• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There you have it everyone..on MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordo

That actually isn't completely accurate, we have no clue how long terra's will held out on Xehanort within the inner struggle.

sephiroth_ultima

the wars that go on in this site are amasing you act as if kh is the way of life and you need to proof your point to save the world it is very funny

LOL
I know it's funny because even I am acting like that right now, you're right, but we wouldn't have to do it if it wasn't for «sales encus pas endurables» like Fagren. Its just so downright insulting when you're trying to explain something and whatever you say a flaming gonorrhea of a user like him are just constantly trying to shoot an «IN YOUR FACE» to anything you say.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
About the whole Nomura stating that heartless didn't exist in BBS I believe was a mistranslation. As I'm sure everyone knows, Japanese doesn't translate PERFECTLY into English. In Japanese, he could have said "doesn't appear" as in won't appear on the field for players to fight (which is what I believed is what happened) It's not a good idea to live your life worshiping Japanese to English translations word by word. Especially with Interviews and such, it's best to read those vaguely.

Last edited:
F

Fagren

LOL
I know it's funny because even I am acting like that right now, you're right, but we wouldn't have to do it if it wasn't for «sales encus pas endurables» like Fagren. Its just so downright insulting when you're trying to explain something and whatever you say a flaming gonorrhea of a user like him are just constantly trying to shoot an «IN YOUR FACE» to anything you say.

Hypocrites are so delicious.Fact:You're using caps to "yell" at me about pointless fanfics. Fact:You tried to prove the fact of Nomura's retcon wrong and failed.Now u mad.

Fact:You accept unconfirmed things as fact and get mad at people who call you out on it.

Truly hilarious.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Its amazing how he has the same hair style like Terra. I doubt it him. Its Terranort, my guess.

sephiroth_ultima

@ Fagren: AHAHAHAHAHA' YOU THINK I'M MAD XD
OMG ego is your name and, as said by your own profile, sucking cocks is your game, you should stick to that, you really need to feel that you're better than others and that you have to somehow crush them at their own game or something?

Seriuously, you can have great arguing skills i've seen it, so stop being an ass and I'm sure you'll have a much better time on these forums, also you have by no means proved me wrong, as its not like I said my opinion was absolute, so you're also trying to make yourself believe you've «WON» when your arguments were not even of the same type, i was using in-game arguments, you were using nomura's interviews to prove a totally different point, so don't even try. If I'm hilarious, so are you, and that's that.

Oh, by the way, that was ANOTHER thread, and i'm not using YELLING caps, i just make some key words bigger because I know my texts go on forever and thus, it helps people skip unnecessary parts. back to subject please.

jdgjordan

Hypocrites are so delicious.Fact:You're using caps to "yell" at me about pointless fanfics. Fact:You tried to prove the fact of Nomura's retcon wrong and failed.Now u mad.

Fact:You accept unconfirmed things as fact and get mad at people who call you out on it.

Truly hilarious.

all right you seem to be so darn sure of your self that you are right why dont you summries what you think is right or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing please i want to hear this unbreakuble so called fact (relly theroy) you have came up with please

sephiroth_ultima

Just ignore him Jdgjordan His theory is:
-Because Nomura said heartless didnt exist in BBS in an interview and in the end they do, that nothing nomura says at first or is hinted at should be taken for cash.
-That the summaries of Xehanort reports given earlier are not complete translations and that thus, they're bullshit and as of now are just fanfic material.
-That Fagren will make an idiot of himself by trying to be all badass and try to hurt your poor little feelings whatever you say against it.

Eternal_Sleep

Look, if what gets published in magazines from nomura interviews is what you think is the ultimate proof to any argument, I do feel sorry for you, because Nomura is GOD at HIDING EVERYTHING when asnwering questions in interviews, he never said they dont EXIST in bbs, he CLEARLY meant that we wouldn't fighting hordes and hordes of them as we're used to, and that they werent the main enemy this time. All we see in BBS are PUREBLOOD heartless, and they DO come off as a SURPRISE and in situations that Nomura CLEARLY wouldn't have wanted us to anticipate, NOMURA'S LIFE IS BASED ON HIDING DETAILS FROM US, NOT ON CHANGING STUFF AROUND ALL THE TIME LIKE YOU'RE IMPLYING. Please...

^this

seriously i am getting really tired of bringing up that when translating words from one language to another there is always room for mix ups. sometimes more than one word means the same thing and sometimes the same word can have multiple meanings. i am not questioning the translators skill(she has done a wonderful job) im merely saying that just because you took a sentence and took a meaning from it, it doesn't mean that the meaning is 100% correct. a lot of things that nomura has apparently "retconed" can be explained if you simply look at the meaning in a different way

but even if that doesn't satisfy you, the question in the interview was whether or not the unversed were a different kind of heartless. he said no because it was before the heartless appeared. NOT existed. when xehanort(apprentice) finds the door to the heart of radiant garden the barrier of the world fell and the heartless he created were able to spread and as stated in the ansem reports heartless easily multiply when exposed to hearts. yes he created both pureblood and emblem heartless, but it never says he "invented" them. he just figured out how a heartless was born(on accident) and he recreated the circumstances in which they are born and from there it snowballed. when that happened heartless started "appearing" on multiple worlds in large numbers, which was likely the event that nomura was referring to.

yes nomura is coming up with the story as he goes but thats how any writer expands any story. if he had come up with it "in order" he would have released BBS as KH1 because as of now BBS takes chronologically the earliest in the series. from what i can see we have 5 and 3/4 games available (when coded's last episode comes out we can make that 6) and the universe of kingdom hearts has grown very large and seemingly is continuing to grow. this makes it more difficult to manage and chances are he may slip up every once in awhile. forgive the man for not being perfect. and one last thing is that sometimes when writing a story you can find that you have "written yourself into a wall". these things happen and when they do the author has two choices. either they can just stop the story there or they could try their best to "write themselves out of the wall" which sometimes turns out a little rough around the edges. im not saying nomura has done this yet(and he may never) but in the future it could be a possibility and i know if it does happen i am not going to hate him or respect him less.

kingdom hearts is a game combining disney with elements of fiinal fantasy something i had to see to believe. when dealing with a series as unique as this it's really important to keep an open mind. whenever a "plot hole" is found instead of thinking "the ****er lied to us and is an idiot" maybe people should think. "hmmm maybe there is more to this than i originally thought" and as sephiroth has said nomura likes to keep us guessing and you know what? hes doing a really good job at doing that. with every answer comes a new question. if you find this annoying than maybe kingdom hearts isn't the right series for you. which is fine because its impossible to please everyone so no matter what i or anyone else believes kingdom hearts will never be a perfect game for everyone.

preemptively i would like to apologize. if its not obvious i am very defensive about kingdom hearts and sometimes i get really worked up about it. im not going to erase what i have said since its my opinion and i believe it to be true. i just don't like coming across as a jerk as its not my intention to step on toes. unfortunately it is impossible for me to please everyone as well and to some extent i have given up trying to do so. this post despite the way its written isn't directed at one person in particular and even though when i argue i tend to sound cocky(and to some extent i am) i am well aware that despite my confidence in my theories(as well as other things) i don't believe that i am always correct. im apologizing because this isn't the first time i have gotten worked up like this and unless i get banned(or something) i can promise it wont be the last either.

F

Fagren

The facts are :
-Because Nomura said heartless didnt exist in BBS in an interview and in the end they do, that nothing nomura says at first or is hinted at should be taken for cash because he'll just retcon it in some way to fit the story.
-That the summaries of Xehanort reports given earlier are not complete translations and that thus, they're bullshit and as of now are just fanfic material.
-That we will make idiots of ourselves by trying to be all badass and try to ignore everything in favor of our opinions.

See now that wasn't so hard was it?

sephiroth_ultima

See now that wasn't so hard was it?

Hey, at leasy don't quote me changing that its YOUR THEORY, for saying that they're FACTS.
(except the last one about you being un véritable enfoiré de service)

Oh and thanks a lot Eternal_Sleep but you really shouldn't have gone through so much trouble and so much writing just to try to argue with Fagren. I assure you you've wasted precious time in thinking you'll convince him of anything.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
This is funny Fagren is acting like a troll and its hilarious. Although I agree with the OP you should shut the hell up Fagren.

F

Fagren

This is funny Fagren is acting like a troll and its hilarious. Although I agree with the OP you should shut the hell up Fagren.

facepalm Who let you back in this section Meg?

@Seph

Those are facts, get all capped up if you want, but there's nothing you can do about it.

jdgjordan

sephiroth_ultima your not relly hellping man i agree the dude needs to shut up and grow up but you keep adding gas to the fire giving him stuff to keep it up

sephiroth_ultima

@Seph

Those are facts, get all capped up if you want, but there's nothing you can do about it.

Stop Saying I'm getting all crapped up like its satisfactory for you or something LOL you just fascinate and traumatize me by your complete blandness of mind, close-mindedness and self-ortho-ism que j'en reviens même pas comment tu peux être aussi CAVE pis GOSSANT.

@JDGjordan sorry man I'll stop now, I guess I'm just as much of a fucking retard in the trying to have the last word department. I'll just ignore him from now on, which you all should do I guess.

Gram

Banned
Awards
sephiroth_ultima your not relly hellping man i agree the dude needs to shut up and grow up but you keep adding gas to the fire giving him stuff to keep it up
u minds well give up SU and "master fag" arent not stopin til there banned -_-

loke13

@Seph

Are you mad? You've been proven wrong repeatedly by FACTS. Cold hard facts even I wouldn't do that.

So kindly go die in a ditch. BOO YAA!!!!

F

Fagren

Stop Saying I'm getting all crapped up like its satisfactory for you or something LOL you just fascinate and traumatize me by your complete blandness of mind, close-mindedness and self-ortho-ism que j'en reviens même pas comment tu peux être aussi CAVE pis GOSSANT.

lettuce You're so mad that you're just resulting to insults instead of adding them with your opinion about what Nomura confirmed as fact not being retconned.You are now too pathetic to continue quoting and responding to.Enjoy your fanfic and my cold shoulder.

So, Kouli of Gamefaqs good job at typing up your fanfic.Try harder at posting what the reports actually say.

sephiroth_ultima

HEY, BACK TO SUBJECT, since pretty much everybody here with an open mind and everyone who understands that it takes time to translate 12 long reports word for word from jap to english PRESENTLY agrees that the silver haired guy is Young Master Xehanort FOR NOW unless the reports are PROVEN to be false or different altogether...

What do you think?

Personnally I think if Nomura planned to really put all this info about Master Xehanort's Past, and even made him from the same world as the main characters, it's got to mean something about his future appearance in the series, right?

Do you think Terranort will really be brought back because of the dead heartless + dead nobody = resurection thing,
Or even more fucked up, that it could bring back both Terra AND Xehanort Separated?
Or that Xehanort will come back but as this younger version, from before he embraced darkness as a keyblade master?

loke13

HEY, BACK TO SUBJECT, since pretty much everybody here with an open mind and everyone who understands that it takes time to translate 12 long reports word for word from jap to english PRESENTLY agrees that the silver haired guy is Young Master Xehanort FOR NOW unless the reports are PROVEN to be false or different altogether...

What do you think?

Personnally I think if Nomura planned to really put all this info about Master Xehanort's Past, and even made him from the same world as the main characters, it's got to mean something about his future appearance in the series, right?

Do you think Terranort will really be brought back because of the dead heartless + dead nobody = resurection thing,
Or even more fucked up, that it could bring back both Terra AND Xehanort Separated?
Or that Xehanort will come back but as this younger version, from before he embraced darkness as a keyblade master?

Sounds plausible to all three. I like number two best. I can really see Kairi fighting Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back