• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There's something about Sora...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Sora do you like best?

• KH1 Sora

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • KH RE: CoM/ CoM Sora

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • KH2 Sora

Votes: 48 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I love Sora regardless, but I'm gonna have to go with KH2 Sora here based on a single scene: in Atlantica when Ursula in human form is enchanting Eric, Sora and company bear witness. KH1 Sora would have gone "This is a problem!" and launched into a long, complicated rescue mission. KH2 Sora? No. The two had just walked onscreen, he absorbed the problem and solution at a glance, and went "THAT'S IT >(" and just BAM exploded the necklace.

It was badass, I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Well right, but I don't really understand what you're referring to with it. If I remember right, the necklace was clearly glowing maliciously and the idea of smashing it came to mind without a lot of thinking--which is the point, it's not a conclusion that KH1 Sora would have arrived at, but KH2 Sora understood now that Mysterious Stranger plus Clearly Entranced Eric plus Ominous Necklace equals Smash The Damn Thing.

As far as the actual spell he used to smash it, well...it's the Keyblade, to be frank. Roxas pulled two of them out of his butt. That it can fire a necklace-smashing bullet of light and hate isn't requiring, again, much suspension of disbelief, in the face of things.

Knight43

I like KH2 Sora (but thats probably just because of the forms he can use not really sure if i would like it more than the RE:com Sora if he couldnt use the drive forms).

UrMyKingdomHeart

I like Sora in Kingdom Hearts 1.
Dunno why, but Sora in KH2 annoys me... Hmmm...??

Oh, but I like Sora changing forms in KH2.
It's just something about his face and attitude... I dunno??:confused::confused:
Hope I'm not offending anyone me not liking Sora in KH2.:dizzy:

Silent hero_

Awards
Well, I loved KH2 =D And yeah, I like the KH2 Sora best. It's odd... Many people here has criticized the KH2 Sora, yet, it has a big lead in the voting poll.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Hmm... I like all of the Sora's. They all have their great moments, and, when you think about it, I think they did a fairly good job of growing his character throughout the games.

I like KH2 Sora the best, though, simply because he seems the most human to me during that time, which is not something I got from either CoM or KH1.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Sora ditching Donald and Goofy and telling Jiminy off for Namine is rivaled perhaps only by him calling Riku stupid.

You know, the Sora being a jerk thing in CoM is why I dislike him in it...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree they did good for his mental breakdowns. It was also refreshing to see him go forlorn whenever he found out Riku wasn't there or something. Or like when they found Ansem's computer and it had no data on Riku and Kairi and Sora seemed ready to go /wrist.
However, those are moments. The overall handling of his character was still poorly done, what with him more often than not ending up cheering up 30 seconds later for no reason whatsoever aside from them needing to go on with the plot :I

You know, the Sora being a jerk thing in CoM is why I dislike him in it...

It's not like he didn't have a reason for it. Had he acted like that all the time, it would've been redundant and bad, yes. But it's not like he just lost it on them. They were this close to saving the person he cared for the most from the clutches of people they perceived for good reasons as utter bastards. And the fact remains that without them, he was lost, and he realized it. It's not like he went unaffected by the whole ordeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back