• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory for Ansem SoD and Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codemaster

Awards
LS is whats left of Terra. Some say its his soul and personality with memories and some say its terra's heart. Also LS doesn't know what is going on in Terra's body, which is why it wants revenge even though there is somewhat of a deal or friendly competition in Terra's body.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Codemaster, did you not hear? Soul isn't a part of the equation .It's in the body...dead.

djam2410

Codemaster, did you not hear? Soul isn't a part of the equation .It's in the body...dead.

perhaps you didnt read correctly;

MX put his heart AND soul inside terra's body

therefore if terra's soul and heart were expelled from his body,

there would still be a heart and soul (MX's) to control the body.

which is why i said xemnas is terra's shell and MX soul.

but after the secret ending, idk what the case is...

Kleith

C'est très confus il faut dire !

From what I understand :

Eraqus' heart (pure, and with light) is within Terra.

Mx waits for Terra to have is heart stained with darkness, in order to use that weakness.

He sends his own heart into Terra's body.

MX implies in the secret ending that Terra's heart will fade away and become a part of MX. So I don't think Terra's heart is in LS. Or, it is, but Terra has been able to stay in his body thanks to Eraqus' heart (using it as if it was his own).

Terra seems pretty confident with the fact that Xehanort won't take his heart away. The reason of that confidence was Eraqus' heart.

So what I think :

Ls is using what is left of Terra's original heart (that has been consumed by the darkness) and Terranort contains Terra's soul using Eraqus' heart and MX soul and heart.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
perhaps you didnt read correctly;

MX put his heart AND soul inside terra's body

therefore if terra's soul and heart were expelled from his body,

there would still be a heart and soul (MX's) to control the body.

which is why i said xemnas is terra's shell and MX soul.

but after the secret ending, idk what the case is...
So MX is dead? The body dies once the soul is removed. From what I saw, he unlocked his heart, which went into Terra's body. well, since the heart is part of the body, it would die too.

But according to you ,MX offed himself before his heart could reach Terra.

No.

MX's heart -> Terra's body and soul. [The shell] -> Xehanort.

Petrex

i hate BBS! its a downer the ending sucks and just thinking tht terras heart might be in terranort makes me even sadder that he becomes a heartless and nobody thus losing his heart =[ but i still dont get what happened to ven!?!?!?!?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i hate BBS! its a downer the ending sucks and just thinking tht terras heart might be in terranort makes me even sadder that he becomes a heartless and nobody thus losing his heart =[ but i still dont get what happened to ven!?!?!?!?

Ven and Sora's heart connect pretty early in the game apparently.
Then Vanitas is removed from Ven, which is why Vanitas looks like KH2 Sora, but with black hair.

I'm upset that Riku didn't get his connection. Square is doing horribly at keeping Kairi interesting. First it was Namine, then it was Xion, and now Aqua. For what? They aren't doing anything with her. They need to just stick her ass in school and stay the fuck out of the plot.

Petrex

Ven and Sora's heart connect pretty early in the game apparently.
Then Vanitas is removed from Ven, which is why Vanitas looks like KH2 Sora, but with black hair.

I'm upset that Riku didn't get his connection. Square is doing horribly at keeping Kairi interesting. First it was Namine, then it was Xion, and now Aqua. For what? They aren't doing anything with her. They need to just stick her ass in school and stay the fuck out of the plot.

hahaha! but i ment what happened in vens secret ending i didnt get it...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
He became a part of Sora to heal his heart or something like that. I pretty much think Ven's scenario is borrowed time. Something bad was going to happen to him anyway, but he avoided it by being connected to Sora. After his heart was fractured, Vanitas came into being. So on and so forth.

This is all speculation mind you. I'm not spoiling everything for myself.

codemaster

Awards
Thread hijacked.

Back to topic. Well, if MX's body became an empty shell, where did it go and what was the nobody? Xehanort is Terra and MX. LS is still unknown for now...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, if MX's soul left his body, then the body is dead as well as the heart. NO Xehanort.
No, that wasn't a nobody, his heart was leaving him. And since vanished from light, there is no making of another lifeforem. Also, because there are NO nobodies in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back