• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Terra is Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narxus

ok, i know this theory has probably been said a lot, but please bear with me.Note:this thory is based almost complete speculation and has few(not none, but few) supporting facts.

My theory is that at some point in the time when Terra was searching for Master Xehanort, Terra may have started down the path of darkness. This is based off of a quote from Maleficent saying as much and even though those of evil intent would lie about such things in reality, they usually tell the truth about them in these kind of fictional stories (ironically).

At some point Terra meets, fights, and is defeated by a powerful enemy(whether it would be Master Xehanort, his apprentice, or someone else) and was banished to Radiant Garden, his memory in ruins*. At this time, Ansem the Wise finds him and when he asks Terra who he is, the only name Terra can remember is "Xehanort" and takes the name as his own. Later on Terra's original start towards the road of darkness leads him to become the Xehanort we have all come to know

Supporting facts:
-Terra and Xehanort look a lot alike(forgive the cliche)
-Xehanort has already shown having no problems taking the names of others (i.e.Ansem)
-In a Secret Ansem Report, Ansem describes Xehanort as superhuman. Personally, if I saw the abilities of a keyblade weilder, i'd probably see them as superhuman as well.
-The beforementioned quote from Maleficent.
-In the BBS video, Terra's eyes turn yellow, a small symbol of Xehanort(granted, the same trait is observed in Xigbar, Saix, Ansem the Wise, and Master Xehanort)
-In a cutscene of 358/2 Days Xemnas converses with Roxas in a friendly manner, and grabs his shoulder as he walks past mirroring a cutscene from BBS where Terra does the same to Ven.
-in KH2FM, Xemnas is seen going to see a "friend" which happened to be Aqua's armor. It was also said by Xigbar that he was looking for another friend at Castle Oblivion. Now this would imply that Xehanort is either could be either terra or ven, but im sure everyone would agree that of the two, terra would seem more likely.
-In one of the final battles with Xemnas, Xemnas dons an armor that is very similar to that of Terra.

Well thats all i got on the subject. Comment below

*I have no idea how to explain the hair and eye color differences of Terra and Xehanort. Result of power-loss?

Last edited:

rascus213

terra and zack fair look alike, omg they the same person!!!
uh oh does that mean that cloud is roxas!?!?
these threads are getting old and repetitive....

Grey

If you read Rain's guidelines for posting in this section, you wouldn't be so ignorant.

Reno and Axel look alike, OMG THEY MUST BE THE SAME PERSON, right?

No. Axel is based off of Reno. Terra could very well be based off of Zack Fair, considering they're both the main protagonists for PSP titles designed by Nomura. Doesn't mean they're the same person.

Cloud looks nothing like Roxas, you're delusional.

It's getting annoying when people get all pissy when someone mentions a theory that has already been thought of. Not everybody has been here as long as others, and you need to be courteous. Stop bashing.

I happen to think this is more thought-out than other Terra-Xehanort Theories. It gives better examples, like the mirroring of Terra and Ven in Xemnas and Roxas. I like it. :)

This doesnt explain why MX is still around.
Also just because he's defeated doesnt mean he loses his memories.
Then you didnt explain the appearance change.

MX is still around? When did we hear this?

Terra could've gone through a process greater than simply defeat. Perhaps something else happened to him. How could we know how Terra lost his memories? There are a number of ways to do it.

The appearance change wasn't great enough to warrant a huge explanation. All you need to do is simply recolor Terra and give him slightly different bangs and you have Xehanort. If you need an absolute reason, you could say MX was absorbed into Terra somehow.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
-In the BBS video, Terra's eyes turn yellow, a small symbol of Xehanort(granted, the same trait is observed in Xigbar, Saix, Ansem the Wise, and Master Xehanort)

Hate to be nitpicky, but MX is the only Xehanort with yellow eyes. Xehanor the apprentice's eyes are brown and Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas both have orange eyes.

please just wait for BBS to come out. there is too much that we don't know that we can't really come up with a valid theory that concerns anything in BBS.

rascus213

If you read Rain's guidelines for posting in this section, you wouldn't be so ignorant.

Reno and Axel look alike, OMG THEY MUST BE THE SAME PERSON, right?

No. Axel is based off of Reno. Terra could very well be based off of Zack Fair, considering they're both the main protagonists for PSP titles designed by Nomura. Doesn't mean they're the same person.

Cloud looks nothing like Roxas, you're delusional.

It's getting annoying when people get all pissy when someone mentions a theory that has already been thought of. Not everybody has been here as long as others, and you need to be courteous. Stop bashing.

I happen to think this is more thought-out than other Terra-Xehanort Theories. It gives better examples, like the mirroring of Terra and Ven in Xemnas and Roxas. I like it. :)

Terra could've gone through a process greater than simply defeat. Perhaps something else happened to him. How could we know how Terra lost his memories? There are a number of ways to do it.

The appearance change wasn't great enough to warrant a huge explanation. All you need to do is simply recolor Terra and give him slightly different bangs and you have Xehanort. If you need an absolute reason, you could say MX was absorbed into Terra somehow.

im not bashing im just saying that instead of having millions of threads that say- terra is xeonhort! we should just have one official topic.
and its just kind of getting old that all everybody ever says is that they look alike

Grey

im not bashing im just saying that instead of having millions of threads that say- terra is xeonhort! we should just have one official topic.
and its just kind of getting old that all everybody ever says is that they look alike

Have you suggested this before? I would think this would be a good idea for a Sticky: a "Terra is Xehanort Theory" thread.

I'm sorry if I offended you, I became angry unnecessarily. :(

rascus213

^ i did a while ago but got no response, id try again but im too lazy
and yes i think it would make a good stickey as well
it would definatly clear up the future of kh section....

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
At some point Terra meets, fights, and is defeated by a powerful enemy(whether it would be Master Xehanort, his apprentice, or someone else) and was banished to Radiant Garden, his memory in ruins*. At this time, Ansem the Wise finds him and when he asks Terra who he is, the only name Terra can remember is "Xehanort" and takes the name as his own. Later on Terra's original start towards the road of darkness leads him to become the Xehanort we have all come to know

The only problem with this, at least for me, is that it does not explain the numerous connections Xehanort has with MX. Imo, it is far more likely that MX and Terra fuse together to make Xehanort instead of Terra being Xehanort alone.

-Terra and Xehanort look a lot alike(forgive the cliche)

MX and Xehanort also look a lot alike.

*I have no idea how to explain the hair and eye color differences of Terra and Xehanort. Result of power-loss?

Or, the far more likely explanation, MX is apart of Xehanort.

Dude, stfu...
If you are tired of old and repetitive threads, then just don't read them. It's as simple as that. We don't want to have to listen to you bitch and whine about it.

I think he meant 'isn't'.

please just wait for BBS to come out. there is too much that we don't know that we can't really come up with a valid theory that concerns anything in BBS.

Read the section rules, ja?

Like I said, if you are tired of them, don't read them.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i agree that a sticky thread should be made to discuss this in detail ..one solely dedictated to discussing MX/Xehanort ..possible connections .. theories ..pretty much everything ..mods? lol

Takarifan101

I know where your coming from with your theory but how can Terra be Xehanort if he was in KH2 FM? That kind of blows the whole theory thing out of the water

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards

Idiotic comments from people like you are getting old and repetitive, it's only a theory (meaning not going to be true :O). If your going to mock someone's theory, please do a better job next time..

rascus213

Idiotic comments from people like you are getting old and repetitive, it's only a theory (meaning not going to be true :O). If your going to mock someone's theory, please do a better job next time..

ahem, again if u had READ this thread, i said that i was sorry, i spoke b4 i thought(dont wanna go personal but im not in the best mood rite now)
so if your going to comment on someone, plz read all of what they say b4 doing so

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

KBL said:
This doesnt explain why MX isnt still around.
fix'd

Terra could've gone through a process greater than simply defeat.
A process such as what?

How could we know how Terra lost his memories? There are a number of ways to do it.
The person that started the thread said it was merely defeat unless you have your own ideas. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

The appearance change wasn't great enough to warrant a huge explanation. All you need to do is simply recolor Terra and give him slightly different bangs and you have Xehanort.
Sounds so simple lets just give Terra a makeover than call him Xehanort.

If you need an absolute reason, you could say MX was absorbed into Terra somehow.
Still leaves gaps.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
ahem, again if u had READ this thread, i said that i was sorry, i spoke b4 i thought(dont wanna go personal but im not in the best mood rite now)
so if your going to comment on someone, plz read all of what they say b4 doing so

Reading is for losers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back