• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[THEORY] The Xehanort-sora connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
You know I just started wondering, if vanitas lingers inside of Xehanort... doesn't that mean Xehanort might have some slight influence over Sora, being ven's inside Sora?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Doubtful seeing as what state ven is currently in, but theres always that chance i guess.

Master Critter

What I think is that since YMX is in DDD, he may be trying to bring out the darkness inside Sora (i.e. Vanitas). He may still have his sights set on making the X-blade and may use Sora as another catalyst, like he did for Ven.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I hadn't thought of that, Sora being used to forge the X-blade but yea maybe. That would be a twist as suggested in DDD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You know I just started wondering, if vanitas lingers inside of Xehanort... doesn't that mean Xehanort might have some slight influence over Sora, being ven's inside Sora?

Why would Xehanort have influence over Sora?
Xehanort possibly having Vanitas's heart only serves to drive home the fact that Xehanort and Sora are very similar in their abilities to connect with other hearts.

There might be a form of Connection by proxy between them though, like Sora (Ven) ==> (Vanitas) Xehanort, but I doubt that this would give Xehanort any form of control at hand.

What I think is that since YMX is in DDD, he may be trying to bring out the darkness inside Sora (i.e. Vanitas). He may still have his sights set on making the X-blade and may use Sora as another catalyst, like he did for Ven.

Vanitas is Ven's darkness, not Sora's. Sora has his own darkness (Anti-Sora) and is therefore not qualified as material for the X-blade.
Sora's heart is neither pure darkness nor pure light.
Since Sora has Ven though that could make him a target for YMX and Vanitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back