• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theres a keyblade called "FAKE" wtf

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
no those keyblades arent fake its just that the only way you can get them is with this code thing like armax or Gameshark but i think they mess ur game up.. not sure havent tried it

ok, if the keyblades exist and you can get them, why has no one posted the stupid codes? the longer the codes are with held, the more poeple are not going to believe it. and to answer your question Xell, things like that get left in games all the time. that is where glitches and codes come from. some are unintentional and others the makers put them there. they may have intented to put those keyblades in the game in the begining, but decided not to latter and just forgot to take the data out. that is if they exist. now, if the codes are real, post them or close this thread....

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
why wouldn't you believe it though?. I mean that video is ur proof. You can't make a whole new video game and add those three keyblades and call it your own kh2... No its obviously real the video proves it and codes have been posted somewhere I'm just not sure where the thread is now

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
KingdomUnknown said:
ok, if the keyblades exist and you can get them, why has no one posted the stupid codes? the longer the codes are with held, the more poeple are not going to believe it. and to answer your question Xell, things like that get left in games all the time. that is where glitches and codes come from. some are unintentional and others the makers put them there. they may have intented to put those keyblades in the game in the begining, but decided not to latter and just forgot to take the data out. that is if they exist. now, if the codes are real, post them or close this thread....

True, just look at GTA: San Andreas and the Hot Coffee Mod..thing... Game designers just put of walls to certain codes. It's easyer to disable something that it is to delete/replace something.

Kairi's Heart said:
why wouldn't you believe it though?. I mean that video is ur proof. You can't make a whole new video game and add those three keyblades and call it your own kh2... No its obviously real the video proves it and codes have been posted somewhere I'm just not sure where the thread is now

People can photoshop things and edit colors you know...it's just time consuming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back