• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There's still one question that kinda bugs me........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
well, two actually.

If Sora's awake, how come he opened the keyhole to Mysterious Tower like a sleeping one with the cracks and all?

And it's implied that Riku's Dream Eaters could exist in the real world while Sora was dreaming in the climax, but why at the end, and why does Sora arrive fresh in Traverse Town like he's sleeping at the end?

okay that was three.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's simple.
Both Sora and Riku opened seven sleeping Keyholes throughout the game so they both gained the power to go into the Realm of Sleep on their own choosing and also to rescue sleeping/lost hearts.

The Keyhole Sora opened at the end wasn't the Keyhole of Mysterious Tower but rather an entryway to the Realm of Sleep (like the Gates in KH2).
During the credits Sora is diving (where you need to catch the golden letters) back into the Realm of Sleep to thank the Dream Eaters.
When Sora is with the Dream Eaters at the end he IS in the Realm of Sleep because he dived there. That's also why we see Ventus smile in the last scene, he feels Sora's happiness of being reunited with the Dream Eaters and is also glad he could help Sora for once (with the armor).

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Okay, that makes sense. I guess I started thinking that the dive wasnt canon.

always the simple things that elude me. lol

but where did Ven smile? Las I saw him was when riku was answering the questions.

Key Wielder

Awards
At the end of the scene with Sora and the Dream Eaters in Traverse Town after the credits, they show him in Castle Oblivion and he smiles.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Okay, that makes sense. I guess I started thinking that the dive wasnt canon.

always the simple things that elude me. lol

but where did Ven smile? Las I saw him was when riku was answering the questions.

It was, since after that you see Sora landing in Traverse Town. ;)

Huh? Didn't you watch the whole scene? After all the Dream Eaters come out from everywhere and surround Sora there's the very last scene of the entire game, a short camera view of Castle Oblivion, then we see Ven's comatose body in the chamber of Waking sleeping, but his mouth gives away a small smile, proving that his heart is still connected to his body and probably healed far enough so Sora can eventually wake him up.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I did I just forgot until it was described again in another thread. it's just so similar to a scene at the end of BBS that it kinda didnt hold as much relevance for me as the TT bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back