• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Theory] The meaning of the 7 black pieces in the epilogue of KH3 and how it might play in the next saga.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
What if told you that the 7 black pieces/Darknesses are not the Foretellers but will become their own entity and gain a physical form of their own. IIRC Vanitas is one of the 13 Darknesses that gained a physical form because of Ventus. What if I told you that the MoM will also do the same thing to the Foretellers similar to what Master Xehanort did to Ventus, extract the darkness inside their heart to give the darkness a physical form. It would makes sense because:
  1. The names of the Foretellers are not their real names.
  2. The possibility is that the code names of the Foretellers are the names of the 7 Darknesses.
If you analyze the cutscene of MoM and Luxu's conversation in KHUX.

Master: We cannot defeat the darkness if it remains formless. To make it vulnerable, we need vessels with strong hearts. That's where you guys come in.

Luxu: You don't mean…

Master: Look, I know it sounds bad, but hey, it wasn't like I was JUST training you to become vessels. I wanted you to make your hearts so strong that when Darkness took root in them, you wouldn't lose to it.

Luxu: I can't…

Master:
Don't forget! This is a battle between humans and inhuman. Don't let sentimentality cloud your goal. I wouldn't have entrusted the fate of humanity to you guys if I didn't believe in you. The darkness has thirteen main parts*, and among them are* seven particularly deadly ones. Those are prime for being locked in our hearts. The darkness that take root within us will be divided and conquered*. That's what the Keyblade War is for.

TL, DR. In order for this to happen, MoM, Luxu, and the 5 Foretellers will let themselves be possessed by the 7 Darknesses and trap it inside their hearts. After that, they will remove the Darknesses inside their hearts in order to give them a physical form. I think that will happen if the Foretellers have finally reunited themselves and will meet the Master in Quadratum, but in order for this to happen Luxu and the 4 Foretellers will have to find Ava.

I think Ava did travel into the future but her waypoint was not in the same location where the 4 Foretellers met Luxu in the Keyblade Graveyard.

So who are the 7 Darknesses? Simple, it's the dark half/counterparts of the Foretellers. I can already imagine them wearing the mask of the Foretellers but with a twisted version. They are just as bad as Vanitas. They are also the 7 black pieces in the chess that appeared in the epilogue of KH3, and what's their endgame? Possibly infect and expand their influence to invade the other worlds similar to how Vanitas used negative emotions to create the Unversed.

The members are:
  1. Xeprus (leader)
  2. Ira
  3. Invi
  4. Aced
  5. Gula
  6. Ava
  7. Luxu
I actually don't mind if they expanded their number to rehire the 6 Darknesses and one of them of course is:
  1. Vanitas
  2. The darkness that helped Maleficent and the one who interacted with Luxu.
  3. The four darknesses that was trapped inside the data world by the Player.
Then that makes it total 13:
  1. Xeprus (leader)
  2. Ira
  3. Invi
  4. Aced
  5. Gula
  6. Ava
  7. Luxu
  8. Vanitas
  9. ???
  10. ???
  11. ???
  12. ???
  13. ???
So who/what is Xeprus, its the dark half/counterpart of the MoM. It's also the rearranged word of Xsuper the sigil in the Black Box and I think the 7 Darknesses are inside the Black Box as well. Remember the name Xeprus is actually my idea and NOT the real name of the MoM.

Imagine if some of them can create their own minions as well for example:
  1. Xeprus- can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of pride.
  2. Ira- can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of wrath.
  3. Invi- can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of envy.
  4. Aced- can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of sloth.
  5. Gula- can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of gluttony.
  6. Ava- can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of greed.
  7. Luxu-can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of lust.
  8. Vanitas - can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of negative emotions creating the Unversed.
Now the only remaining questions are:
  1. Do you think the MoM and the Foretellers are going to be our allies in the future games of KH along with Sora and co. to defeat the True 13 Darknesses?
  2. How do you think Luxu might play in the next saga considering he's the traitor?
  3. What do you think is going to happen if we defeat the 7 Darknesses?
  4. Do you think MoM will finally get what he wants? A world without darkness only LIGHT.
So what do you guys think? Do you think this might happen in the next saga? Let me know your comments below.

Awards
I think they do not separate, but fuse like Ventus=Vanitas in BBS.
Ventus-Vanitas_KHBBS (1).png
As you say, MoM plans to separate the darkness from the disciples, but before the separation, the darkness will take the initiative and fuse in the form of taking over the body.
Alternatively, the separation will be successful and the darkness and the foretellers will fight, but in the midst of that, the darkness take advantage of foreteller's carelessness, the foretellers will fuse in a way that is absorbed by the darkness.

In any case, I think the seven lostmasters are virtually hostile to the Sora as the seven darknesses.
It's not a special case like Vanitas, so the faces and voices are probably the foretellers themselves.

Last edited:

EighteenEighty

Awards
I think they do not separate, but fuse like Ventus=Vanitas in BBS.
The point of Ventus and Vanitas fusing is a part of Xehanort's plan in order to summon the X-Blade. Xehanort manipulated Vanitas in order to gain a heart of his own by fusing with Ventus, but Sora already said in KH3 that Vanitas was already his own person not just a creature of Darkness.

Loveless86

Awards
What if told you that the 7 black pieces/Darknesses are not the Foretellers but will become their own entity and gain a physical form of their own. IIRC Vanitas is one of the 13 Darknesses that gained a physical form because of Ventus. What if I told you that the MoM will also do the same thing to the Foretellers similar to what Master Xehanort did to Ventus, extract the darkness inside their heart to give the darkness a physical form. It would makes sense because:
  1. The names of the Foretellers are not their real names.
  2. The possibility is that the code names of the Foretellers are the names of the 7 Darknesses.
If you analyze the cutscene of MoM and Luxu's conversation in KHUX.

Master: We cannot defeat the darkness if it remains formless. To make it vulnerable, we need vessels with strong hearts. That's where you guys come in.

Luxu: You don't mean…

Master: Look, I know it sounds bad, but hey, it wasn't like I was JUST training you to become vessels. I wanted you to make your hearts so strong that when Darkness took root in them, you wouldn't lose to it.

Luxu: I can't…

Master:
Don't forget! This is a battle between humans and inhuman. Don't let sentimentality cloud your goal. I wouldn't have entrusted the fate of humanity to you guys if I didn't believe in you. The darkness has thirteen main parts*, and among them are* seven particularly deadly ones. Those are prime for being locked in our hearts. The darkness that take root within us will be divided and conquered*. That's what the Keyblade War is for.

TL, DR. In order for this to happen, MoM, Luxu, and the 5 Foretellers will let themselves be possessed by the 7 Darknesses and trap it inside their hearts. After that, they will remove the Darknesses inside their hearts in order to give them a physical form. I think that will happen if the Foretellers have finally reunited themselves and will meet the Master in Quadratum, but in order for this to happen Luxu and the 4 Foretellers will have to find Ava.

I think Ava did travel into the future but her waypoint was not in the same location where the 4 Foretellers met Luxu in the Keyblade Graveyard.

So who are the 7 Darknesses? Simple, it's the dark half/counterparts of the Foretellers. I can already imagine them wearing the mask of the Foretellers but with a twisted version. They are just as bad as Vanitas. They are also the 7 black pieces in the chess that appeared in the epilogue of KH3, and what's their endgame? Possibly infect and expand their influence to invade the other worlds similar to how Vanitas used negative emotions to create the Unversed.

The members are:
  1. Xeprus (leader)
  2. Ira
  3. Invi
  4. Aced
  5. Gula
  6. Ava
  7. Luxu
I actually don't mind if they expanded their number to rehire the 6 Darknesses and one of them of course is:
  1. Vanitas
  2. The darkness that helped Maleficent and the one who interacted with Luxu.
  3. The four darknesses that was trapped inside the data world by the Player.
Then that makes it total 13:
  1. Xeprus (leader)
  2. Ira
  3. Invi
  4. Aced
  5. Gula
  6. Ava
  7. Luxu
  8. Vanitas
  9. ???
  10. ???
  11. ???
  12. ???
  13. ???
So who/what is Xeprus, its the dark half/counterpart of the MoM. It's also the rearranged word of Xsuper the sigil in the Black Box and I think the 7 Darknesses are inside the Black Box as well. Remember the name Xeprus is actually my idea and NOT the real name of the MoM.

Imagine if some of them can create their own minions as well for example:
  1. Xeprus- can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of pride.
  2. Ira- can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of wrath.
  3. Invi- can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of envy.
  4. Aced- can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of sloth.
  5. Gula- can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of gluttony.
  6. Ava- can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of greed.
  7. Luxu-can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of lust.
  8. Vanitas - can command and create/reshape the forms of darkness in the form of negative emotions creating the Unversed.
Now the only remaining questions are:
  1. Do you think the MoM and the Foretellers are going to be our allies in the future games of KH along with Sora and co. to defeat the True 13 Darknesses?
  2. How do you think Luxu might play in the next saga considering he's the traitor?
  3. What do you think is going to happen if we defeat the 7 Darknesses?
  4. Do you think MoM will finally get what he wants? A world without darkness only LIGHT.
So what do you guys think? Do you think this might happen in the next saga? Let me know your comments below.
just one question what about the one darkness that's been hiding inside the queen of hearts? when young xehanort saw it and then he saw it again year's later when he saw her again.

Kokoko253

Awards
Yeah, I think it's possible. Either the names of the 7 darknesses are the new names of the Foretellers, or the actual sins, like Pride, Wrath, Envy, Sloth, Gluttony, Greed, Lust. But I don't think the plan involves separating them like Vanitas. I think MoM just simply means to kill the hosts, and with them, the darknesses too. I think the seven pieces don't represent the Fortellers, but the darknesses inside them, and we will fight the Foretellers, overcome by their darkness. Luxu might be the reason why the darkness can overcome the Foretellers, or will want to extract the darknesses to save his fellow apprentices, but that leads to the darknesses roaming free.

As for the remaining 5 poor darknesses with no name, I decided to come up with something to call them:
Darko the Dark
Nessy of the Darkness
Darkly Darkus
D'arkagnan, the Darkid
Dar-Dar Binks

Back