• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory of the Sentiments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
But AtW doesn't know TAV right?
He didn't know TAV when he created that research and stored it within Sora.

--

Also, there is definitely no reason for Aqua's armor to create a sentiment... Aqua was completely resigned to her fate when she abandoned her armor and she didn't harbor any strong feelings when she did it. This is illustrated by her comment to Ven about how he will have to wait longer for her to come back. However, Terra had incredibly strong feelings when he was fighting MX about not losing and keeping his friends safe. Hence his armor becoming a sentiment. Why do people think Aqua's armor is a sentiment? It hasn't even retained its form. As soon as it left the RoD it fell apart and has remained that way for 11 years. D:

Crystal

Silver Member
Aqua is still in the Realm of Darkness, so i don't know why Aqua will having a sentiment.
AtW stored the data when Sora is asleep?

Crystal

Silver Member
There is no reason. She wasn't put in a position where a sentiment would have been made.
Yes, he did.

Actually, Sentiments is just a negative feelings or still having other emotions?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Actually, Sentiments is just a negative feelings or still having other emotions?
Unversed are from negative emotions.
Sentiments so far are shown to be made when a being has lost their body and heart but they still have strong emotions (what kind of emotions isn't said)... and they find a temporary body, like the armor.

Crystal

Silver Member
Unversed are from negative emotions.
Sentiments so far are shown to be made when a being has lost their body and heart but they still have strong emotions (what kind of emotions isn't said)... and they find a temporary body, like the armor.

The Sentiments is someone's thoughts?
Does Sentiments still having their memories?

vnnk

Great theory but the thing you said about ven being in soras heart and vantitas being in Rikus heart. Makes me think old MX will use this to his advantage if he finds out and will use Riku as the dark and Soar as the light to create the X-blade again no clue how but i can see this happening and just pointing this out :)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The Sentiments is someone's thoughts?
Does Sentiments still having their memories?
I don't know if Nomura has confirmed that, but if you take all of the information from BBS and KH2 regarding the Lingering Sentiment, then the sentiments are essentially thoughts/strong feelings.
It seems that they have some of their memories from this scene especially:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs7TQkLSldc&feature=related
Skip to 8:50 in.
Where he has flashes of Ven and Aqua are one point that could prove a sentiment retains their thoughts, and what he says at the end of the scenario is another.

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't know if Nomura has confirmed that, but if you take all of the information from BBS and KH2 regarding the Lingering Sentiment, then the sentiments are essentially thoughts/strong feelings.
It seems that they have some of their memories from this scene especially:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs7TQkLSldc&feature=related
Skip to 8.50 in.
Where he has flashes of Ven and Aqua are one point that could prove a sentiment retains their thoughts, and what he says at the end of the scenario is another.

Oh yeah :p
Why does Terra sense Sora as Xehanort before the fight with him?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh yeah :p
Why does Terra sense Sora as Xehanort before the fight with him?
I can't say for certain. I personally believe that was just because Terra's LS associated a male wielder that he hadn't met, who was also powerful, with Xehanort. But in that fight Terra also realizes that Sora "took" Riku's keyblade by saying, "You're not the one I chose." (Or something along those lines, I could be paraphrasing it slightly.) So Terra's LS realizes that Sora isn't MX.

Crystal

Silver Member
I can't say for certain. I personally believe that was just because Terra's LS associated a male wielder that he hadn't met, who was also powerful, with Xehanort. But in that fight Terra also realizes that Sora "took" Riku's keyblade by saying, "You're not the one I chose." (Or something along those lines, I could be paraphrasing it slightly.) So Terra's LS realizes that Sora isn't MX.

Does Terra knows his friend inside Sora?

Stars

リク

If you're refering to Terra LS, those are his thoughts which gathered in his armor after he lost his body

I don't think that any incarnation of Terra knows that Ven's heart is with Sora. I don't believe that anyone is aware of that.

I think it was stated somewhere, Terra feels Ventus inside Sora.

Pratiko

Awards
Perharps I won't be heard (or read, whatever), but I'd rather think that Sentiments are what Nobodies are to Heartless, as in Sentiments are to Unversed. Probably I'm mixing concepts, but I believe Sentiments retain their emtions and feelings the same way a Nobody does: in a shell. Just give it a thought, you'll find out they're about the same. Perharps Sentiments are - god forbid - Nobodies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't think that any incarnation of Terra knows that Ven's heart is with Sora. I don't believe that anyone is aware of that.
He says after the battle something like "Ah... what I sensed in you was...". That's referring to Ven's heart in him.

Absolute

If Sentiments could be strong feelings left over, it is interesting how Terra's sentiment is fueled with hatred for Xehanort and Xemnas seemed to only focus on rage, anger and hate to gain more power.

After seeing Terra' ending video again, I have to ask: why didn't terra's armor get sucked up and scattered in the explosion? Is he bound to that world now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back