened to find a series of numbers whose answer is 13. ever seen that south park ep where stan goes out to disprove the fake dead-talker-with-person? My point exactly

Phalinx

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's six days. Not seven. Roxas becomes a part of Sora on the sixth day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back