• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightdarkness

Ok this is the worst theory I've heard..I was talking to my friend about KH2 and he said do u remember wut Diz said to Riku.."You take the road of twilight the road to dusk"..What if dusk is twilight's enemy..dusk my pull twilight people to the dark..i think this theory is dumb what do you guys think

mysticalmario

i think its actually your theory, and your scared that ppl will think its stupid and make fun of you, so u say its someone elses. if thats true then u shouldnt be scared to say whats on your mind.. but thats just what i think, i may be wrong

twilightdarkness

nope its not mine its actually my little brothers friends Mark but i don't know cuz my theorys are usually about bhk or diz and the shell theory

A

Audo

Hey Twilight your not using my Avy i made you oh well lol. Like my new Avatar>?
So basicly you're saying Dusk is the enemy of Twilight? Well Dusk and Dawn are both parts of twilight. Dusk is light going into darknes and Dawn is darkness going into light. I dont think the theory makes much sense

mysticalmario

hey my bad, i just dont like it when ppl are scared to say what on their mind, because dumbasses on here try to make em feel bad about it.. anyways id like to here some of YOUR theories.

Z

Zephyr

Riku-Keyblade said:
Hey Twilight your not using my Avy i made you oh well lol. Like my new Avatar>?
So basicly you're saying Dusk is the enemy of Twilight? Well Dusk and Dawn are both parts of twilight. Dusk is light going into darknes and Dawn is darkness going into light. I dont think the theory makes much sense

wow man! i really like that thing you said "dusk is light going to darkness and dawn is darkness going into light" that just really hits me with thoughts about kh2 and twilight town..... i really like the thought in that and i think that has something to do with the "dusk" creature and stuff

thecloser

quitejaded how can he be sora's son if so i would like to know who is his mother ghehe :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back