• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory for Kingdom Hearts DDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hxclifestyles782

I'm sure a lot of you might think this is a dumb idea, but since this game is going to be about Sora and Riku taking the mastery exam I had this weird idea come into my head.
My theory is that Sora is not going to pass the exam. Riku on the other hand will. This is funny seeing as how Riku gave into darkness, while Sora stayed true to light.
I got this idea when I looked at Aqua and Terra during their mastery exam. Aqua passed, and Terra lost. You may be wondering how that has anything to do with Sora failing his exam, but the answer is in the hair. Aqua has silvery blue hair, Riku does as well. Sora and Terra have brown hair. I feel like this moment is going to be mirrored to create a new twist in the story. One where Sora embraces darkness.

But, like I said, people are gonna hate on this now haha.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
lol there are many other reasons for why some of us think sora is going to fail, but i dont think it has anything to do with his hair.

alex=axel

Sora's bedhead is masterful, Riku has awesome silver/blueish hair. This makes no impact on thier exam.

nubstyle

Yeah, see up to the hair thing it could've made sense. I though the same thing, but it was to balance Sora's darkness.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Hair.....? Doesn't hold much as evidence.

And Dream Drop Distance isn't only going to be about the MoM.

Megavoltage

Awards
I see it happening like this. Sora has Ven, Roxas, Xion and Ansem's data inside him. That's very unnatural and can't be healthy. All of that will start to have a negative effect on him and that's why he'll fail the exam.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
First of all what is DDS? Second Riku has Silver hair. Third nothing is stopping Sora and Riku from BOTH passing the exam since the MoM only takes up part of the plot I imagine it will be resolved quickly.

I see it happening like this. Sora has Ven, Roxas, Xion and Ansem's data inside him. That's very unnatural and can't be healthy. All of that will start to have a negative effect on him and that's why he'll fail the exam.
Considering Roxas and Xion actually belong inside him and Ventus connected with Sora unborn heart not to mention stayed inside his heart for ten years without any adverse effect I doubt it'll start now. The only completely alien thing in Sora's heart atm is Ansem's data.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um. I don't know what DDS is. And DDD is not going to focus on the Mark of Mastery exam. It might just be featured at the beginning of the game, but I'm sure some things will be taken from the MoM that will appear again in the game.

Riku's hair is silver. No blue about it.

And we already speculate Sora will fail, but not because of his hair color or style. o_o

And I don't imagine Sora's "embracing darkness". He already accepts the Darkness and had already said he was willing to stay in the RoD with Riku at the end of KH2, before returning home by Kairi's letter. Sora doesn't need to embrace anything.

The tagline of the game implies somebody will fall to Darkness, and it seems likely that it will be Sora...but we don't know the circumstances of that.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Sora will use darkness, Vanitas will be unleashed. Vanitas will be the rest of the game's villain, and possibly be a villain in the next saga. Sora's hair is brown. That is exactly how I read your post.

axel95

Awards
I remember reading somewhere a few months ago that Nomura said that KH DDD will have a main character that falls and another main character that soars, or something along those lines.

billyzanesucks

I remember reading somewhere a few months ago that Nomura said that KH DDD will have a main character that falls and another main character that soars, or something along those lines.
Yeah, a Sora that falls and a Riku that flies.

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't think somebody's fate will go according to their hair's colours xD

And the game was Dream Drop Distance not DDS >.>

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm sure a lot of you might think this is a dumb idea, but since this game is going to be about Sora and Riku taking the mastery exam I had this weird idea come into my head.
My theory is that Sora is not going to pass the exam. Riku on the other hand will. This is funny seeing as how Riku gave into darkness, while Sora stayed true to light.
I got this idea when I looked at Aqua and Terra during their mastery exam. Aqua passed, and Terra lost. You may be wondering how that has anything to do with Sora failing his exam

Oh my God, a noob with something useful to say.

, but the answer is in the hair. Aqua has silvery blue hair, Riku does as well. Sora and Terra have brown hair. I feel like this moment is going to be mirrored to create a new twist in the story. One where Sora embraces darkness.

But, like I said, people are gonna hate on this now haha.

but the answer is in the hair

lol what

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Why is everyone regarding character's plot value to their hair type/color?

HAIRISTS, ALL OF YOU D:

Sora will mostly likely fail miserably, because the game itself otherwise would have no real way to go forward in a story-like atmosphere.

Awards
Sora failing be lke Ansem(Seeker of darkness) embracing the light and becoming good it aint gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back