• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THEORY - The Identity of YMX is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
it can happen but i don't think it will be THAT big of a change. you continue to say on appearence this and that

Sora and Riku didn't young down 10 years. That's a big pretty damn difference. "Terranort" "Xehanort-Apprentice" looks to be in his early - mid 20s

this young guy who looks more like young MX anyway looks in his teen years. and he's barely as tall as Vanitas while "Terranort" is a foot taller than Vanitas so yeah...

By the way the 4 bangs falling down from his face looks like young mx all the way. Why? because ripped from the game of BBS you see Young MX had 4 bangs falling down from his face like apprentice xehanort. also you can tell when he turned his head he had 2 bangs on each side just like this guy.

im positive this is young MX or someone else but NOT Terranort. at all.
Believe me, I could believe that it's Young Xehanort. In fact, I speculated that. But my point isn't that you're wrong, it's that you could be wrong. Were looking at someone who's appearing in another realm, has the ability to bring back dark beings, and bears some connection to Xehanort. Practically ANYTHING could happen with this guy. Also, we don't know what Terra's age is, but I can guarantee that he's likely eighteen-twenty-one. Him getting younger to that height doesn't seem that big of a deal to me.

To sum up, I still think it COULD be Young Xehanort or COULD be Terra-Xehanort. But don't act like this is completely set in stone because judging character appearances in video games tends to not end well most of the time. There is a BUNCH of reasons that I could list that this could be Terra-Xehanort, but I'm not going aroung and acting like he's practically confirmed.

MasterZeR0

or that would be complete coincidence

if Isa turns out to be "Young MX" this game will be pure fail.

when the hell is Isa suppose to be this important? sure braig and isa are important, we know. they have a special connection but not that big of a connection to actually look like him

that would be big fail on Nomura's part. he better not screw this up

I think you're overreacting. Isa/Saïx IS one of Xehanort's (or at least Xemnas') seeds, pretty sure.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I think you're overreacting. Isa/Saïx IS one of Xehanort's (or at least Xemnas') seeds, pretty sure.

doesnt mean he has to turn into him
overreacting or just a plain stupid plot?

it's stupid enough with 20 xehanort's in 1 game.

Samhain

Bronze Member
oh come on now, more body snatching?

if they also revert to that there's no way id care for this game. it's already old enough with this crap. now Xehanort's going to be known as a body snatcher? hey..well he's done it twice. 3rd time's the charm right

Samhain

Bronze Member
Then don't play, Kay? :D Spare yourself from the "plain stupid plot", huh?

oh im definitely not going to sacrifice my money to buy a nintendo 3Ds just to get 1 game which prob won't even be that good anyway

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
oh come on now, more body snatching?

Not stating it as a bold faced fact; just one of the lingering feasibilities. Isa confirmed to a degree to be one of the "seeds" or "roads" Master Xehanort has devised. Therefore, there is reason to suspect some nuance of a connection.

if they also revert to that there's no way id care for this game. it's already old enough with this crap. now Xehanort's going to be known as a body snatcher? hey..well he's done it twice. 3rd time's the charm right

Hm...I do not necessarily believe it is 100% "body snatching" per say. Reexamine the latest DDD trailer. Braig (who is one of the "roads") clearly shoots 12 beams at Sora, which surround him in the formation of a circle. The one beams/bullets shot manifested into Young Master Xehanort, while the other 11 turned into several other unknowns (more Xehanorts?) Definitely a connection there.

I just found that particularly interesting.

MasterZeR0

oh im definitely not going to sacrifice my money to buy a nintendo 3Ds just to get 1 game which prob won't even be that good anyway

Then why be on a site where that's pretty much the main topic? Your logic confuses me, sir or madam.

Samhain

Bronze Member
because i like KH?

sometimes when it gets to really stupid plots like KH 358 2 days i get annoyed completely.

MasterZeR0

because i like KH?

sometimes when it gets to really stupid plots like KH 358 2 days i get annoyed completely.

Okay, and this brings together the plots and builds up for KH3. So at the very least, shut up and stop complaining about the plot.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
then why isn't MX, Xemnas, XH or others in the ROS affected by appearence? they look exactly the same
Xemnas is a Nobody. Nobodies (it would appear) do not age, so there is no such thing as a younger Nobody.
Xehanort's Heartless is a Heartless. They don't age either.
Master Xehanort is a crazy old guy who shouldn't be around in any form at all. He's clearly not adhering to the same rules as Sora and Riku.
This is all presuming that these characters are actually in their own forms as they appear. Everything we know would indicate their existence is abnormal to begin with, so we have to be careful when applying the laws of the RoS (which we know very little about to begin with) to them.

Hm...I do not necessarily believe it is 100% "body snatching" per say. Reexamine the latest DDD trailer. Braig (who is one of the "roads") clearly shoots 12 beams at Sora, which surround him in the formation of a circle. The one beams/bullets shot manifested into Young Master Xehanort, while the other 11 turned into several other unknowns (more Xehanorts?) Definitely a connection there.
I'm not sure the beams actually turned into the figures that appeared. As I saw it, what happened is that Braig was aiming to surround Sora and stop him from moving by shooting the ground around him, and as his beams faded the figures manifested of their own accord in the same position (for visually dramatic effect). It was just a clever, flashy way to get them there.

Anyhow, I'm fairly convinced at this point that the MF has something to do with Isa. I don't necessarily think he is Isa, concretely, more that (as others have speculated) he's taken Isa's body or something along those lines. Isa may end up being one of the tormented ones Sora is supposed to save.

Mr Yippie

oh wow, his schtick is a half moon, right?

moon = kingdom hearts we all know that, but its a HALF moon because he's only half his potential without MX

also the X on the nose was him making his mark "my special organ donor dont touch"

Awards
It's funny that this topic was made, because I was just recently fiddling around with the idea that YMX is Isa in some form.
I took pictures of their models and overlaid their eyes/faces on top of each other to see how similar they were, in the exact same manner that I did when I put Vanitas' eye/bangs over Sora's face to show that he probably looked like KH2 Sora.

Unfortunately, I didn't save the picture because I was disappointed by the result. From a cursory glance, YMX definitely looks like Isa, but when you compare their faces, they aren't the same. Isa has more rounded eyes and thicker eyelashes while YMX's are more thin. Additionally, their chins to line up exactly and Isa has a thicker lower lip. But I can see why someone would think they look similar (I did, and that's why I compared them), because they both have that sort of half-lidded stare and YMX's manner of talk is a lot like Saix's.

So I would be quick to call this an open and shut case, that YMX is not Isa/Saix.
But.

There's one thing I think people forgot about, and I mentioned it months ago.
Not sure how reliable this was, but according to a hacker, when they were extracting the texture kit for MF's model from BbS, they found it to be the exact same as Saix's kit from KH2. The thing about Saix's texture kit is that, while many of the Organization members have the same textures just at different proportions, Saix's kit is one of the few that is unique because one of the things it has is his earrings. And that's what they found on MF's texture kit. Apparently, they used Saix as a reference.

I still have pictures of the kit on my laptop, actually, might upload them later.

That little tidbit, assuming it is accurate, will probably throw this topic into chaos, but I thought it best to inform you guys!

Mr Yippie

considering there was no real connection between Saix and MF at the time, why would he have reason to lie

KevVentus

Oh dear... I'm worried that we are definitely unraveling the thread here

I really like this theory, but I hope it's not true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back