• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory of the Sentiments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
A play on "data bugs" from Coded. xD
It could be the heartless/nobodies again... since Days just re-used the heartless and didn't introduce any new enemies.

Ah..i didn't play Coded so i don't know lol >.>
If it introduce any new enemies, then it will have some new boss?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
A play on "data bugs" from Coded. xD
It could be the heartless/nobodies again... since Days just re-used the heartless and didn't introduce any new enemies.
Sure they did: transgender replicas.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Intresting... Very well thought out, very possible, yup seems like an awsome theory to me!
But honestly I don't think Sentiments are that relevant. Terra's sentiment didn't do much but fight Sora and I doubt he'll have much of a role later either. Same goes with Vanitas Sentiment. As for Eraqus, it's not even a confirmed sentiment so I wouldnt judge it right off the bat especially since it has a high chance of being non-canon.
Still, great theory.

Stars

リク
I like the idea that the sentiment being the next enemy, but the idea for the " dream bugs" seem interesting..since the next game should be more on datas?

Crystal

Silver Member
I like the idea that the sentiment being the next enemy, but the idea for the " dream bugs" seem interesting..since the next game should be more on datas?

Maybe it will explain the research data which hidden in Sora.

Lumia

well although there were some claims in the beginning i wasn't accepting. I read through it and made sense.
THough this probably was asked before, what do you think of the armor in chamber or repose?

Crystal

Silver Member
well although there were some claims in the beginning i wasn't accepting. I read through it and made sense.
THough this probably was asked before, what do you think of the armor in chamber or repose?

That was Aqua's armor in the Chamber of Repose :)

Lumia

it would be best, to not intentionally make yourself look like a fool.

People have been theorizing that Aqua's armor is indeed a sentiment. NOmura described the sentiments as those who have left this world.

it would explain why xemnas was having a conversation with it, and i highly doubt the "crazy excuse" works here

Crystal

Silver Member
Why is Aqua's armor is a sentiment?
In fact, Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness?

Lumia

well the answer has already been given to us a while ago, only this theory serves as a good retcon so that previous explanations were left vague or not the whole picture.

for nwo all we know is lingering sentiments are strong emotions taking over the armor. they are born when one leaves this world.

Lumia

Too bad Terra didn't "leave this world" yet he still has a Lingering Sentiment.
thats the best i can remember it. but i suppose in a way he did.maybe he's not active in this world and therefore became active in the armor which causes a sentiment

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
thats the best i can remember it. but i suppose in a way he did.maybe he's not active in this world and therefore became active in the armor which causes a sentiment
I don't know why you're trying to stick to this idea of sentiments being made when people "leave this world" as it's certainly not something Nomura said.

Lumia

like i said, it's the best i can remember. it probably isn't leaving this "world". but i do remember it like "when they are no longer---"

and that's it. though i'm sure the word "heart" wasn't in there.

saying you're not sure, just sounds like "spur of the moment" talk, not "i really don't think that's right". At least try to sound like you're telling the truth.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
saying you're not sure, just sounds like "spur of the moment" talk, not "i really don't think that's right". At least try to sound like you're telling the truth.
uh, what are you talking about. I never said I wasn't sure.

Lumia

well whatever. say what you want. no use with me unless you give out interviews, yadda, yadda. we've been through this

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
well whatever. say what you want. no use with me unless you give out interviews, yadda, yadda. we've been through this
jzjreu.jpg

why don't -you- give out the interviews since you're the one claiming he said this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back