• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There you have it everyone..on MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Terranort and Terra actually do have the same exact face...

Xehanort1234.jpg

Terra4.jpg

Terranort is just a little bit tanner. Probably from, yknow, living in RADIANT Garden

who isnt saying they look alike? when you take someone's body + soul you're going to look like that personfacepalm

Terranort did have 3 hearts, Master Erauqs's, Terra's, and MX's.
absoutely not.
as im going to say again until someone can prove me wrong.

ur wrong.
as im going to say that terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort's ( i didnt even know that can happen) most likely later on but still terra's heart is inside xehanort the apprentice for a slight time but his heart is later absorbed which shows us the brown eyes that terra is now gone. for 1 thing if 2 hearts are inside of xehanort the apprentice like how sora and ven were connected then this brings a couple of things

1: xehanort the apprentice released master xehanort's heart which is why XH looks exactly like mx and its exactly the same as mx.. personality wise and everything.

2- that would involve making a nobody. now if terra's heart is STILL inside xehanort at this point then why the hell would xemnas NOT look like terra? he doesn't. he still has the white hair, white eyebrows, same personality as mx. though since ven's heart was released in the process his heart "flew" to roxas' being thus roxas looking like ven. this would happen to terra as well if his heart was still inside xehanort at the time he lost his heart. xemnas would look exactly like terra but he doesn't. he lacks the hair, lacks the eyes, lacks the personality, lacks the eyebrows, and only has the body and soul of terra and soul = life and that would mean terra's mind is intact which is why some memories are into xemnas.

3- this concludes terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort most likely before xehanort lost his heart or during the time.

terranort did NOT have 3 hearts

by the way xehanort the apprentice acts more on master xehanort than anything with terra other than similar face because you know mx is using terra's body + soul...facepalm

MeggieKeyblader

In that very same secret ending, Terra made it obvious that Master Erauqs's heart was in his body.

He could've been talking about the Lingering Sentiment, with his own heart. Or is his heart even in the LS, or is it in Terranort? I feel like all the endings contradicted themselves on that matter. facepalm

Samhain

Bronze Member
i dont understand why people believe terra = xehanort. seriously terra has nothing on xehanort the apprentice other than his simiarilites and thats also help because of master xehanort's heart.

terra's heart is not inside xehanort the apprentice at all.

F

Fagren

He could've been talking about the Lingering Sentiment, with his own heart. Or is his heart even in the LS, or is it in Terranort? I feel like all the endings contradicted themselves on that matter. facepalm

facepalm You're getting confused. In the secret ending, during MX's and Terra's conversation, MX says that Terra's heart will eventually get absorbed by his(MX's) heart, but Terra says Master Erauqs's heart is in his body too.Hence, Terranort had three hearts at one point.Samhain is too stupid to argue as I have already said.He's ignoring this fact.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
who isnt saying they look alike? when you take someone's body + soul you're going to look like that personfacepalm

absoutely not.
as im going to say again until someone can prove me wrong.

ur wrong.
as im going to say that terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort's ( i didnt even know that can happen) most likely later on but still terra's heart is inside xehanort the apprentice for a slight time but his heart is later absorbed which shows us the brown eyes that terra is now gone. for 1 thing if 2 hearts are inside of xehanort the apprentice like how sora and ven were connected then this brings a couple of things

1: xehanort the apprentice released master xehanort's heart which is why XH looks exactly like mx and its exactly the same as mx.. personality wise and everything.

2- that would involve making a nobody. now if terra's heart is STILL inside xehanort at this point then why the hell would xemnas NOT look like terra? he doesn't. he still has the white hair, white eyebrows, same personality as mx. though since ven's heart was released in the process his heart "flew" to roxas' being thus roxas looking like ven. this would happen to terra as well if his heart was still inside xehanort at the time he lost his heart. xemnas would look exactly like terra but he doesn't. he lacks the hair, lacks the eyes, lacks the personality, lacks the eyebrows, and only has the body and soul of terra and soul = life and that would mean terra's mind is intact which is why some memories are into xemnas.

3- this concludes terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort most likely before xehanort lost his heart or during the time.

by the way xehanort the apprentice acts more on master xehanort than anything with terra other than similar face because you know mx is using terra's body + soul...facepalm
1. Xemnas is highly suspected of having Terra's memories
2. Terranort does have 3 hearts, Eraqus, Terra's, and Master Xehanort. Xehanort Darkness can only contaminate Terra's heart. But if Eraqus heart is still in their, Terra's heart is still safe.
2. Master Xehanorts Darness stained Terra's heart permanantly. So that is why Xemnas looks that way. He is no longer the Terra he used to be because of that.

Samhain

Bronze Member
facepalm You're getting confused. In the secret ending, during MX's and Terra's conversation, MX says that Terra's heart will eventually get absorbed by his(MX's) heart, but Terra says Master Erauqs's heart is in his body too.Hence, Terranort had three hearts at one point.Samhain is too stupid to argue as I have already said.He's ignoring this fact.
yeah because terra said
"You'll never have my heart."

your a fucking idiot. it kind of reminds me how normal protagonists who are in deep shit usually say garbage like that and villains actually take it.

you're also too stupid to remember what mx said that the plan is already growing and already has begun anew. guess you're forgetting that fact that mx already has his plan working DUMB ASS. what'd you think he was smiling and smirking after terra said that?
"you've studied well. however, you're too late. the plan is already growing. hehehehe." - master xehanort

imbecile.

1. Xemnas is highly suspected of having Terra's memories
a part of them.

1- xemnas is still an evil bastard.
2- xemnas only calls them "friend". knows he has a connection but cnt put his finger on it. if h e remembered clearly wouldn't you think he would be like "its aqua's armor! i gotta stop being a jack ass and save my friends."
3- terra's a good guy not a bad guy and the game proved it to you. there is NOWHERE in the game proving or showing to us that terra turns bad AT ALL. NADA. ZIP. ZERO.
2. Terranort does have 3 hearts, Eraqus, Terra's, and Master Xehanort. Xehanort Darkness can only contaminate Terra's heart.
completely wrong.

and where does that lead mx heart huh?
But if Eraqus heart is still in their, Terra's heart is still safe.
no. you fail to notice that if terra's heart was still inthere xehanort would act like terra and he does NOTHING TO ACT LIKE TERRA AT ALL. HE ACTS LIKE MASTER XEHANORT BECAUSE HE HAS ONLY HIS HEART.
2. Master Xehanorts Darness stained Terra's heart permanantly. So that is why Xemnas looks that way. He is no longer the Terra he used to be because of that.
wrong.

master xehanort changed the appearence of terra but master xehanort still had his own heart into xehanort the apprentice and you contradicted urself saying "o his heart is stained because of darkness but it would be safe because of eraqus' heart still inside him."

no.facepalm

MeggieKeyblader

Ohhh okay, I get it. KH is so confusing. lettuce

And I've learned to ignore most of what Samhain says at this point. Sorry, Samhain, but most of the things you say are either incorrect or don't really make sense.

F

Fagren

Ohhh okay, I get it. KH is so confusing. lettuce

And I've learned to ignore most of what Samhain says at this point. Sorry, Samhain, but most of the things you say are either incorrect or don't really make sense.

lettuce I told you samhain was too stupid to argue with.He's not even trolling, he's really that stupid.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Samhain it is a fact. Ok Sora had three hearts in his body but he didn't make three nobodies. Terra's heart was most likely still attached to Terra when he became a Heartless.

F

Fagren

Samhain it is a fact. Ok Sora had three hearts in his body but he didn't make three nobodies. Terra's heart was most likely still attached to Terra when he became a Heartless.

facepalm Samhain is too stupid to understand.He'll just ignore whatever facts you have.Don't waste your time talking about that.

Samhain

Bronze Member
lettuce I told you samhain was too stupid to argue with.He's not even trolling, he's really that stupid.
LAUGHABLEDogwut

not a fact and false.

prove to me that terra's heart was still within xehanort the apprentice when he became a heartless.
the fact that xemnas rarely looks like terra aside from his body figure terras heart is gone. see a difference is ven LOOKS exactly like roxas because ven's heart went to roxas. the same would have done for xehanort the apprentice when terra's heart "flew" over to xemnas then xemnas would look exactly like terra but here's a problem xemnas DOESN'T have a heart either and can't feel nothing but rage, anger, and hate and where does he get that from? master xehanort..his past life as xehanort the apprentice because that's all mx' heart was like.

where woud this leave terra's heart? simple terra's heart was non existant at that point
facepalm Samhain is too stupid to understand.He'll just ignore whatever facts you have.Don't waste your time talking about that.
LOL coming from some idiot who can't admit when he's wrong on who the SHM really was huh idiot? guess what it was mx. fail.

loke13

LAUGHABLEDogwut

not a fact and false.

prove to me that terra's heart was still within xehanort the apprentice when he became a heartless.
the fact that xemnas rarely looks like terra aside from his body figure terras heart is gone. see a difference is ven LOOKS exactly like roxas because ven's heart went to roxas. the same would have done for xehanort the apprentice when terra's heart "flew" over to xemnas then xemnas would look exactly like terra but here's a problem xemnas DOESN'T have a heart either and can't feel nothing but rage, anger, and hate and where does he get that from? master xehanort..his past life as xehanort the apprentice because that's all mx' heart was like.

where woud this leave terra's heart? simple terra's heart was non existant at that point

LOL coming from some idiot who can't admit when he's wrong on who the SHM really was huh idiot? guess what it was mx. fail.

Prove to me it wasn't asshole. I'm not the one ignoring facts Terra had three in his bodt Eraqus his and MX what are you not getting.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Prove to me it wasn't asshole. I'm not the one ignoring facts Terra had three in his bodt Eraqus his and MX what are you not getting.
i just proved to you right there xehanort the apprentice DOESN'T have tera's heart when he becomes a heartless dumbshit.

im not denying xehanort had 3 fucking hearts but im denying that he simply doesnt have it anymore by the time he becomes a heartless/nobody. those hearts are GONE except MASTER XEHANORT'S DUMB ASS

ur wrong.

F

Fagren

I'm telling you that idiot truly believes he's right.You're fighting a retard's battle with that retard lettuce.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
yeah because terra said
"You'll never have my heart."

your a fucking idiot. it kind of reminds me how normal protagonists who are in deep shit usually say garbage like that and villains actually take it.

you're also too stupid to remember what mx said that the plan is already growing and already has begun anew. guess you're forgetting that fact that mx already has his plan working DUMB ASS. what'd you think he was smiling and smirking after terra said that?
"you've studied well. however, you're too late. the plan is already growing. hehehehe." - master xehanort

imbecile.

a part of them.

1- xemnas is still an evil bastard.
2- xemnas only calls them "friend". knows he has a connection but cnt put his finger on it. if h e remembered clearly wouldn't you think he would be like "its aqua's armor! i gotta stop being a jack ass and save my friends."
3- terra's a good guy not a bad guy and the game proved it to you. there is NOWHERE in the game proving or showing to us that terra turns bad AT ALL. NADA. ZIP. ZERO.

completely wrong.

and where does that lead mx heart huh?

no. you fail to notice that if terra's heart was still inthere xehanort would act like terra and he does NOTHING TO ACT LIKE TERRA AT ALL. HE ACTS LIKE MASTER XEHANORT BECAUSE HE HAS ONLY HIS HEART.

wrong.

master xehanort changed the appearence of terra but master xehanort still had his own heart into xehanort the apprentice and you contradicted urself saying "o his heart is stained because of darkness but it would be safe because of eraqus' heart still inside him."

no.facepalm
Heart=/Mind.

His heart can still be stained by darkness. Eraqus heart prevents it from being absorbed. Terra's heart was already stained by darkness.

And there is no such thing as evil and good, only thinking makes it so. Listen to wise men of history.(edited from Shakespear.)
If you don't know what it means, it is saying that there is no set definition to the aspirations that we humans have set. There is none. What Xemnas was doing is trying to Succeed a goal, a common nature of life. How you see it may not be your notion of the term "good."
And he can't just have his heart, where did Eraqus go then probably somewhere still near .
And whoever said that he was evil, darkness does not mean evil. It is shown in the game that that notion is personnified as evil because they are too afraid to delve in their because of the results so far.
Xemnas will always be a mysterious figure, he may have bits of his memory, but he is overshadowed by Master Xehanorts personality.

loke13

i just proved to you right there xehanort the apprentice DOESN'T have tera's heart when he becomes a heartless dumbshit.

im not denying xehanort had 3 fucking hearts but im denying that he simply doesnt have it anymore by the time he becomes a heartless/nobody. those hearts are GONE except MASTER XEHANORT'S DUMB ASS

ur wrong.

ffffuuufacepalm
WTF!! Are u mentally retarded did you see the secret ending?

Your arguing against facts theres no way to switch it around either Terra has 3 count em 3 HEARTS inside him!!

I feel sick now you fucking delusional you need professional help RIGHT NOW!!!!

SOMEONE CALL DR. PHIL!!!!!!

Samhain

Bronze Member
I'm telling you that idiot truly believes he's right.You're fighting a retard's battle with that retard lettuce.
lol kid don't worry.

you're too stupid to comprehend anything. im sorry that you have lost this debate.
Heart=/Mind.
the fact that xehanort the apprentice also acts like master xehanort completely and NOTHING on terra's personality concludes to you who is xehanort the apprentice. sure he looks like terra but thats because hes using his body + soul but acts on mx' heart so mx is really xehanort the apprentice and i dont believe xehanort the apprentice has 3 hearts because the fact that when xehanort lost his heart it was mx' heart = xehanort's heartless. where were eraqus and terra's heart? terra and eraqus' heart would fly into xemnas' heart correct?

ok but heres the thing
"your heart is stained by darkness."

terra responded
"you'll never take my heart."

darkness doesnt necessarily mean ur evil at all so why would xemnas still act like a selffish bastard like mx? if u dont think what xemnas did your insane.

1- he used his entire organization as well xion, roxas, and sora.
2- he ordered axel to kill roxas
3- he made xion and that pretty much screwed up with roxas
4- he forced vexen into making replica's
5- he believes a heart is power and everything about a heart is power. he wants the heart to use it for kingdom hearts so he can become the ultimate being. he doesnt give a shit about anyone in his organization other than himself and he proved it with his reports.
6- xemnas would retain most terra's memories because a heart holds memories stained by darkness or not. xemnas would know who aqua is and ven. xemnas wouldn't hurt roxas who also looks like his best friend. xemnas doesnt giv a SHIT about roxas.
ffffuuufacepalm
WTF!! Are u mentally retarded did you see the secret ending?

Your arguing against facts theres no way to switch it around either Terra has 3 count em 3 HEARTS inside him!!

I feel sick now you fucking delusional you need professional help RIGHT NOW!!!!

SOMEONE CALL DR. PHIL!!!!!!
fuck you.

coming from some stupid prick who thought vanitas was involved in the keyblade war? LOL @ your dumb ass.

F

Fagren

ur wrong.

lettuce Way to contradict yourself Genius facepalm You are still too stupid to argue with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back