• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory Concerning a Possible Xehanort/Terra Connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
So by now we should all be familiar with the Terra-becomes-Xehanort-theory right? Well I have another theory branching off that one. There is a scene in KH2: Final Mix+ where Xehanort goes down a long flight of stairs, finally reaching a room in which a pile of armor lays. If you look closely at the armor, it's Aqua's armor! Sure, you probably know this already... however, what interests me is another scene in which Saix and Xigbar discuss hearing Xehanort talking to the armor in the room as if it were alive. He says he is looking for a "friend".

Ok, so this is the room of sleep, in which Aqua's armor lies. Xehanort is looking for a "friend", and is also (as revealed in 358/2 Days) looking for the room of awakening. So what if, since Aqua's armor is in the room of sleep, Ventus' armor is in the room of awakening! So Xehanort is trying to recover his lost friends!

What bothers me most about this though is that he pretty much failed... Sora destroyed the organization. BUT, we are given some hope in Another Report, where Nomura says that it is possible for a nobody, once vanquished, to return to their original body. What do you think about this? Do you think it's a plausible theory? I think this could very well be one of the most poorly hidden plot twists ever and the theory is correct xD. But I guess you never know with Nomura...

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Xehanort/Xemnas is trying to reveal his lost past and he believes that the two rooms in which one holds the armor of Aquas would somehow regain whatever he needs to know. Xehanort will return however for the fact that if a beings heartless, and nobody are destroyed the original being is brought back to existence.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
What I always thought was odd was that Sora was in the room Xigbar thought Ven would be in right?

Like I thought that was a huge hint. But no one else thinks so. Blehh.

Last edited:

Key of Valor

The Professor
It's a popular belief that something relating to Ven lies in the Chamber of Waking. However, with Xemnas gone, it's not known for sure whether there is going to be someone around to pick up the search for that chamber. The chamber's location is also still a mystery, even though Xemnas must have had some reason to believe that it was in Castle Oblivion, even though Axel never came across it.

I personally agree with this theory though that Xemnas was looking for his lost friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back