• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory and question on roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:idea: his popped in my head while reading a thread on roxas. i'll ask the questions first.

why did roxas disappear ( join with sora ) when he met sora sleeping inside the memory pod?

I know that they did the whole join to be one thing, but is that like a type of process?

if so does it take a good amount of time or is it a flow into his body thing?

roxas and sora spent time coexisting when they knew nothing about each other, but when they finally saw each other roxas disappears. well since sora had actually been concious at the same time roxas was concious then that means that they have the ability to live at the same time. so maybe in kh3 if sora dies roxas could come back and kairi and riku can travel with sora so when sora dies kairi can bring him back. and riku could just be there for extra support. ( incase kairi cant finish the reviving job. )

now roxas comes in here cause when sora dies doesnt that mean a nobody is born, and since roxas is soras nobody does that mean that roxas is reborn again?

they never specified how many times someone can be brought back or how many times a nobody can be made.

:eek:hmy: nothing to do with thread ) how did roxas fuse with data sora?
when roxas saw sora he was still in ATW data world.

UrbanQuattrus

It's like in the movie Ghost, when if a person passes through a ghost, it's the same as if they did it.

But really, there's no information to answer most of your questions. Except that Sora didn't die, that's not how nobodies are made: When a person's heart is taken from them, if it was strong enough, the remaining body and soul become the nobody. Death can't produce a nobody.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yeah, losing one's heart does not cause a person to die in the traditional sense, they just become a Heartless/Nobody. So if Sora really died, Roxas would die too. He is half of Sora, and even though they survived outside of each other, they are now joined. If someone killed Sora, he or she would be killing Roxas at the same time. Now, if someone managed to turn Sora back into a Heartless, that would be another matter.

To answer your other question, Roxas disappeared in the pod room because he joined with Sora. He wanted to be a whole person again. They have separate, distinct personalities, but they're still basically the same person. I think the parts that you're thinking of, in the World That Never Was, took place because Roxas decided to completely let go and be one with his Other.

they never specified how many times someone can be brought back or how many times a nobody can be made.

That's an interesting point, but you're right, we don't know how many times a Nobody can be remade, because as far as we know it's never been done before. I'll bet there would be a limit to how many times a heart could succumb to darkness however. In the end, I think it would simply collapse.

:eek:hmy: nothing to do with thread ) how did roxas fuse with data sora?
when roxas saw sora he was still in ATW data world.

I honestly have no idea how one moment, Roxas appears to merge with Sora in Data Twilight Town, and the next moment Sora's waking up in the real TT. At first I thought that when Twilight Town temporarily disappears and then reappears, it was the data world being replaced by the real one. But that still doesn't make sense, because Hayner, Pence, and Olette still recognize Sora.

Riku Fan1415

I honestly have no idea how one moment, Roxas appears to merge with Sora in Data Twilight Town, and the next moment Sora's waking up in the real TT. At first I thought that when Twilight Town temporarily disappears and then reappears, it was the data world being replaced by the real one. But that still doesn't make sense, because Hayner, Pence, and Olette still recognize Sora.

Well, when DiZ tells Roxas, "The Time has come", he means:
1. Time for Roxas to join with Sora
2. Time to close down fake Twilight Town
3. Both

I'm going for answer number three. I think DiZ somehow closed the fake Twilight Town, placing Roxas in the real one at the time. However, I acknowledge a fatal flaw in this theory: when you enter the "other" Twilight Town towards the end of the game, Sora says, "This is Roxas' Twilight Town, and you see the destroyed computer.......:confused:

oreo_the_khluvr

well I hope that Kairi and Riku do come with Sora in KH3 and that would be your party, or better yet you could switch between the three, they can all use keyblades after all! :thumbsup:

Roxas knew the real Hayner, Pence, and Olette before he was even in the Organization so that's how they recognized Sora.

SwagStarIV

Awards
It's like in the movie Ghost, when if a person passes through a ghost, it's the same as if they did it.

But really, there's no information to answer most of your questions. Except that Sora didn't die, that's not how nobodies are made: When a person's heart is taken from them, if it was strong enough, the remaining body and soul become the nobody. Death can't produce a nobody.

i mean if his heart is taken away blah blah blah then doesnt that mean a nobody is born, and since roxas is soras nobody does that mean that roxas is reborn again?

SwagStarIV

Awards
i have a question too
i know roxas is part of sora
but i forgot what was the whole point of him

the reason why roxas was so significant is because he was soras nobody which gave him the ability to use keyblades.

the org needed him to get more hearts.

riku needed him to help sora recover faster or he just needed him so sora could fully recover

:mellow: idk which one it is but, if the second one about riku is right then sora needed him to become concious.

:thumbsup:roxas was the center point of the whole begining of the game

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Andy to the rescue!

The new scene in KH2FM, "Farewell to a friend", took place after Roxas saw Sora in data Twilight Town. He left the data world and went to the real clocktower and met Axel again, then disappeared in some bursts of light into the real Sora. He didn't go into the data one. I know, I was a bit confused about that too, originally, but at the beginning of course I had no idea what was going on.

Saix said in Twilight Town "Axel will stop at nothing to turn you into a heartless", because he wanted Roxas back. So yeah, he would be reborn if that happened again. I'd assume he'd still retain all his memories of being Roxas and Sora this time. That'd be kinda confusing for the poor guy...

roxas and sora spent time coexisting when they knew nothing about each other, but when they finally saw each other roxas disappears. well since sora had actually been concious at the same time roxas was concious then that means that they have the ability to live at the same time. so maybe in kh3 if sora dies roxas could come back and kairi and riku can travel with sora so when sora dies kairi can bring him back. and riku could just be there for extra support. ( incase kairi cant finish the reviving job. )

now roxas comes in here cause when sora dies doesnt that mean a nobody is born, and since roxas is soras nobody does that mean that roxas is reborn again?

Um....what?

Whatever your idea was, no.

the reason why roxas was so significant is because he was soras nobody which gave him the ability to use keyblades.

the org needed him to get more hearts.

riku needed him to help sora recover faster or he just needed him so sora could fully recover

:mellow: idk which one it is but, if the second one about riku is right then sora needed him to become concious.

:thumbsup:roxas was the center point of the whole begining of the game

Yes, Roxas had to be asleep/in Sora for his heart to be redone completely, hence the data world.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
The new scene in KH2FM, "Farewell to a friend", took place after Roxas saw Sora in data Twilight Town. He left the data world and went to the real clocktower and met Axel again, then disappeared in some bursts of light into the real Sora. He didn't go into the data one. I know, I was a bit confused about that too, originally, but at the beginning of course I had no idea what was going on.

Wait...you're not talking about "Remberance" are you? The part where they're talking on the clock tower and talk for several minutes about their status as Nobodies, and then Roxas leaves? Because that happened after Roxas battled Sora in the World That Never Was. They were literally saying goodbye to each other because one was dead and the other one was going back to his original self. At least, that's what I've heard.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
thnx u just answered all my questions

wow u must know ur stuff

Yeah, I sure do. :idea:

Wait...you're not talking about "Remberance" are you? The part where they're talking on the clock tower and talk for several minutes about their status as Nobodies, and then Roxas leaves? Because that happened after Roxas battled Sora in the World That Never Was. They were literally saying goodbye to each other because one was dead and the other one was going back to his original self. At least, that's what I've heard.

Yes, sorry, I thought the scene was called "Farewell to a Friend", but I guess it's "Remembrance".

However, that idea is well......ridiculous LOL. I'm glad you just "heard" it. You're a bright young woman, hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back