• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Why Invi is the traitor/covering her mouth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
………
!!!!
Thank you so much for posting this, it got me thinking!
This makes me think that the three of them formed an alliance, maybe? (I know you are trying to say something different heh)

On the cover, you only see the noses of the MoM and Luxu --> their mouth is covered, too! Right under Luxu is Invi, whose mouth is also covered!

2linY4G.jpg

I feel like this is supposed to be a hint. Or I am reading too much into it, but come oooon, this much can't be a coincidence!

Well, the concept of the Chimera can still be applied with what you're trying to say. A Chimera is three distinct animals functioning as one. The Master of Masters, Luxu and Invi are three distinct characters acting as one singular force against the other Fortellers.

And that's a very smart observation that you've made with the game cover. Coincidences are very minor in the Kingdom Hearts series so I think you're genuinely onto something with the subtlety there...

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well, the concept of the Chimera can still be applied with what you're trying to say. A Chimera is three distinct animals functioning as one. The Master of Masters, Luxu and Invi are three distinct characters acting as one singular force against the other Fortellers.

And that's a very smart observation that you've made with the game cover. Coincidences are very minor in the Kingdom Hearts series so I think you're genuinely onto something with the subtlety there...
Ahhh, okay I see!
Well, thank you! I'm glad somebody thinks I might be onto something. :D

appleboy82791

Awards
I would just like to point out... I immediately saw that clip with Invi's mouth uncovered and suspected foul play. I pointed this fact out a month ago and nobody paid attention to it. So I guess this is me just saying... I told you so!

Anyway, I love it Muke. Nice work.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I would just like to point out... I immediately saw that clip with Invi's mouth uncovered and suspected foul play. I pointed this fact out a month ago and nobody paid attention to it. So I guess this is me just saying... I told you so!

Anyway, I love it Muke. Nice work.
Heh, thanks, appleboy! I'm glad you like it. :)

CrystalRaine

………
!!!!
Thank you so much for posting this, it got me thinking!
This makes me think that the three of them formed an alliance, maybe? (I know you are trying to say something different heh)

On the cover, you only see the noses of the MoM and Luxu --> their mouth is covered, too! Right under Luxu is Invi, whose mouth is also covered!

2linY4G.jpg

I feel like this is supposed to be a hint. Or I am reading too much into it, but come oooon, this much can't be a coincidence!

I actually came up with that theory a while back :wink:: Kingdom Hearts X traitor theory! (Spoilers ahead!) - Forever Dreaming...

Vasquez

Awards
Well she's the one whose motives we know the least about.

I doubt that wasn't done on purpose.

Also, I feel the term traitor is too strong a word for what will actually be revelaed to be going on.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I really like the conception that the MoM, Luxu and Invi are functioning as a Chimera and are the ones behind the ultimate demise. But to be more specific, I think the MoM is manipulating Invi to his bidding, seeing as how she seems to respect the MoM a lot. He's using that trust she has in him to make her play out the role of the traitor unconsciously. The MoM is the type of character that doesn't reveal all of his cards. Just look at Luxu in one of the scenes of the recent trailers: Luxu didn't seem to be on top with every bit of the Master's plan. And look at the chimera: even though Luxu is in the front, he doesn't know everything the MoM has in mind, so imagine what little, or nothing, Invi knows. It's my theory that the MoM is orchestrating several events behind the scenes in order to justify the Keyblade War.

...But to what end? We never saw them, MoM and Luxu, during the final confrontation in KHx. And in one of the scenes of KHx BC, he tells Luxu that it's time to leave. But to where? The world's ending, and he's accepted it, so what? Are they going to see the end from somewhere comfortable? THIS is why I think the MoM, Luxu and the Dandelions survived the war by going to a specific haven. But the question still remains: why did the MoM let the War happen? Where did they all go during the War? WHAT happened after the War specifically, which is what MX wants to know?

Tsunayoshi

I've been thinking that the MoM is the actual villain - or a really, really, smug Troll. He wrote the BoP because he had some power that let him see the future. So my thought process went to the next logical answer: The MoM fabricated the whole "traitor" business on purpose so he could sow deceit and mistrust between the Foretellers causing the future he envisioned to come true. Inciting the Keyblade War. "It's called a "hustle" honey. Boom." :'P Basically, the MoM is a "Master of Trolls". Haha. Seriously tho, what do you guys think?

Edit! Or, I just agree with everything that Ballad of Caius said! (I need to actually read beyond the first thread post... whoops!)

qwertyuiop

Banned
I made this account literally just to call you and your fellow posters a bunch of morons. I just googled Backcover Traitor and found this forum thread. The moment you forget that this is a STORY, that this ISNT REAL, then you should seriously quit life. The mere suggestion that you'd think a writer would put that much redundant thought into a scene using things that NO ONE CARES ABOUT paints your low intelleigence level, its funny how you tried to sound smart but just ended up proving how f*cking r*tarded you are.

This is japanese ffs, anime-esque at that. You know, the single-most UNCREATIVE writers in existence (after americans that is). The traitor is the most cliche one: Nobody.

And the box? F*cking Sora is in it of course, its gonna be that cliche BS of a plot point in KH3 where he gets sent back in time so MoM puts him in stasis and seals him in a box (that frees him from stasis once opened) that the characters in KH3 will open just after Sora is inadvertantly sent back in time.

F*CKING. SIMPLE.
good gosh, no wonder everyone mocks anime fans.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I made this account literally just to call you and your fellow posters a bunch of morons. I just googled Backcover Traitor and found this forum thread. The moment you forget that this is a STORY, that this ISNT REAL, then you should seriously quit life. The mere suggestion that you'd think a writer would put that much redundant thought into a scene using things that NO ONE CARES ABOUT paints your low intelleigence level, its funny how you tried to sound smart but just ended up proving how f*cking r*tarded you are.

This is japanese ffs, anime-esque at that. You know, the single-most UNCREATIVE writers in existence (after americans that is). The traitor is the most cliche one: Nobody.

And the box? F*cking Sora is in it of course, its gonna be that cliche BS of a plot point in KH3 where he gets sent back in time so MoM puts him in stasis and seals him in a box (that frees him from stasis once opened) that the characters in KH3 will open just after Sora is inadvertantly sent back in time.

F*CKING. SIMPLE.
laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

you really don't have anything else to do, do ya? must be pretty proud of yourself then. guess you don't know how ridiculous you're sounding, creating an account just to flame around. lol just shows how (let me say it in your words) "low your intelligence level" is.
think a writer would put that much redundant thought into a scene using things that NO ONE CARES ABOUT
do you not know how much symbolism is in the kh series? every little detail can mean so much. and this is symbolic, at least it might be.
and sure i'm totally trying to sound smart :')

(i know i'm feeding the troll mods, just delete this if it ain't okay)

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

F*CKING. SIMPLE.

What crawled up your ass and festered?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

F*CKING. SIMPLE.
wowies, at first you showed promise but then you just went off the deep end. As the forums most charismatic and strong yet romantic leader in years, let me help you. Direct you. May your heart be your guiding key. I can show you the ways but first you have to do better about hiding your repressed sexual feelings. If I were you I'd jack off, not that I do or anything like that. Don't change the subject. on the matter of wanting sora in your box; that's a personal choice. Just like putting pineapple on your pizza. However, what these things have in common is that they are WRONG.

Don't confuse fan service with canon, that's what larxene012 did and I miss her more every single day. Don't you leave me too. I can see you're projecting about being a bad Japanese writer. First off friend, your culture or race doesn't matter. Writing isn't an ability, it's a skill you study and practice. In time you can achieve it. Unless you're deadset on being a Japanese writer, kind of have to be born there and shizz.

also bud, IQ is just a number (probably one FF will reach before long), you don't need to be ashamed. I've been hit in the head more times than I can count, which is ironic because I can't count anymore, so don't sweat it. You'll catch up with the rest of those smart fellers like BlackOsprey or Audo in no time flat. Or not, but the kind mods will accommodate you with dope handicaps like they did for me.

So without further ahyuck, welcome to Kay ach eye. Read the FAQs and never hesitate to ask uncle chuman for help.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards

F*CKING. SIMPLE.
Kingdom Hearts is an anime? Gee, I thought it was a JRPG franchise combined with Disney and Square Enix together, and most of it's fanbase at the time consisted of die-hard Disney fans and Final Fantasy fans. So because of Nomura's character design, it's an anime? Damn, I must be dumber than I thought according to your logic. I knew I wasn't that smart but... geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back