• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory of the Sentiments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumia

if i can't remember it well it's for areason. i can't find it. and i don't know where the interview archive is on this. i remeber there was one where it was easy to find, but now i can't find it.

anyways, i'm not trying to convince you. i could care less. but i do remember a interview when he said, can't remember if it was before the ultimania or after. either way, you can at least believe i read something along the lines, whether the interview was real or fake

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
if i can't remember it well it's for areason. i can't find it. and i don't know where the interview archive is on this. i remeber there was one where it was easy to find, but now i can't find it.

anyways, i'm not trying to convince you. i could care less. but i do remember a interview when he said, can't remember if it was before the ultimania or after. either way, you can at least believe i read something along the lines, whether the interview was real or fake
So basically you just have a "feeling" he said this, not remembering if the interview was even real. Yikes.

The "left this world" comment is actually something Nomura said about the people in torment, not about the lingering sentiments. So, you have it mixed up. Lingering Sentiments have no direct relation to "leaving this world"

Lumia

I only said that just to move things along so you wont be claiming i made it up.

and where did "feeling" come from? don't shove words in other peoples mouths.

and yes, i realize that. But i do remember him saying something about the sentiments in a similar fashion

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
and where did "feeling" come from? don't shove words in other peoples mouths.
I wasn't quoting you, so, no words were shoved in your mouth.

and yes, i realize that. But i do remember him saying something about the sentiments in a similar fashion
He didn't. I just checked my archives which has all of the major Nomura interviews and he says nothing like that. In fact, he doesn't make any comment on what Sentiments are other than that it's not a Heartless.

Lumia

than you're defintely missing something. it should at least say that sentiments are run by strong emotion at the given time

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
than you're defintely missing something. it should at least say that sentiments are run by strong emotion at the given time
I'm not missing anything. Nomura never made those comments in an interview, people inferred it from the game and the game's journals.

Lumia

i don't tihnk anyone infered it. though the journals amy hint it. i'm sure nomura definitely said something towards that

Lumia

i'm not pretending. i specifically made that comment before, so suspicion of that would be avoided. but i suppose even you would go there. still no point. what you say is pointless.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i'm not pretending. i specifically made that comment before, so suspicion of that would be avoided. but i suppose even you would go there. still no point. what you say is pointless.
Hahaha, you totally are her.

What I say has point if not for the simple fact that I was clarifying something for you, being that, what you believed Nomura did or didn't say about Sentiments was untrue. So, I'm glad we got that settled. Back to the topic at hand, I personally think people are putting way too much stock into sentiments. I can't really see them cropping up again, especially not in a plot-heavy manner.

Lumia

i can see them coming back in kh3d, but then again, i can see kh3d taking place in mirage arena

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i can see them coming back in kh3d, but then again, i can see kh3d taking place in mirage arena
Yup, that definitely sums up how credible your thoughts are.

The problem is, there is no way in the world that these Sentiments could become frequent enemies. They are just far too rare, and, from what we've seen there are only two, and only one who seems to have a place in the story so far.

Lumia

i didn't say they had to be regular. i thought maybe the ones introduced in BBS FM and aqua's would show up and answer what they know.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i didn't say they had to be regular. i thought maybe the ones introduced in BBS FM and aqua's would show up and answer what they know.
The only Sentiment in BBS is the Lingering Sentiment really. Vanitas Remnant is questionable. As is Aqua having one.

Lumia

and armor of the master? anyways...questionable or not, i think theres enough evidence towards aqua

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
and armor of the master? anyways...questionable or not, i think theres enough evidence towards aqua
That's not a sentiment. That's an uncanon boss fight.
Not enough for me to be satisfied. I honestly don't see why her thoughts/emotions would end up in the armor. It's not like she was in torment over anything when she casted the armor off, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back