• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory of the Sentiments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute

Its alittle hard to tell. Right after he remembers Aqua and Ven, it shows him and the light of the explosion bathing him.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Its alittle hard to tell. Right after he remembers Aqua and Ven, it shows him and the light of the explosion bathing him.
Yeah, but then it the explosion recedes, and you see he's still standing atop of the mountain and then KH goes away.

Pratiko

Awards
If Sentiments could be strong feelings left over, it is interesting how Terra's sentiment is fueled with hatred for Xehanort and Xemnas seemed to only focus on rage, anger and hate to gain more power.
I'd think it's the other way round, though. Terra's LS thoughts could be heard at the ending, which were something along the lines of: "Ven, Aqua - someday, I'll set things right...".

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'd think it's the other way round, though. Terra's LS thoughts could be heard at the ending, which were something along the lines of: "Ven, Aqua - someday, I'll set things right...".
Yeah, but when you find him in KH2:FM+ he's pretty much all rage, for Xehanort anyway.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Interesting theory, it makes me wonder could the remains of XH that Riku fought in COM had actually been a lingering sentiment of XH?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Sentiments are oddities really. What if sentiments were like natural (not exactly natural) versions of the Replica Project? Like the imprint of one's heart in an inanimate object. Terra did so on his armor, where as Xemnas and Vexen worked on actual puppets to imprint the heart on. Riku Replica was basically Riku's negativeness in a nutshell with his emotions and mannerisms. Maybe a sentiment follows the same idea but more "naturally". I mean, it's not like Terra meant for his armor to get up and kick ass but he did so subconsciously rather than purposely like Vexen and Xemnas. Its just a thought.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
He says after the battle something like "Ah... what I sensed in you was...". That's referring to Ven's heart in him.
Thanks HeartSeams. I never realized that line referred to Ven being inside of Sora.

Lavender13

Do you think ventus sentiment acted briefly in Last Episode when his body used a keyblade to open a door leading to Land of Departure?

and what about aqua's armor? there were alot of theories about that.

You think sentiments count as special nobodies? not really existing, but are there? kind of like namine? considering she has no body but merely like an image. you know, the same way riku was when xehanort took over.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Do you think ventus sentiment acted briefly in Last Episode when his body used a keyblade to open a door leading to Land of Departure?
I'd like to think that it wasn't his sentiment that brought Ven to LoD, rather it was his heart looking for the light of his home that opened up the DtL.
You think sentiments count as special nobodies? not really existing, but are there? kind of like namine? considering she has no body but merely like an image. you know, the same way riku was when xehanort took over.
From what I can tell, they seem similar and opposite to Nobodies. Similar in that they don't quite have identities that hearts give, but opposites in that sentiments probably can feel emotions.

Crystal

Silver Member

His weak light from his injured heart who open the door to LoD.

and what about aqua's armor? there were alot of theories about that.

I heard it from somewhere that saying Aqua's armor being a Sentiment, that's why xigbar heard Xemnas is talking to someone in Chamber of Sleep. i'm not sure about that.

Stars

リク
His weak light from his injured heart who open the door to LoD.
Ventus wanted to go home and may know his home(LoD) is safe for him.

I heard it from somewhere that saying Aqua's armor being a Sentiment, that's why xigbar heard Xemnas is talking to someone in Chamber of Sleep. i'm not sure about that.

Yeah, it can also related to Eraqus

Zyrax

Yes, that was me :D

I thought that her sentiment in some way told Xemnas where to find Ven because she thought this would be the real Terra, since he's made of Terra's body and soul and has some of his memories.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yes, that was me :D

I thought that her sentiment in some way told Xemnas where to find Ven because she thought this would be the real Terra, since he's made of Terra's body and soul and has some of his memories.

lol
So, how does Aqua created a Sentiment?
I would think that she actually put her thoughts in her armor when she discharge the armor to save Terra

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
So let me get this straight, is a Sentiment (the soul) a projection of how the heart is feeling, and thus projects itself as somewhat of a shell similar to what a Nobody is, yet is intangible?

And this is just some assumption I have here, could the Sentiment be an Unversed? Since a strong nobody can look like a person and a strong heartless can look like a person. I mean, the unversed and sentiments are both related to emotion, and since sentiments all tend to project their "whole forms", could they just be stronger unversed?

Lmfao! Am I totally off? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back