• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There's something about Sora...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Sora do you like best?

• KH1 Sora

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • KH RE: CoM/ CoM Sora

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • KH2 Sora

Votes: 48 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I think SE made Sora a little too easygoing and friendly. I don't know about everyone else but it got pretty annoying, especially during love scenes which he COMPLETELY RUINED. I hope Sora grows up a little more in the KH games of the future.
What do you guys think?

A

Azrael

I think SE made Sora a little too easygoing and friendly. I don't know about everyone else but it got pretty annoying, especially during love scenes which he COMPLETELY RUINED. I hope Sora grows up a little more in the KH games of the future.
What do you guys think?

If I remembered, he acted like a complete dick to Donald, Goofy and Jiminy in Re:CoM/CoM to go after false memories of Namine.

He was plenty grown up until Kingdom Hearts II.

Kairi wasn't worth growing up for.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
If I remembered, he acted like a complete dick to Donald, Goofy and Jiminy in Re:CoM/CoM to go after false memories of Namine.

He was plenty grown up until Kingdom Hearts II.

Kairi wasn't worth growing up for.
LOL, yeah I agree with ya there. I think he was the most grown up in the 1srt because he knew being keyblade master was a huge responsibility.

A

Azrael

LOL, yeah I agree with ya there. I think he was the most grown up in the 1srt because he knew being keyblade master was a huge responsibility.

Actually, he was the most mature in CoM but KH, I'll throw him a freebie since it was his first adventure.

Sora didn't know what shit he was getting himself into.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I liked him more in KH2 beacuse he was more loose and childish. it made his character more fun.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They made him into a mood swinging idiot in KH2. And I agree with Sa'id about the 'romance' issue. The only time in which it truly existed for anyone other than Riku, I hate to tell ya, was for Namine in CoM/Re:CoM :\ he was the most mature and grown up there, and it really made me cringe when there was this much of a distance between Sora at the start of CoM/Re:CoM and Sora at the start of KH2. For someone who should've been about the same at the two points in time, they really messed it up.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i chose kh2 sora but come to think of it he seemed way more grown up in COM...
i still like him in kh2 tho

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I admit, he was more mature in CoM(because he was taking the Namine thing pretty seriously) but he was quite a jerk. He was more mature in KH2 than KH1 because KH2 Sora had a better understanding on what's going on(he was still a little confuzzled but not as much). Hard decision for me(does not vote)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
KHI Sora. KHII, he was just sort of... well, less mature than in KHI. And in COM, he only cared about Namine, who wasn't that good a character to begin with. He could care less about Riku, Donald, Mickey, anyone else. Namine was the only one he even seemed to recognize as a person. In KHI, he was easygoing, but still serious. He tried to help people, and at the same time fulfilled his duty. And he was never a total dick to anyone in KHI. Also, he cared about all his friends, not just one of them. So, KHI Sora was great, COM=Worst Sora Ever, and KHII he just plain sucked.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
More so than him being a jerk towards Donald and Goofy, from his point of view, they were being jerks towards him. Most important person in danger here, hello? Care a little more than you seem to, guys?
I know in the long run they were right, but it's not like he was just being jerky for no good reason.

FreezePrideIV

I donno -- I'm rather fond of KH2 Sora. He was an absolute dick and I loved him for it. Granted, I'm too fond of Sora period to really find anything that gets under my skin. I maybe like KH1 Sora a little less for his naivite/innocence (which isn't a flaw, necessarily, as it makes sense for him to be that way), and that bled through into ReCoM as well. But...I'm really not in position to criticize/pick apart any of them, as for the majority of all three games I wasn't paying attention to Sora's character as I was to OMG WHERE'S RIKU.

I think it all comes down to the fact that in KH1/ReCoM I was mostly going "OMG SORA YOU ARE SO DUMB AND CUTE" versus KH2 "LOL SORA JUST SMACKED A BITCH"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Sora was just going through puberty, guys. Cut him some slack. :/

But anyway, I found Sora's stupidity kind of charming. I dunno why; to me, KH1 was painful to watch because he was that sterotypical hero and such (boring, much). CoM was okay, since he shows how much he really cared 'bout Donald and Goofy (laughs).

FreezePrideIV

Sora was just going through puberty, guys. Cut him some slack. :/

But anyway, I found Sora's stupidity kind of charming. I dunno why; to me, KH1 was painful to watch because he was that sterotypical hero and such (boring, much). CoM was okay, since he shows how much he really cared 'bout Donald and Goofy (laughs).

I agree with everything up until CoM -- remember that he was under some very powerful influences. Considering how tied he is to his emotions, and what all was going on at the time -- or what he thought was going on at the time -- I don't really blame him for freaking out like he did.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I agree with everything up until CoM -- remember that he was under some very powerful influences. Considering how tied he is to his emotions, and what all was going on at the time -- or what he thought was going on at the time -- I don't really blame him for freaking out like he did.

Like I said, stereotypical hero. -__-

But I guess you can't blame him; I mean, I'm pretty sure people would've gone off the end even worse than he did if that same situation happened to them.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora's hardly the stereotypical hero. He's not really pushed forward by ideals or anything :v he's just a normal boy that had about the perfectest happiest childhood ever and wants to find his friends.
Mostly the stereotypical heroes have drama and tragedy in their histories. Sora had none of that.

LionHeart14

I like him in KH1 the best. He's the least immature in that one, which really doesnt make sense because thats when he's the youngest...
He's pretty mature in CoM too though... The major maturity decrease didn't really start to kick in until KH2. Yeah, he needs to grow up.... again. I wouldn't mind if he was immature from the beginning and stayed that way, but he got worse lol. And thats kinda weird.

legendary_Dosa7

Sora's hardly the stereotypical hero. He's not really pushed forward by ideals or anything :v he's just a normal boy that had about the perfectest happiest childhood ever and wants to find his friends.
Mostly the stereotypical heroes have drama and tragedy in their histories. Sora had none of that.

yeah thats why I like sora, he was normal kid before any of this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back