• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory regarding Sora and the crown...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Everyone knows Sora has a crown-shaped necklace, and that the end of his Keyblade has the shape of a crown as well. The other thing I noticed was in two separate official art pieces, he's portrayed wearing a crown (the cover of Final Mix has an etched-in crown directly above his head, and the cover of the soundtrack has him sitting on Mickey's throne wearing a crown).

And everyone knows there's a very special bond between Sora and Kairi *knowing look*. Now, since Kairi's a princess of heart and Sora keeps being portrayed as wearing a crown, can we perhaps assume that he's...I don't know, a prince? That would make sense, if they're going to be together as more than friends.

Please don't hesitate to tell me if this is complete crap or if I may be on to something...

GoldenHero_2004

Perhaps... And furthermore, since Kairi has the power to bring back Sora from being a Heartless and maybe that's why Sora has the ability to do what he can in his new outfit.

AND

Since he've seen Hollow Baston (Where Kairi came from) maybe he's a LOST prince! HAHA or Kairi's brother? But that sounds.....

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
I think Sora only said the place felt familiar because he felt the warmth in his heart (meaning Kairi was there, since their hearts are connected) and also because he saw that daydream of Kairi and her grandmother in the Library of Hollow Bastion.

but yeah, if he were a lost prince (in other words, Kairi's brother), it would make their relationship just....just...WRONG! ^.^

Oathkeeper15

Nomura i think, would not make them brother and sis, its just wrong..lol. but i think your on to something with him being a prince, just not a prince of hollow bastion, he only recognised HB because kairi's heart was in him, but i understand your theory

Advent Yuffie

Website
www.freewebs.com
I really don't think Sora has any ties to royalty. My theory about his crown necklace is that it's just a Kingdom Hearts emblem. Hence the name 'King'dom Hearts. I don't think it has anything to do with Sora being a prince. I think you're over analyzing a bit... but, oh well. I mean, it got me thinking about it. lol

X DoubleSunday

It makes sense. Anything is possible at this point. I've seen a picture with him in an awesome white outfit w/ a crown and an awesome keyblade. But who knows. For all we know he could take mickey's place once all this is over of Castle Disney. But I don't know, no one knows. Can't wait to find out!

H

heartwarrior

and that is a coincidence that his chain is the keychain

H

heartwarrior

but to tell u the truth the second one about sora being a prince is kinda too crazy for me but good job

Fallen_Angel_X

just a idea but sora could be the prince of hearts. because of his love for his friends the key blade chose him right, well maybe who ever holds the key blade is the prince of hearts. or we could be thinking too big. lol that too.

does anyone find it weird that the unknows have the same clothes as Mickey and riku....just compair the two

H

heartwarrior

he can be a prince but not know but thats a pretty low chance..

HeartsLight

Hmm, I always thought that the fact that they keep portraying him with a crown was pretty significant. I mean, they never do anything in these big rate games without a reason do they? And with all the mentions of royalty and kingdoms and stuff...
Well, I think it's pointing to someting signifcant in the game...

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
i agree, heartlight--they never show anything that repeats itself or put something significant in these big squaresoft games without a reason. if the prince thing is too wild, then maybe the crowns mean something else. i mean, look at the KH2 website. crowns all over =b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back