• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Keyblade (major Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

Alright in the ending of KHII we see a ton of keyblades and one of the messages is the MASTER KEYBLADE. All this time we've been thinking of light and darkness but we forgot that certain keyblades do fire, water, or lightning damage. I think that at one time every keyblade there ever was were actually part of a MASTER KEYBLADE. One that held power over all elements. At some point or another something caused this keyblade to divide into many smaller pieces. These pieces went to different people. I think that the story was that each person wanted all the other keyblades so they could have the master keyblade. This resulted in the Keyblade Wars. I think just about everyone died though, but the what was left of the master keyblade, drained of its power, became the kingom key, which is why it can take many different forms. Another theory is at the time the world of light and the world of darkness were one, but i think that someone used the last keyblade to destroy the world, and it was divided into many different worlds. Different keychains were scattered through them, some of which sora collected on his journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back