• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Theory) Plzz Read!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

Okay...Let's see...the group of villains from KH1 that banded together to kill you were

Jafar
Ursula
Oogie Boogie
Captain Hook
Hades
Maleficent

Now...let's list what happened to them...

Jafar - Trapped within his own lamp and casted aside
Ursula - Defeated by Sora and Company when the power of the trident failed her; assumed to had died
Oogie Boogie - Defeated by Sora and Company; possibly dead
Captain Hook - Thrown overboard by Peter Pan and chased endlessly by the Crocodile; whereabouts unknown
Hades - Beaten if you beat Hades Cup but Hades can't die seeing he's a god
Maleficent - Beaten bye Sora and Company and presumed to had her heart manipulated by the heartless until her death.

So...in general, Jafar and Hades are DEFINETELY alive
Captain Hook MAY be dead but unsure

Now, the rest of the villians were presumed to have died. Sora "killed" them

But...now...in KH2

1) A new image of Ariel is seen and she's with that boy she fell in love with from the original movie. However, there must be a way that there will be a villain to "wreck" everything so it may be possible Ursula returns.

2) Ooggie Boogie...will return to wreck havoc on Jack's Schemes. But since another game on Nightmare Before Christmas is about to arrive, we can be certain...Oogie's...unkillable...

3)...This one stumps me...rumors have it people have seen Maleficent in trailers...Does that mean...she's returned from the dead?!

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

Well i think that remember at the end of KH when yuffie said every thing would return back to normal when the final key hole is sealed so mayb every thing returned and all the bad guys came back as if nothing even happen!

adventchildkiori

I think it would make alot more sense if it was Ursalas sister in kh2 instead of Ursala due to Little Mermaid 2 it was Ursalas sister that was tring to get revenge for Ursala, (revenge or just tring to be more successful then her sister, I havent seen the movie in a while)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i don't think it's going to ursula's sister 1. proof this time atlantica is based on the movie 2.she wasn't destroyed like in the movie 3. this time should would be with eric but they would of had the daughter if they had ursula's sister so i don't expect them to have a daughter all grown up. all we did was attack her with the keyblade and we didn't use the trident to destroy her.this is based around ariel and eric's relationship.

Murf5891

Ursula is dead but it maybe be her sister in that level cause if uve seen the Little Mermaid 2 Ursulas sister is the villian.

Captain Hook we dont know about because nothing about Peter Pan has been revled yet (even though there is a second Peter Pan Movie)

Oogie Boogies alvie for a fact because in a trailer (not sure which one) u se a scene of Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jack confronting him.

Maleificent is alvie but no pics of her have been seen yet.

Jafar is alive cause he jus got traped in his lamp an we know Pete realeses him.

Hades is basicall one of the main bad guys and if u dont know that then get up to date.

M

Moon

Well Captain Hook is not dead, seeing he was in the second movie and that no one can die in neverland(atleast of old age), Malifacent(SP?) probably is alive, im not positive about it. Jafar is back and Bigger than ever. Oogie is back seeing that he was in the Jump Festa '05 trailer. Hades, well i think we all know that he is back seeing that 1. he is a God and he cant die(unless he becomes mortal O_O) and 2. we have seen him talking to Pete, Pain and Panic in mutiple trailers.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i've seen the little mermaid 2 and 1 but the sister was their for revenge but ursula not dead they didn't use the trident and they would have the daughter all grown up but she's not going to be old enough this game is a year later. you know that they said malefiecent is back but we thought we destroyed her but we didn't and she came back? in the movie she died but when we thought we killed her we didn't it didn't so she's not dead.this follows ariel and eric's relation ship like the movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back