• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on the next KH game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzuku

So from what I can gather, the next game will be about Sora rescuing the tormented hearts (Lingering Sentiment, Aqua and Ansem, Xion, Axel, and Ven, other Org. XIII members, etc.) across the Kingdom Hearts universe by going back in time through the data world and it will be named Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts.

Anyone else agree?

dwaynep

xion, axel and all of organization members are all dead man. the only ones sora can save is terra and ven. sora might stumble upon aqua in the new game as well

Suzuku

We don't know where Nobodies go after they're defeated so you can't say that "they're dead". I'm guessing they're stuck in limbo until their hearts are freed, which only Sora can do.

Bmario17

i agree but only flaw is how could he go back in time via the data world? in all honesty coded never really made much sense to me so now time traveling is just screwing me up lol

ChainOfHearts

I always assumed there had to b a reason for Coded...it was so odd, maybe its just a link for Kingdom Hearts 3. Or maybe He doesn't go back in the data world.

All those people were alive in the Secret Ending. Which means there all waiting for Sora in a certain time. How the heck else would he get to them all if he didn't go back in time?

I mean....he said he was gonna get them in Secret Ending!

Kaiju-Z

I do think that KH3 will revolve around Sora saving all the worlds and their tormented people, but I doubt/hope that there won't be time traveling. I want something original D:

State

Awards
We don't know where Nobodies go after they're defeated so you can't say that "they're dead". I'm guessing they're stuck in limbo until their hearts are freed, which only Sora can do.

They die, they perish, the darkness destroys them, nothing else.

Bmario17

I always assumed there had to b a reason for Coded...it was so odd, maybe its just a link for Kingdom Hearts 3. Or maybe He doesn't go back in the data world.

All those people were alive in the Secret Ending. Which means there all waiting for Sora in a certain time. How the heck else would he get to them all if he didn't go back in time?

I mean....he said he was gonna get them in Secret Ending!

But he doesnt really have to go back in time. Aqua and Ansem are present, Terra is still present just in LS form so some how he needs to return his body (which might be the only reason time travel might have to happen but Noruma will find some way to make it work). He just needs to Ven his heart back, and for Axel, Roxas, and Xion he just needs to release them somehow. Not very sure how but I think time travel wont have to happen.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
But he doesnt really have to go back in time. Aqua and Ansem are present, Terra is still present just in LS form so some how he needs to return his body (which might be the only reason time travel might have to happen but Noruma will find some way to make it work). He just needs to Ven his heart back, and for Axel, Roxas, and Xion he just needs to release them somehow. Not very sure how but I think time travel wont have to happen.
There's not reason to release roxas or xion seeing there apart of sora.

State

Awards
He just needs to Ven his heart back, and for Axel, Roxas, and Xion he just needs to release them somehow. Not very sure how but I think time travel wont have to happen.

The trouble with giving Ventus back his heart would be trying to track-down his body. How can you release something like Xion? She's been forgotten, erased from everything. As of the last minutes of Days, she doesn't exist. Roxas already rejoined with Sora in KHII, so Sora turned into a complete being once more. Axel? Fanservice will make him appear in a future title.

Roxas Divine

Hm, interesting theory. I like it, just not the time traveling thing...sounds a bit...un kingdom hearts like.

State

Awards
Hm, interesting theory. I like it, just not the time traveling thing...sounds a bit...un kingdom hearts like.

Time-travel will never happen, unless you count entering an old data-world as time-travel, which wouldn't.

Suzuku

They die, they perish, the darkness destroys them, nothing else.
No, they don't. Nobodies are the empty shells of their former selves without their hearts. After you defeat them they are probably in limbo. Nomura even said if you defeat both the Heartless and Nobody of someone their real bodies might return.

State

Awards
No, they don't. Nobodies are the empty shells of their former selves without their hearts. After you defeat them they are probably in limbo. Nomura even said if you defeat both the Heartless and Nobody of someone their real bodies might return.

The only thing in "limbo" is the heart, which is actually called "suspended animation". If you defeat the Nobody first, the body and soul, and the heart isn't present, it will vanish, completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back