• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There is something I want to know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

Because Riku took one too many hits to the head XD. But seriously, just don't think about it, thinking realistically about KH will probably make you mental ^.^
This happens all the time with me.
yeah, we will never fully encounter all answers in KH
Indeed.

Marty from Stargate SG1:
Now, see, we can't give anything away TOO early; it'll step on the ending
Anyone who gets the reference might get a rep from me lol.

This thread=nothingness XD

ruinandchaos85

At the last battle when Riku says light and darkness are eternal and even nothingness goes on forever I want to know how can nothingness go on forever?

1. If light and dark are eternal, then that mean existence is eternal. If something exists then something must not exist, and if something doesn't exist then it's nothing, meaning nothingness, meaning nothingness is eternal, see?(sarcasm)

2. What Riku and Xemnas are referring to (if you take them literally) are the light and dark realms and the line that is inbetween them. According to Nomura, most world's exist in the light realm and on the other side of their existence is an opposite dark realm. The inbetween realm is the realm of nothingness, because, technically there is nothing in between the light and dark realms, only a mixture of the two.

But these thoughts are all invalidated by the fact that Riku was quoting Xemnas, and Xemnas was speaking metaphorically, like he always does. As such, nothing he says should EVER be taken seriously or literally, because Xemnas is melodramatic.

Twilight kingdom

Well in the world of KH there will always be something that doesn't exist, that would be 'nothing'. And even though, to the ones that see them, organization members look like regular people, they're actually nothing as well. So who knows what is and isn't nothing...Well ok Tetsuya knows, but that's it, lol.

Satoshi

First off: why ask scientific questions about a game?

I mean; you want to know how something Riku says is possible. Riku does not exist, dear friend. Although I'd like him to. Still, he doesn't. Moreover, IF you are gonna ask questions, ask why Sora hits litlle monsters with a humongous key, and doesn't shoot them with a nice gun or something.

So much for the hating; i'm gonna answer your question now as I do have a reputation of fucktard to hold high.

Nothingness is not graspable, nor is time, nor is light and darkness. Why? Because it is. Deal.

You cannot define time, can you? Time is just a human invention to live even more stressed and organized. You cannot define light or darkness as well. So do not keep on asking yourself these questions, they're well tough.

If you want a question to think about, though, here's a nice one. Is the universe without bounds or not? Heehee, you'll never get a reasonable answer. Hohoho, how cruel and evil I am.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
First off: why ask scientific questions about a game?

True.
I mean; you want to know how something Riku says is possible. Riku does not exist, dear friend. Although I'd like him to. Still, he doesn't. Moreover.

Lol wut? Have you played the damn games? :glare:

IF you are gonna ask questions, ask why Sora hits litlle monsters with a humongous key, and doesn't shoot them with a nice gun or something.

It's a video game, and video game logic doesn't really exist so there's no point to even ask such a question even if it were hypothetical.

So much for the hating; i'm gonna answer your question now as I do have a reputation of fucktard to hold high.

*nods*

Nothingness is not graspable, nor is time, nor is light and darkness. Why? Because it is. Deal.

In the world of KH it's an element and can be wielded just like Twilight, Light and Darkness.
Nothingness is still a substance like the other elements so, no.

You cannot define time, can you? Time is just a human invention to live even more stressed and organized. You cannot define light or darkness as well. So do not keep on asking yourself these questions, they're well tough.

Actually you can define it, like you said humans created the definition but other organisms understand the aspect of time as well, not just humans. The whole thing with light and darkness I don't want even get into; I don't feel like explaining the complexities of it and honestly you're a huge waste of my time (with physics and what not.)

Heehee, you'll never get a reasonable answer. Hohoho, how cruel and evil I am.

Nah you're just a twat who thinks you're better then everyone else, then again you are a "fucktard" am I right?

Last edited:

keeperofdawn14

Nothingness is just...there. It's just empty space or black matter. It doesn't fade or go away ever. Kingdom Hearts pins the nobodies and non-existents as nothings, because they are neither light or dark, and people are the only combination between both, and it's not possible to be neither I guess. Don't think about it too much, or you'll get a headache like I did trying to figure it out.

Sora's Darkside

If you take the red pill you will understand nothingness :cool:

Don't think too hard about it, even if you understand it, it's not worth the time and won't make the game any more profound than it already is.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
But, then, we'd be thinking realistically, logically, and literally. You know KH does none of these♪.

That kind of thinking is false. Real world physics and logic do translate to the KH Universe, to an extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back