• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There's something about Sora...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Sora do you like best?

• KH1 Sora

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • KH RE: CoM/ CoM Sora

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • KH2 Sora

Votes: 48 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dum0dum

imagieaty its a cross between reality and my imagi
I liked com/re:com sora because in the first game he just seemed like a crazy person barging into places swinging a key around saying "WHERES MY FRIENDS!!!" in kh2 it was this too a lesser extent but still annoying in kh:com he started acting like a real person and really the reason he was a jerk is because he was rapidly losing his memories of just about everything and a few "true memories" resurface and is all he has to go on and the few friends he could remember are either trying to kill him or make him slow down and think which any person losing memories rapidly like that and the ones about namine are the only ones he has to go on. so I believe he was a jerk but a justified one

sassysis10

He's moody in KH2 to the point where he's slightly annoying.
CoM he was the most grown up even though he was mean to Donald and Goofy and chasing after false memories but who can blame him.
KH1 he was kinda of shallow.

I like CoM Sora the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back