• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There is something I want to know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
At the last battle when Riku says light and darkness are eternal and even nothingness goes on forever I want to know how can nothingness go on forever?

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
It...just...does? Just like light or darkness.

Although if you wanna get physical I don't know that "nothing" even counts as a "thing" (unless we're talking antimatter). There's always something there, whether it's a solid or liquid or gas or plasma. A room with nothing in it still has a floor and walls and air and light particles.

Qarx

It...just...does? Just like light or darkness.

Although if you wanna get physical I don't know that "nothing" even counts as a "thing" (unless we're talking antimatter). There's always something there, whether it's a solid or liquid or gas or plasma. A room with nothing in it still has a floor and walls and air and light particles.

But, then, we'd be thinking realistically, logically, and literally. You know KH does none of these♪.

Cissy

Bronze Member
You really can't get too detailed about that kinda stuff. Realistically it's complicated, but this is KH we're talking about. Xemnas uses freaking Nothing Sabers for crying out loud.

Azerty

Because, nothing can go on forever. Like, if you were to fall into a pit of nothing...you'd probably keep falling forever.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
You really can't get too detailed about that kinda stuff. Realistically it's complicated, but this is KH we're talking about. Xemnas uses freaking Nothing Sabers for crying out loud.

I'm surprised George Lucas hasn't sued S-E. ;)

But yeah, guys, just don't stay too fixed on one line. Nothing just does goes on forever, there is no real explanation.

Azerty

But yeah, guys, just don't stay too fixed on one line. Nothing just does goes on forever, there is no real explanation.

Because one who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Qarx

There's 2... no 3... 4, reasons why he hasn't.
1. There weren't things at the base of each saber.
2. The sabers did not cut through people.
3. They didn't SAY Lightsaber.
4. He probably has never played the game lol.

I wonder if Xemnas uses those in 358/2 Days.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Nothing is like space it just keeps on going theres no point of stop its a continuation of a void.
If you break down the word NO thing.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
simple. there will always be nothing. there will always be light and darkness.. nothing like the air...its just there but not there..

but with nobodies..nobodies are actually well like people or like human forms..or monsters if your thinking of it like the dusks and all that..but those can be destroyed so they dont count. you cant destroy the light or darkness..but you CAN destroy the darkness and light in people. see theres like different kinds but its hard to explain..

C

Colours

At the last battle when Riku says light and darkness are eternal and even nothingness goes on forever I want to know how can nothingness go on forever?

Nothingness mean nothing, it will keep begin nothing, and Light/Darkness
will be eternal.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Like a circle. Just keps going on and on that it will either give you a headache or piss you off.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I didn't think someone was actually gonna go to the lit. way of the word. The word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back