• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Theory) Can the RAX trio be true traitors ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Although in UX ,Ventus looks like a traitor, in fact, he did not intentionally do anything wrong and did not betray his allies. And what if the Book of Prophecies had under traitors those who are not in the Era of fairy tales and not even in the Dark Road, but in the present time ? As we know in the Book of Prophecies it was mentioned that the traitor is the one who is marked with a sigil. And as we know ,Roxas, Axel and Xion were marked by it. Of course, this is nothing more than my little theory ,but given the past of the RAX trio, can they turn out to be traitors in the future or have their own plans different from those of the defenders of light.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Hm... I dunno. I feel as though this is a stretch. The RAX trio has grown a lot and Axel has already had his day in the sun of being a double/triple agent. I feel like he'd be repeating past mistakes. Roxas has also grown a lot, while for a period of time he probably hated Sora, Sora is really important to him now. Same for Xion.

If there's a division in the keykid team, I think it's more of an "Your path to saving Sora won't work, mine is better" kind of deal and I wouldn't call that traitorous.

I do think the traitor is someone of the past and that even still, they are betraying MoM's plans, not the "good" side whatever that may be.

Last edited:

Vulpes XIII

Awards
It’s a interesting theory, but I personally don’t think Roxas, Xion or Axel are going to turn out to be traitors in the future as I just can’t imagine any of them betraying the guardians of light as although they were marked with the X I took the whole scene of them reclaiming the sigil off Xemnas in the Keyblade Graveyard in Remind as just some sort of symbolism which was used to demonstrate the fact that they aren’t going to be anyone pawns and they won’t let themselves be controlled by anyone ever again as they are their own people and reclaiming the sigil was just their way of showing that Xemnas has no power over them anymore and the X they were marked with has no meaning to them anymore ( well that’s what I got from that scene). Honestly after everything they’ve been through Including all the lies,deceit and not trusting their friends and all the problems that caused, I believe the last thing they would want to do is be a traitor, the only thing I think they want to do is find Sora and Subject X and sit on a clocktower eating ice cream all day. Although if it does turn out to be true and that it was referring to someone in the future who is marked with an X then the only person I think who might fit that description is Demyx and that’s only because we know nothing about him and he has the ancient Keyblade legacy so is connected to that era.

Although Nomura is hard to predict and has a habit of doing unexpected things with the plot so it could happen, but I personally don’t believe it will.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Can't see it either. I'd sooner believe Isa going back to his old ways then RAX becoming antagonistic traitors

cakito123

Awards
I don't like RAX after Days too much and don't care about them at all in the future, but I really like the idea of RAX as villains or antagonists, it strikes as more intersting to me than just playing as them in a game.

But I don't think they would be traitors since the beggining, that'd be really forced. The only way I can see RAX as antagonists are if the MoM comes to them (in the present time) as their new master and makes them believe they are fighting for a right cause, by manipulation/lying - or even better - convincing them he is actually right on whatever evil he is about to do.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Their stories are mostly finished with resolutions. Lea's, and by extension R&A, was only contrived because of "Subject X" but by themselves, Roxas' and Xion's stories have come to an end. If the devs were to put in another twist like this, it would really be not just bad writing, but complete milking...

Chie

Awards
could the traitor from back cover be Clara Cluck?????

Back