• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: The True Yozora, His Name, and What He Really Looks Like

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
The true Yozora and his name

The premise is that Yozora’s heart was transferred (like Luxu and Terranort) into the Riku lookalike body that we see in Verum Rex, Yozora secret ending, and Remind; Yozora's Original Body would've looked like Sora; The original Heart that belonged to the Riku lookalike body is named a Latin word for sword

Here's why I believe that Yozora isn't the original owner of the body and that his heart was transferred into it.

Yozora: "This isn’t what I really look like"

Yozora says straight up that he doesn’t actually look like what he appears.

Yozora: “how did you recognize me as Yozora?”

Yozora is surprised not that Sora knows who he is, but that he specifically knows that his name is Yozora implying that knowing this information is not common.

The Nameless Star: “He’s been changed beyond recognition—his heart replaced with another’s.”

The person that the Nameless Star is talking about is, in all likelyhood, Yozora, or at least the Riku lookalike body that Yozora currently inhabits. But with this, it's clear that a heart transfer did actually happen.

Now why do I believe that Yozora's original Body looks like Sora? In the Toy Story world, Rex and Hamm recognize Sora as Yozora. This is odd because it is clear that Sora does not look like him. He looks a lot more like Riku, which they even say. So why do they think that Sora looks like Yozora? Simple. They must've seen that he looked like that when they were playing the videogame. This is, of course, assuming that the videogame accurately depicts things that happened to Yozora, but I think that it probably does.

lastly, what makes me think that the name of the Riku lookalike body and the heart that originally owned it is Latin for Sword? In a cut cutscene, Rex not only mistakes Sora for Yozora, but also mistakes Donald and Goofy as Magia and Aegis, calling them Yozora's "super sidekicks" implying that those are the names of the two other male characters in the Verum Rex trailer. Link to cutscene. In latin, Magia means magic, and Aegis means shield. In the Verum Rex trailer, the companion with two rapier looking lazer swords uses what seems to be a lightnigh attack (magic) on the gigas, while the other (the one with the glasses) creates green barriers (shield) to defend himself and his companions. At the start of KH1 you are to choose between a shield, a staff, and a sword. Magia and Aegis are represented by the staff and shield which leaves the sword. Google translate gives us a few options as to the translation of Sword: Gladio, Gladius, Ferrum, Ensis, Mucro, Telum, Harpe, and Machaera. It’s probably one of these or some variation of one.

Links to my other theories:
Yozora and Nameless Star Parallel Riku and Sora from DDD
Yozora and Nameless Star Parallel Roxas and Xion
The Gigas are like Disney characters, but for Verum Rex

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Makes you wonder who is inside Yozora and what. is their goal. Maybe it's the MoM? Using Yozora as a sort of time capsule to hide before he can make his grand return?

Eonstar890

Awards
This sparked an idea to me that og Yozora is actually his realities version of Riku who is hell bent on saving Sora just like ours has been. This would make nameless star the Kairi of their reality as well.

Of course now Yozora has taken over but still carries out that mission to save Sora, but the Sora of their reality.

LBJENmariposa

Now why do I believe that Yozora's original Body looks like Sora? In the Toy Story world, Rex and Hamm recognize Sora as Yozora. This is odd because it is clear that Sora does not look like him. He looks a lot more like Riku, which they even say. So why do they think that Sora looks like Yozora? Simple. They must've seen that he looked like that when they were playing the videogame. This is, of course, assuming that the videogame accurately depicts things that happened to Yozora, but I think that it probably does.

I don't think that Yozora used to look like Sora. When meeting in the Final World, Yozora didn't seem very surprised to see what Sora looked like, which meant he either had never seen anyone, including himself, who looked like Sora, or he knew what Sora looked like. The latter isn't true, however, as he asks, "Sora? You're Sora?" and "Why are you using Sora's name?"

Of course, he could just be a really good actor?

I... really don't know how Rex and Hamm could mistake Sora for Yozora, though. The only thing they seem to share is ONE eye colour and a theme of names. If anything, Yozora seems like the exact opposite of Sora. So, your theory doesn't really seem impossible... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Well, Magia and Aegis seem to be Yozora's Donald and Goofy. Plus the KH1 callback is too deliberate for it not to have any sort of connection to Sora. Plus in the Final World, before it turned into Shibuya, it first transformed into the floor of Sora's Dive to The Heart. I don't think he would've looked like Sora though, because like what @LBJENmariposa said, he would've reacted to Sora's appearance.

You do have to wonder why even Sora's clothes in Toy form looked different than his usual KH3 attire though. Other than his undershirt, his outfit looks just like Yozora's. We see the Verum Rex commercial right as we enter the world, and Rex says he was watching that after Woody accidentally turns off the TV, so we can safely assume that the Yozora in the Verum Rex video game looks like the one we see in TFW. I think Rex and Hamm are probably commenting on Sora's clothes, although Sora's face looks completely different from Yozora's, so you never know.

astertide

Awards
I like the theory of Yozora being player from X.

I respectfully disagree. Even though there are theories of the player being Yozora, Luxord, etc., I believe it really limits the player. The whole point of a player character is so it's customisable and reflects the person playing it. If you give the player a set name and face, then you are taking away the individuality of Union X, the thing that makes your game different to everybody else's.

Also, how are they going to make it follow all the different timelines depending on which Union you choose? They have to make it super vague so it doesn't contradict any of the storylines.

Back