• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

These Real Translations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

acrossthestars

i guess if these translations r true... then zexion and vexen could theoretically come back... although they look different to a degree... but making sora beg? thats just sadistic.

quick question then... if this really is zexion thats returned... and thats also vexen.... do u think its a possibility to see other dead org. members from kh: com returning?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Back to what I said earlier about the Zexion-unknown talking in the trailer: I listened to it a lot and the only thing I could really understand was the word "Riku". Everything else was muffled.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Honestly, we haven't even gotton a confirmation and you're all treating it as if it's for real <_<

Looks like Einon did not teach you you're lesson.

You're acting just like you did when Einon made up that IGN had a secret Nomura interview giving out the BHK's name

Don't make the same mistake twice. WAIT FOR A CONFIRMATION BEFORE JUMPING ON AND BELEIVING EVERYHTING WITHOUT PROOF

Last edited:

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yeah and plus how can something without a heart die it doesnt make sense and nomura would be smart to put in charecters that were in kh:com cuz for some one hu hasnt played it might wnt to no more about the org members that died

keybade man29

TheMuffinMan said:
Honestly, we haven't even gotton a confirmation and you're all treating it as if it's for real <_<

Looks like Einon did not teach you you're lesson.

You're acting just like you did when Einon made up that IGN had a secret Nomura interview giving out the BHK's name

Don't make the same mistake twice. WAIT FOR A CONFIRMATION BEFORE JUMPING ON AND BELEIVING EVERYHTING WITHOUT PROOF

Yeah listen to him, he knows what hes talking about(i think). To me, it kinda sounds like it was just made by some one who wants people to believe its Zexion.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
DrkNessOfHeart said:
im the only 1 that thinks it doesnt sound resonable??

No, I agree with you. It just doesn't seem resonable.

Why should Zexion make a comeback when all the other members that were in COM be left in the mud? To be honest, it seems more plausible IMO of Marluxia came back.

I just don't feel it should be Zexion. He wasn't much of a big role in COM IMO.

And anyways, I don't think it's him at all. What if he's just some new Org member? Can't that theory seem more plausible and simpler?

EDIT: I completely agree with Muffin. People these days. Believe everything they hear. If anything, do you think they'll believe that Sora dies at the end of the game to save all the worlds if an inaccurate translation says so?

Last edited:

Non-Existant One

I cant believe that some of you would believe this without proof. Well allow me to end your concerns. The quotes are not real they are inteirely fan based. In other words a fan created them. Here is the ORIGINAL post as to were these so called quotes came from.

"From: Dragon2Master | Posted: 11/13/2005 7:35:34 PM | Message Detail
Sora:Who are you?
Org member: I am one sent to the world of darkness. I've seen your, "friend", there. He doesn't deserve to live, and will not for long either. He deserves what he's about to get
Sora: Who are you?
Org member: *Pull down hood*
You can call me...Zexion
Sora: Who?
Zexion: I almost forgot. While Riku was in the bacement, you were on the top floors of Castle Oblivion. You never met me.
Sora: Wait a minuet. Riku? Is that who is in the world of darkness?
Zexion:You're smarter then I thought. Obviously Namine has helped you regain your memories. Yes, Riku is in the world of darkness. He deserves it after he made that replica send me there myself.
Sora: Let me go to him!
Zexion: Only if you beg me...
Sora: *shows strong thinking, before finnaly kneeling down*
Please, I want to get into the world of darkness too..."

It was created by a GAMEFAQS member not from someone over at IGN. No need to bother with the link topic creator for the origin of the board/topic this message came from is here,
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915410&topic=24561541&page=2

He made this stuff up. Read his specific messages and read the rest of the messages carfully.(Even though most of them have nothing to do with what he wrote.) You can tell. In his last post he pretty much admits to it.
"From: Dragon2Master | Posted: 11/14/2005 12:23:36 PM | Message Detail
See all the mistakes in it? Take a wild guess."

^Nuff Said.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Good, now Vzam can shut his arrogant assup about new translations from IGN confirming that it was Zexion <_<

Vzam

Bronze Member
its cool, just open your eyes and watch the videos

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I didn't fully believe because I saw it wasn't on here yet, or confirmed. That's why I asked y'all. I just went to the board and reviewed to response, and also found the original poster of it. It pisses me off how people just make things up for the fun of it... :mad:

Anyway, I'm kind of happy. I mean, I wanted that unhooded unknown to be Riku. Maybe there's still a chance of that?

Anyway, I'm sure to know about it, we'll be getting tons of answers in December, when all those wonderful Japanese people release spoilers. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!:D

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I feel kind of bad for arousing the thought this might actually be real (considering it's quite obvious to me now it's a lie), but I'm glad I did. I wouldn't have looked into it if you guys hadn't questioned it. I really should cut out the gullible act, and just absorb the fact that I'm going to have to sit my a$$ down and wait for confirmed information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back