• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There has to be an easier way to this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
I am trying to create the Ultima Weapon, I am looking at guides and looking for those elusive mushrooms but they don't appear to often and my patience is constantly being tested. There has to be a better to do this. I wanto know of nay tricks, glitches or anything that will make this daunting quest easier.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
If you are having trouble making certain Mushroom types appear, do this: Go to the Final Rest area in the End of the World, and save your game. Do a soft reset (L1, R1, L2, R2, Start, Select), and reload your game. When you exit back out to where you fought the Behemoth, there is a very high chance that you will see one of the three types of Mushrooms. After you have what you want from the mushrooms, head back to the Save Point, save your game, soft reset, and repeat the process all over again! This technique is particularly useful for finding Rare Truffles, and the large, circular-ish room is ideal for batting them around.

If you're looking for White Mushrooms, you're best off searching elsewhere, where they will request more specific spells. Things can get quite frustrating since they have all 7 spells to pick from at the End of the World.

As well as this trick works, I barely ever find Black Fungi here. Instead, I like to hunt them in Hollow Bastion. Ride the platform down into the Dungeon area, and fight whatever appears (hopefully the Black Fungus), and then head back up, and take the elevator to your left up again. When you head back down to the Dungeon, the enemies should have respawned. I find that the Black Fungus enemies appear a lot here.
From Electrospencer's walkthrough. It works quite well for me in the past so try it out.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
If what destinykh said doesn't help you, then you're obviously too lazy and out of luck.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
- Go to places you know the mushrooms could show up.
- Allways go to different places instead of just enter and re-enter
- use the same spell 3 times on the mushrooms

Did any of that help?

Able_Beard

Banned
I've had the best luck lately going to the Camp in Deep Jungle...three pop up like every three times...or you can enter the Colosseum, there's a round where you fight three...just hurry up and beat em then die and redo it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back