• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupuscurrit

Quote Some people say bhk cant be Sora's nobody because he has memories of twilight town. Well I'll give a theory that actually makes sense to me.

Bhk name may be Sora, from recent news from the trailers. So theres one reason he may be Sora's nobody. But, why would he have memories of tiwlight town if he was Sora's nobody. Well, maybe Namine gave him false memories of twilight town and his friends false memories of Bhk. So they would all think they knew each other for a while. Namine may need BHK for something. But there is one scene were BHK is looking at his hands, maybe he finds out he is a nobody and his questioning his existance. Also, Diz said that she controls the memories of Sora and Sora and people linked to them. So that could prove BHK's friend's memories.

I'm not sure if he is his own person or he is a nobody.

Time for you to disprove this. Quote

Ok that was the theory i had earlier today, now I have to build off of it.

If BHK can't be a nobody because he can wield 2 keyblades so he has to have a heart right?

Well when Sora lost his heart he was the keyblade wielder right. So that means when the body casts off from the heart it created another Sora, well maybe the body mantained the power to wield the keyblades. Thus, meaning when the shell was created it had Sora's power and presence, so the shell was able to amintain the power of the keyblade.

Why can he maintain two keyblades?

Well, in one of the Ansem reports it says where does the soul go, now let's say the soul stayed with the body. Giving more of Sora's power and presence.Thus, the power of the body and the shell so he can wield two keyblades.

But BHK cant be Sora's nobody he has memories of Twilight town.

Read between the quotes.

Ok I hope that can explain more of it from my point of view.

I still have no idea if he is his own person or Sora's nobody.

se7en

I believe bhk is his own self and perhaps figuratively another side of Sora, because he can wield two key blades.

I don't believe Namine gave him false memories since she doesn't have that power (she can only rearrange memories)

I have a wild theory that he's Namine's brother

Lupuscurrit

Ok people if you want to disprove this read the actual theory before you say it cant be and stuff, and give a good reasonable reason (lol) on why you dont think its true.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I have a similar theory to that..I do beleive BHK is sora's nobody..but BHK does have a heart..well..technially half of Sora's..the other side of sora's heart.That is why Vexen said the other side of his heart knew about Twilight Town..Plus..why else would the EM in Final Mix say Sora was "incomplete"..but it is a working theory..So far I havent been told any faults o_O

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
if he was soras nobody he ca't weild a keyblade

namine cann't make memories

if he isn't his own person why does he have memories

sora would just be a heart flying around if he was a nobody

sora would have gotten him back and that would be that

se7en

pwn3d to the max said:
if he was soras nobody he ca't weild a keyblade

namine cann't make memories

if he isn't his own person why does he have memories

sora would just be a heart flying around if he was a nobody

sora would have gotten him back and that would be that

I agree.

I think we're putting too much thought into bhk. I highly doubt the theory of him being a nobody.

(Forgive me though, I've never beat KH [cuz my ps2 broke] but only CoM, so don't be surprise with my naiveness)

Lupuscurrit

pwn3d to the max said:
haha pwn3ed

pwn3d to the max, I've seen you around this sight and your very immature, be nicer, and make poeple wanna be on this site. People like you are the reason other poeple dont come to this site, they yell at them until the people think we're all nasty. So grow up. Also, nice spam post...

S

sakis

i am the bhk . ya think so? where's my oathkeeper?
DV20050727172813.jpg

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
how am i mean

alot of people like me

i'm mean to those that say thing that have already been said and have been proven wrong

S

sakis

lupuscurrit,it seems to me that you and pwn3d have a lot in common.you both don't liek the fact that im all kh'd out or whtever.i dont understand the animosity that results from someone looking like a nomura design.LOL

Lupuscurrit

I just like busting on people dont take it personally, i understand your into that, just amkin a joke there sakis sorry if i hurted you or anything

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
lol yeah we do that is why we like hate each other people that have too much incomin make people hate each other

S

sakis

your right.ill rpobably hate the next photographer that posts their picture here.lol

M

Mitsukai

I don't know why but that little voice in my head keeps telling me that the BHK's Keyblades are actually fake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back